[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

I have to admit that when reading the novel I didn't expect KO to be so good looking. KO in the drama is quite swoon-worthy. :wub::blush::heart:

KO and XN are quite similar. Both are quiet type who usually doesn't speak a lot. They also say things that will shock the people around them. :lol:

• Like 2

Just finished ep 14 and 15! Am I the only one who's in a hurry to see them kiss? 

I kinda hope XN will be more affectionate with WW as they spend more time together, idk why but I find them a bit awkward with each other still. Don't get me wrong though, I love some of their cute moments like when XN says some romantic stuff heh and calling her his wife. :wub:

How many episodes are there in total by the way? 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, lebritneeey said:

Just finished ep 14 and 15! Am I the only one who's in a hurry to see them kiss? 

I kinda hope XN will be more affectionate with WW as they spend more time together, idk why but I find them a bit awkward with each other still. Don't get me wrong though, I love some of their cute moments like when XN says some romantic stuff heh and calling her his wife. :wub:

i think that there are about 30 episode at least that what i read!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, madeinjune96 said:

I SAW THEM KISS, OHMAHGADDASDFHAEFSDVKSDBAGASD~~~~ MY POOR HEART KYAAAAAA:bawling::bawling: finally this day has comeeeee, let's welcome the cheesiness ahead guyssss, im gonna have a heart attack on one of these days kyaaaaaaaaa #$%^&*()

Hide contents

Maybe it's me, but sometimes I feel the actresses (be it K-drama or C-drama) needs a bit of kissing 101 lessons. The actors seems fine for reasons I don't know why, but the ladies needs some guidance (lots of times they're so stiff and wooden). Is it because they're shy and conservative. But they're professionals and should be into their characters.

Does anyone know if ZS in her previous roles does kissing scenes well (since this novel has many kissing scenes). I watch Taiwan dramas, and for the most part, both male & female leads kisses very well.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, lebritneeey said:

About 30 episodes in total I think.

I also want them to be more affectionate too. I think XN is taking things a little slow for WW. Technically, they have only been officially dating for a little more than a week. If he becomes overtly affectionate, she may run away. :lol: Don't worry though, he will definitely become way more passionate in the future. :blush:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sandrasanta1 said:

Sorry for my ignorance but is it a big number compare to other drama views?

I got no access to youku and can't read chinease,thanks.

Hello to everyone, I am really enjoying the discussion here.Much love to this sweet drama tale.

Last year the top list drama has 20 billion views in china .But It just finished playting only about 10 billion and it has 81E. I think focusing on the average views is more better.

• Like 2

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to find out is anyone doing full recapping of the episodes? The first 10 episodes on Dramafever were being released with eng sub on the daily but now it's one day late. I also noticed everyone is ahead versus me. I have become enamored with this c-drama and finding the innocent Wei Wei to be cute but frustrating at the same time. Yang Yang as the reserved and multi-purpose genius, Xiao Nai, well played, sir, well played. :wub::blink:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, whome said:

Maybe it's me, but sometimes I feel the actresses (be it K-drama or C-drama) needs a bit of kissing 101 lessons. The actors seems fine for reasons I don't know why, but the ladies needs some guidance (lots of times they're so stiff and wooden). Is it because they're shy and conservative. But they're professionals and should be into their characters.

Does anyone know if ZS in her previous roles does kissing scenes well (since this novel has many kissing scenes). I watch Taiwan dramas, and for the most part, both male & female leads kisses very well.

As you mentioned, i have gone and did some research. There are 2 cases: the camera just zoom out after they touched lips or it changes angle to the point of view behind her shoulders. If i remember correctly, this drama will be the only time that they actually zoom in during the kiss session. Another thing i noticed is most of the guys were very dominant, they just go all out (or is it just because of ZS? Idk). Actually it's not only you who feels like that, i also thought ZS kinda stiff and woooden. But i told myself might be because this is the first kiss so she kinda shy and all (since i couldnt tell on her previous works) lets just hope that the next kisses will be different :D

• Like 5

1 minute ago, thunderman1 said:

What is K. O.? 

Also, I can't believe we have reached the halfway point.. it moves so fast!! THE CHEESINESS> ^_^

You mean "Who"?

K.O is the reason we live, the air we breathe, and quite possibly, the reason we have to be extra careful who we portray ourselves to be over the net, as a certain character is about to find out :P:P

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, evie2016 said:

About 30 episodes in total I think.

