[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Hi, i was wondering:phew:....does kbs usually give travel reward like this to all their dramas? or is it just the high ratings ones? or is it just because they love MDBC like us?? :lol: I really hope Yoo Jung can go with everyone. She deserves a vacation too after all this crazy live filming that they're doing. I read somewhere ( I forgot where) that she might not be able to go since she has her movie coming out and she's going to have to start promoting it as soon as MDBC is over. but she needs to rest with her MDBC family ! so hopefully she can go :blush::wub:

• Like 17

Heck. What a picture. I am wondering if I have the willpower to skip tonight's episode and just watch 2 on Wed. If the wedding is the cliffhanger I would die. Especially the 1st night.

I am talking about the wedding gown post of course. 

@NRGchick I don't recall that bed scene. What episode is it? I am usually flat out weekdays and watch MDBC like before 6am when I am half asleep. I am wondering how come I don't remember that scene.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Heck. What a picture. I am wondering if I have the willpower to skip tonight's episode and just watch 2 on Wed. If the wedding is the cliffhanger I would die. Especially the 1st night.

I am talking about the wedding gown post of course. 

@NRGchick I don't recall that bed scene. What episode is it? I am usually flat out weekdays and watch MDBC like before 6am when I am half asleep. I am wondering how come I don't remember that scene.

Bedscene? LOL... The one I posted of CP and his greyish hanbok? That was after Sam Nom fell into the pond and rescued by CP. He nursed her the whole night and she thought it was Kim Hyung. 

• Like 9

By waiting the new episode of mdbc i find a time to watch a previous drama of kyj i think it her destiny to beloved by a crown prince from the moon embrasing the sun to secret door now love in the moonlight i wish her next seguk drama she become the one and only crown princess of her prince the prince in secret door has little bit resemblance of prince lee young.

• Like 15

its mo(o)nday my fellow moonlighters. 3 hours to go!!! okay PDnim i am ready (i mean my heart too) for today's sad episode (even more sadder i am super ready). but oh but cant you PDnim wrap 'the sad eps' just for today, today!!???!!!! Cant we have flowery & sweety scenes for the rest??!! 

• Like 11

So, we finally arrived on Monday night. Yaaay I'm so ready, giddy with excitement!

Tsk! Liar liar pants on fire. No, I'm not giddy. I'm waiting with sickening apprehension :tears: I'm worried that Show will shatter my heart into a million pieces tonight. I thought of skipping tonight's episode for the sake of my sanity. I tried but failed to present myself with convincing arguments to ditch CP and RO in their hour of need :( Not that they need me, it's me who need them, I need to bask in their oh-so-mesmerising gazes, drink in their love. Sigh I'm helpless.

Oh well, here I am, ready to cry some more. Come, Moonlight, make my heart flutter tonight. I think I'm in love with CP:wub:  Ah, OK, with RO too of course :D

Btw, there's something about Moonlight that also helped seal the deal for me. It's the BGM.

I remember I was watching a particular scene in an earlier episode, I can't recall exactly which, either Ep 1 or 2, when I caught a familiar feeling, that particular feeling I got whenever I watch any of Hayao Miyazaki's works. This scene in the early Moonlight episode was presented in such a manner with perfect instrumental BGM --it must be one of Second Moon's wonderful tracks-- reminded me so much of Miyazaki's movies with Joe Hisaishi's amazing scores. The feels!!!! That experience further cemented my interest in Moonlight.

I don't remember getting that same feeling again in later episodes, but it doesn't matter because after Ep 2 I gained even more lovely feelings from watching RO and CP fall in love. 

• Like 20

And I was wondering why the previews do not even have a hint, a hint!, of hope for our couple. I swear the the ratings may be higher if Moonlighters are offered a clue at least to a happy ending. Don't they know that we are so jaded that we expect sad endings for sageuks? Sigh

*rant over*

• Like 21

50 minutes ago, princesssarang21 said:

Hi, i was wondering:phew:....does kbs usually give travel reward like this to all their dramas? or is it just the high ratings ones? or is it just because they love MDBC like us?? :lol: I really hope Yoo Jung can go with everyone. She deserves a vacation too after all this crazy live filming that they're doing. I read somewhere ( I forgot where) that she might not be able to go since she has her movie coming out and she's going to have to start promoting it as soon as MDBC is over. but she needs to rest with her MDBC family ! so hopefully she can go :blush::wub:

Hi my guess is that only dramas with high ratings will be rewarded. In the case of "Secret" - it was the main actors who paid for the vacation of production staff, according to this Soompi article.  So sweet of them, don't you think?

http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/13/secret-love-actors-fund-a-vacation-for-100-staff-members/

I believe they went to the Philippines (not Cebu).

• Like 19

‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ to air special episode after finale

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20161010

KBS 2TV’s drama “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” is scheduled to air a special episode after its finale on Oct. 18.

A representative of “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” said, “In order to thank all the viewers for the love and support we received since we began filming, we will be returning the favor with a special episode that will air after the episode on the 18th.”

He added, “I hope viewers will be interested in the special episode and watch it.”

The special episode will air right after the series finale on Oct. 18, with a running time of 85 minutes. 

It will feature interviews with the cast and production team as well as a recap of the show’s best scenes.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

Listen to a teaser of Park Bo Gum singing for his drama 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'!

By jennywill 

A teaser for Park Bo Gum's OST for his drama has been released!

Park Bo Gum will be singing "My Person" for 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'. The song is by the music director Gaemi and composer Kim Se Jin, and it sings of Park Bo Gum's character's feelings.

Check out  the teaser above adn get ready for the full song at midnight KST on the 11th!

AllKpop

• Like 24