[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

59 minutes ago, honeywell said:

So regardless if they air MDBC on Mon-Tues or Wed- Thurs, it looks like the new air date will be in September as KBS has delayed Beautiful Mind until end of June.  At least this will give MDBC more time for production.

Still August, dear. But 2 weeks later. It will be aired since Aug 15.

@deeand Your news is old, since March when rumors had it that YSJ is casting for MDBC. The most recent news (from KBS) says he is still considering, not declined yet. Anw, as I know, MDBC is not pre-producted :( even they put it back for 2 weeks, they only have about 3 months to make it from head to toe. Too short.

@honeywell I think just the script reading, if it's true. I mean, Blossom Ent. has put MDBC into Park Bo Gum's schedule 2 times before and as we all know, nothing happened :)) We all hope this time is true, right?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wilis2451 said:

guys .. how to insert a picture here?? i want to share my sc from naver  :anguished:

f you want to post your own picture ( that isn't available on internet) you must upload it first at : http://s5.photobucket.com/  or   http://imgur.com/   don't forget to sign up first and then sign in. just find upload button and upload your picture. after it finished upload just right click on the picture, if using android press the picture until the menu appear and then "copy image address" . and then in soompi reply box, above submit reply   box you can see insert other media box choose insert image from URL and then just paste the image URL/address.

if the pictures is from other source in  the internet just right klik and then choose  "copy image address" . and then in soompi reply box, above submit reply   box you can see insert other media box choose insert image from URL and then just paste the image URL/address.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, melody56 said:

They already started casting supporting characters, actor Jang Kwang as the head of Department of Eunuchs (or something like that :p), so I hope this means our 2nd leads already confirmed.  

It seems the preceding drama Beautiful Mind is pushed back by two weeks, all news articles say it will premiere on June 20. So Moonlight will start only on Aug 15. 

This character is Chae Soobin's. She and Sungjae haven't confirmed officially yet. Sungjae will play a poet/warrior not a king, apparently allkpop translated it wrongly. I don't know where blogs like koalasplayground and allkpop get their info from because they're all wrong. Wikipedia can't be trusted either because it can be changed by anyone. I think the most trusted and fast sources are fans at this point. 

you're right. fans are the best... with twitter and inst, news are spread very fast. official news sometimes a step behind the mighty fans.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Duong Pham said:

@deeand Your news is old, since March when rumors had it that YSJ is casting for MDBC. The most recent news (from KBS) says he is still considering, not declined yet. Anw, as I know, MDBC is not pre-producted :( even they put it back for 2 weeks, they only have about 3 months to make it from head to toe. Too short.

i know it's old. but I can't find official news about yook sung jae declined it. and with the production start is coming, feel almost impossible if they haven't cast the second lead. even asianwiki moonlight drawn is put yook sung jae name in the main cast list,

may be MDBC production team is prepared a surprise, release the second lead at the last minutes.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Nevi99 said:

KYJ's schedule is the same with PBG so May 1 is definitely true and I guess we will get our second male lead before the date comes :phew:

photo cr: @MaknaeC IG

Such a good news! I'll be off since April 29 to May 3 for holiday, when come back, surely it'll be full of news of MDBC :)) Please get updating guys :x

We have 3 days to come :x

• Like 7

fyi....

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m&query=%EA%B5%AC%EB%A5%B4%EB%AF%B8+%EA%B7%B8%EB%A6%B0+%EB%8B%AC%EB%B9%9B&sm=mtb_she&qdt=0

from what i saw on naver (i check that site everyday tho) till now there's no news about the changing aired schedule.. and no progress  on casting 

im not sure whether yook sungjae declined or received the offer

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, matchamint said:

Sigh... all this news are making me squirm in anticipation. August feels so far away... I hope we'll get confirmation about the second male lead soon. 

Ikr.. are the production team trolling us?

I'm sure not only us who are confused about the second lead mystery .

This drama casting already make me scratch my head, I hope the drama plot won't make me scratch my head again.

• Like 4

I read on koala that MDBC will airing after UF (suzy woobin drama) yeyyy.. Its better they take popular slot wed-thursday (but its also hard, because the competition on that time slot full of strong and powerfull drama) 

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/04/23/kbs-switches-schedules-moving-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-after-uncontrollably-fond-on-wed-thurs/

i also read because jealously incernate (gong hyo jin drama) now going to sbs, and also because KBS change the plan, so the PD also giving sbs chance to get their drama, since GHJ wanted wed-thurs but kbs too much thinking, after kbs okay with GHJ demand, but unfortunetly the drama was given to SBS.so sbs giving their wed-thurs slot to jealously incernate. Since kbs didnt make contract with the team, so its no problem.