I also want them to be more affectionate too. I think XN is taking things a little slow for WW. Technically, they have only been officially dating for a little more than a week. If he becomes overtly affectionate, she may run away. :lol: Don't worry though, he will definitely become way more passionate in the future. :blush:

Just wait until the summer break is over. WW will practically be running to XN> XD

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, meylinkin02 said:

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to find out is anyone doing full recapping of the episodes? The first 10 episodes on Dramafever were being released with eng sub on the daily but now it's one day late. I also noticed everyone is ahead versus me. I have become enamored with this c-drama and finding the innocent Wei Wei to be cute but frustrating at the same time. Yang Yang as the reserved and multi-purpose genius, Xiao Nai, well played, sir, well played. :wub::blink:

You can find recap here.

https://wwyxhqc.wordpress.com/

If you have read the novel, you pretty much can watch the drama raw because it follows the novel very closely.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, evie2016 said:

You can find recap here.

https://wwyxhqc.wordpress.com/

If you have read the novel, you pretty much can watch the drama raw because it follows the novel very closely.

Thank you for the help. I haven't read it yet. Is it in English? If so where could I read it?

Hi Everyone,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, meylinkin02 said:

Thank you for the help. I haven't read it yet. Is it in English? If so where could I read it?

That same site also has the novel translated into English. You can read it there.

Rofl. Omg, all these product placements...so hilarious....hahaha

I'm a little sad that we didn't get to see the pets today. :cry:

• Like 2

Read the "One Smile is very alluring/Love 020" novel a long time ago in Chinese and it stands as my favorite one by the author. The drama itself is mindblowing!!!! Never in my life have I seen such a good book to TV hero portrayal -it's like the book hero role is made for Yang Yang. Previously, I couldn't picture any actor who could pull off the role of Xiao Nai, the inimitable hero (esp since he's too hot/perfect and so beloved in the Chinese romance novel world -impossible standards for any actor to meet), but Yang Yang absolutely nails it!! Besides being extremely handsome, there's just this aura that the book Xiao Nai possesses that I thought could never be replicated by any mortal actor, but I was proven wrong. Yang Yang basically has me believing that he walked straight out of the story book -he IS Xiao Nai.

The leads' every interaction has my heart beating very fast -as a drama veteran (started out with Autumn in my Heart, All about Eve, Meteor Garden..etc.), it's been a long time since I've been so addicted to one. Boy, If it remains this good, I'm going to need an oxygen tank as well as rehab from the inevitable withdrawals...

• Like 5

Haven't started this show yet, but from the trailers alone I already love the main pairing! So I include them a vid I just made: 

Plus I'm a fan of Yang Yang, so I'll be happy if he finally gets a happy ending. Because I've watched him back to back in The FOUR and Whirlwind Girl, and man those did not end well for his character(s) ='( 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, madeinjune96 said:

I SAW THEM KISS, OHMAHGADDASDFHAEFSDVKSDBAGASD~~~~ MY POOR HEART KYAAAAAA:bawling::bawling: finally this day has comeeeee, let's welcome the cheesiness ahead guyssss, im gonna have a heart attack on one of these days kyaaaaaaaaa #$%^&*()

Reveal hidden contents

005Fao8kjw1f7ay1brqdlg308c07gkjl.gif

Somebody catch me!!! *swooooon* :P

Welcome, @sandrasanta1 , @meylinkin02 , @Cindy Ngo!!! *waves*

5 hours ago, evie2016 said:

Preview: episode 16

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4quj54_微微一笑很倾城-16集预告片_shortfilms

Poor Xiao Nai. He's sad his WW is leaving for the summer. ^_^

Definitely!!! Awe poor bae~~ his face was like 'hmpf'! Hahaha.. U can pout and stomp your feet too, Babe~ LOLOL 

5 hours ago, shinesun said:

... So we really don't know the whole thing inside his head. But with the drama, gu man has the medium to expand XN, and we finally see the other side of story, that actually answer alot of WW's questions... And we finally get an answer, because XN ask MZT to mk some kind of bug to send an alert to his phone. Another type of "bad boy" who wears a well ironed shirt. ppfttt..

Truuueee~ It is quite a treat for the fans of the novel, isn't it? Kind of like the drama XN & YY = fan fiction come to life, but just that it's the same writer who created this world.. How awesome is that? :wub:

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Cindy Ngo said:

Haven't started this show yet, but from the trailers alone I already love the main pairing! So I include them a vid I just made: 

Plus I'm a fan of Yang Yang, so I'll be happy if he finally gets a happy ending. Because I've watched him back to back in The FOUR and Whirlwind Girl, and man those did not end well for his character(s) ='( 

Nice video, thanks. I actually recognize most of the couples in your video. :D And don't worry, YY will definitely get a happy ending in this one. :)

Although I'm still a little nervous about Meng Yi Ren. XN has obviously shown he's not interested, but I don't think she will give up so easily. And then, there is still that recording of a drunken Cao Guang saying bad things about WW in Nana's phone. :frown:

• Like 2