[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

Gawd~~ keep the spoilers/previews coming! Hahahaha.. it's more than appreciated! More reason to squeal and we have to take what we can get from the last (*sniff*) few episodes. Anyway, we can always marathon this baby! :wub:

Da Shen, the expert noob. Haha. Ironic huh? Well when it comes to his Furen, can't really blame the dude. :heart:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, IMOmusings said:

YY is generally protective of everyone. In Diva's, him being the youngest also leant to him being well looked after too ^.^ there are quite a few cute scenes between him and Ivy. ZS was much more awkward around YY than JBR - but again, JBR and ZS had just come out of filming together. YY seemed to be more aware of the females on that trip than JBR though. 

YY just seems more in tune with people's emotions even though he's a bit of a dork.

I haven't watched the whole thing, but I do think YY is a gentleman to all the ladies.  He definitely has manners.  ZS was more awkward around YY at first, but I think she warmed up to him by the end.  There were a lot of scenes of these 2 that were cut for the coupling purposes of the show, so we didn't get to see their friendship as much.

4 hours ago, sandrasanta1 said:

I legit love the friendship between zs and ma tianyu. I think she found the real friend in him.

I wish zs becomes proactive and opens her personal account on weibo.

She is giving hye kyo tough competition between. 'Fingers crossed '..

Ma Tianyu is a great friend, and I hope they stay friends for a long time.

In a way I'm glad she doesn't have her own weibo.  Can't imagine all the mean things her antis will be saying once they have access to her directly.  People can be very mean on the internet, hiding behind the screen and saying heartless things.

Totally random, but OMG I love the keyboard bench at XN's company!

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Emerald Snow said:

I haven't watched the whole thing, but I do think YY is a gentleman to all the ladies.  He definitely has manners. 

That was exactly what i had in mind when i saw his interaction with the ladies! From various these drama bts videos, we can see his joyful, and dorky personality, i also notice how he even so playful with the director lady. Manners makes a man!YY is trully a gentleman. He really accomodates everyone around him, and i really look on favour of him in that aspects . Anygurl who gets him is blessed!

Although, agaiiin..i ship him with zs irl, haha..to the point where i think that YY -ZS pairing could be put as a legendary pairing like that ariel lin and joe cheng in iswak..well, although the reality, the real life ship was never meant to be sail between ariel and joe, hahaha.. cause i think the yy-zs pairing is really brings xn and ww comes to life, and they will be forever engraved in the mind of all fans as XN and WW.

Thus,  i really hope that yy and zs can develop continuesly a good friendship, which i believe they rare! Both are still young, and has a promising future within their carreer aspect. 

• Like 8

Spoiler

why today they throw at us so many stuff? and i still haven't had enough, is that weird? anyway, they include the photoshoot for Olympics promotion too. I saw that ZS getting much more comfortable around YY. And they have some extra gestures that make me delusional (my ship T^T). I think when the drama ends, they still have many things to throw at us, until the end of the week, so at least we can spazz for few days more teehee

• Like 6

2 hours ago, evie2016 said:

All the boys in the drama are handsome, so of course they'll look good in suits. :D Love seeing a jealous XN when WW complimented KO. :lol::P

So much spoilers today. :heart:

For me, XN is not jealous at all, he knows KO is not his rival and who he really loves. I don't think they'll show the development in the relationship between KO and Hao Mei, it's a pity. They're so cute!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

What time does both episodes air tonight i am curious as i want to be around for the recapping.....lol

I don't exactly know. On Dragon TV I'm watching the G20 summit. Isn't supposed to start at 19:30 (local time)?

• Like 3