LOL the poor guys are always being left behind

edA85Ea.png

OHHHHHHH the sunset cliff!!! soooooo prettyyyyyy

QkKx8vE.png

Although you can definitely tell it's been green screened

Awwww I was hoping they would have made  response video for best couple T_T

eheheheh she's daydreaming about game XN

DAGELHM.png

As weird as YY's MV for this drama sounded...it's actually pretty good as an insert song

WAHHHH XN is daydreaming about real WW

X55fK12.png

EPU1USJ.png

O_O HE HAS HER TIMETABLE????? hopefully subs will clear this up...I wonder who's tt it is and OMG, this nerd guy just never gives up

EHEHEHH nerd tried calling dorm but got hung up on by pixie girl =D

• Like 3

Spoiler

LORD pixie girl sees XN walking past their dorm ROFLMAO oh their reactions...

AHAHAHAH and he walks straight past a confession while being watched by WW and Er Xi from above

LOL WW is like I've thought of a way to get rid of nerdy boy - how - XN!

OMG even when she's eating nerd.....like really....

come on WW come on!!

OH GODDAMIT GIRL....DON'T YOU FREAKING RUIN THIS YOU SPOILT BRAT'S FRIEND....

Well at least there's a way to spread around that WW likes XN I guess...

I swear if this nerd works with the spoilt brat....well at least this nerd has SOME integrity

oh dear....nerd's friend got a hold of the photo, damn....

Please don't listen to your friends nerd boy....oh god.....oh my lord no

OH NERD BOY IS DEAD @_@ X_x

you've annoyed XN now...oh crap

ohhhhh the courts just got burnt!!!!

zflLHgn.png

DAMMIT NOOOOOOOO

END OF EP 04

I'll add SCs in appropriate places when RAWs come out. That way my fangirling will make sense ^.^

• Like 4

4 hours ago, shinesun said:

Ah, so it's a little bit different than the original novel then? But it's okay. I like that i could get new perspective. hehe

It is an adaptation so I don't mind new inserts here and there. I also don't recall WW being chased after by some nerd.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

It is an adaptation so I don't mind new inserts here and there. I also don't recall WW being chased after by some nerd.

She does receive a confession before XN appears...but I think it was just that one off rather than a constant bug like they have in the drama :confused:

• Like 4

Glad to find this place. Loving the show so far. Can't wait for episodes 5 & 6 tomorrow.

I found previews for episode 5 & 6. Hope I can share it here. I'm a newbie on this forum so do let me know if I break any rule by posting these links. Thanks.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4pym1m_微微一笑很倾城-05集预告片-01-02-03-04-05-06-07-08_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4pymc8_微微一笑很倾城-06集预告片-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8_shortfilms

Edited by evie2016
Add video links
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, rocs25 said:

hi ...except viki where can i find sub this drama?

Dear, only a fan channel in viki that has been subbing this drama, and seriously they are fast as lightening!The ep 3 already subbed for 62% :phew: 

But yes, there's a litlle glitch, not every region able to play the video, and since it's a fan channel, they mirroring from 3rd party (it's from DM) so the video quality isn't in HD. So if you're happened to reside in  the unavailable region, you just can use any VPN to watch it. And that the same for the raw video from the Croton Megahit channel in youtube, when they release the raw, they also blocked the video too, so i watched it with VPN from HK. Oh, btw, i can't watch it using hola.org, but i managed to watch these using a tunnelbear VPN. HTH

• Like 2

@lolalarue wah, seriously! Yesterday i was like mad cow flippin the entire www just to watch this! Lol.i checked with DF but then they still not had it. But it's good that we got several outlet to choose :D

Now, i'm trying to tame my self down, so i can fully devour the fully subbed ep 3-4 when i got back home later in the evening. Argh.. hopefully i could just kerp my sanity in check during my lecture today, not in somewhat daydreaming bout yangyang. ppfttt..

• Like 2

after watching the first 2 eps, i decided to wait until the end of each week and watch (because 2 eps are not enough for me ==')

the only thing that im curious right now is have they met outside yet? i mean not accidentally see each other in school, but the in game meet offline. If no, with this pace, what episodes they might meet?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, madeinjune96 said:

after watching the first 2 eps, i decided to wait until the end of each week and watch (because 2 eps are not enough for me ==')

the only thing that im curious right now is have they met outside yet? i mean not accidentally see each other in school, but the in game meet offline. If no, with this pace, what episodes they might meet?

They haven't met properly yet, at this pace...assuming they haven't written any other ridiculous meetings in...within 5 episodes or so? It needs to be just before the next basketball competition xD but before the PK tournament / XN's meeting for his company

• Like 3

8 hours ago, evie2016 said:

Glad to find this place. Loving the show so far. Can't wait for episodes 5 & 6 tomorrow.

I found previews for episode 5 & 6. Hope I can share it here. I'm a newbie on this forum so do let me know if I break any rule by posting these links. Thanks.

Generally, only official video links are allowed for Episodes, not sure about previews, but we seem to get away with non-official sources too ^.^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, madeinjune96 said:

There's so much I would spoil for you from the novel but keep watching! The only thing that is obvious is that XN knows WW already base on when she was PK-ing at the cafe. 

Some new inserts from ep 3 is the interview and also her ex-husband in the game... they were so close in encountering each other but we all know that they weren't meant to be from the beginning. It also looks like there will be some "drama" in this adaptation with some side stories from the second female lead not ending up with male lead. lol 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, evie2016 said:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4pym1m_微微一笑很倾城-05集预告片-01-02-03-04-05-06-07-08_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4pymc8_微微一笑很倾城-06集预告片-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8_shortfilms

I am sure you'll be fine.YouTube videos are allowed so I don't see why not. Technically, YouTube videos are also taken from other sites as well, just in another form and reuploaded.

2 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

My fangirling posts have been updated with screens now *sighs* giggling so much re-watching the eps now @_@

I can't wait for eps 5 and 6. All caught up! It's too bad I will be on vacation with my husband this upcoming week. 

• Like 2