That why MDBC will airing taking UF drama slot

source

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/21/kbs-claims-gong-hyo-jin-made-difficult-demands-for-incarnation-of-envy-sm-cc-responds/

On April 27, 2016 at 2:55 AM, stargazer187 said:

This is included in my watchlist... please air soon... PBG and KYJ, I'm soooooo on board...!!!

okay, I've read the synopsis, its okay. But since I have a trauma with webtoon-drama adaptation, I hope KBS will do fine for this, since they said that this is another their pre-produced project, so I hope it would get rid of my trauma later on... it's okay to wait a bit longer as long as we get the good quality drama.

Which drama that makes you trauma?? Orange marmalade? Or cheese in trap?

• Like 6

@stargazer187 i heard ppl complaint about the ending citt. I watch both of drama, but OM i skip saeguk part.. 

Honestly im not fan of  Webtoon, but after reading the synopsis mdbc, the story line looks so good, and interesting also lovable for teenagers viewers..

i love both actor especially yoo jung.. :wub:

lets see

• Like 8

@stargazer187 actually MDBC isnt a webtoon but web novel. it was published online till about 5 episode i guess hehe and the next episode wasnt published to public. you can read it on novel only.. there are no english version. from what i know there are 4 sequels...

ended with happy ending

• Like 5

the lead actress is not KJW.? i don't know who KYJ is. all i know that she's still a kid. the kiss between the lead actor and the lead actress would prolly be just a peck.. ^_^

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, AppleP said:

the lead actress is not KJW.? i don't know who KYJ is. all i know that she's still a kid. the kiss between the lead actor and the lead actress would prolly be just a peck.. ^_^

KJW Never been the lead here. 

KIM YOO JUNG Is the one who got this lead roles. It probably because you watch her old movie/drama. She already 18yo this years. was included as a teenager, not a kid. This drama also about teenagers life in joseon..

For me. This drama still not airing, its better to wait, then judge.. 

• Like 11

im just wondering, i hope to see KIM SOO HYUN and KIM YOU JUNG in a drama maybe like the movie of brad bitt and kirsten dust (interview with a vampire) , Remake of Princess Hour You Seung HO or Lee JOng Suk as the prince and kim you jung as yoon eunhye :) if only im a producer i have lots of plans for her 

• Like 3

I like Kim Yoo Jung, I think she and Bogum will look good together even though she's only 18 in Korean age (16 in international age).

Sungjae stilll not confirmed for 2nd lead? What about Chae Soo Bin, did she confirm? I hope they don't make her the typical kind of mean bitchy second lead who's hated by the audience.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

KJW Never been the lead here. 

KIM YOO JUNG Is the one who got this lead roles. It probably because you watch her old movie/drama. She already 18yo this years. was included as a teenager, not a kid. This drama also about teenagers life in joseon..

For me. This drama still not airing, its better to wait, then judge.. 

agree with you... even in moorim school that mostly of them is teenager there they smooched and kissed better from drama that cast adult one.

• Like 2

I like KYJ, it's been a long time since her last drama. Really looking forward to this drama.

I have not watched any of PBG drama before, hopefully this drama will be a good one.

Just curious why many people are so concerned about 6 years age gap, it is not such a big age gap and actually it is quite a normal age gap for a couple I think. There are also so many comments about will there be kiss scene or not, but I don't see any reason why kiss scene can decide whether a drama is good or not, there are many ways to create romantic and sweet scene without hot kisses. For me, the plot and actors acting skill are more important.

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, vaelya_stv said:

I like KYJ, it's been a long time since her last drama. Really looking forward to this drama.

I have not watched any of PBG drama before, hopefully this drama will be a good one.

Just curious why many people are so concerned about 6 years age gap, it is not such a big age gap and actually it is quite a normal age gap for a couple I think. There are also so many comments about will there be kiss scene or not, but I don't see any reason why kiss scene can decide whether a drama is good or not, there are many ways to create romantic and sweet scene without hot kisses. For me, the plot and actors acting skill are more important.

I think 6 years age gap between actors is ok if the younger person is at least 16 and the couple look the same age

but when you have 10-11 years and more age gap with a 16 year old actress, then it's just wrong, that's too much of a gap with an underage girl.

• Like 3