[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

10 minutes ago, plumblossom3 said:

Something to break our hearts while waiting. Actually cried. :cold_sweat:

Love it. So tender. So beautiful.

(It's a bittersweet song. Of course emotionally sung by Baek Ji Young! :wub: But I choose to go into denial mode when I hear the words "Love is over", I pretend I don't understand English... :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 21

1 hour ago, febz said:

Reveal hidden contents

@minaboom_stv Finally I found you *wipping tears in my eyes*

Here's the preview that you've been longing

Btw how's the final? 

credit to @bebe1989 & @saturn.

@febz 

Thank you very much :wub:

Regarding finals, I'm studying. My next exam is on Sunday :cold_sweat:

Thanks for asking, Have a nice day :)

• Like 13

40 minutes ago, moodypie said:

let's dissect her brain...  rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

I am prepared, I have the knife here *gosh I can't remember what is the medical term for this in English, but I know in Hangul!* I just need an assistant rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009XD

15 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Exactly what I am thinking...he will sacrifice to protect both of them and their love....because he loves both CP and RO.....MORE HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ   ARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...............  I must grit my teeth to endure this even worse happening....than wedding or temporary separation between CP and RO...   YS's death would be my ultimate misery....  :bawling:   I would be inconsolable.....

56 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

I know, he wouldn't think twice about sacrificing himself for the woman he loves... and that's what I'm afraid of! :tears:

I really like Yoonsung :tears: He's not the typical second male lead. After the last episode, I like him a lot more. :tears: My heart dropped after seeing him blocking the sword for Yeong & blood dripping from his hand but he just didn't care :(( :bawling::bawling: I really don't want him to have a tragic ending :((( I won't be able to take it. I just can't :((

• Like 18

11 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Exactly what I am thinking...he will sacrifice to protect both of them and their love....because he loves both CP and RO.....MORE HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ   ARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...............  I must grit my teeth to endure this even worse happening....than wedding or temporary separation between CP and RO...   YS's death would be my ultimate misery....  :bawling:   I would be inconsolable.....  Nothing beats permanent separation.

Let's make a pact now that we'll be there for each other if and when this happens.. Alright, @lovehbhjw2013? :cry: 

@_Nachan07 You can join us, too, chingu! 

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

I am prepared, I have a knife here *gosh I can't remember what is the medical term for this in English, but I know in Hangul!* I just need an assistant rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009XD

I really like Yoonsung :tears: He's not the typical second male lead. After the last episode, I like him a lot more. :tears: My heart dropped after seeing him blocking the sword for Yeong & blood dripping from his hand but he just didn't care :(( :bawling::bawling: I really don't want him to have a tragic ending :((( 

Do you mean scalpel in English and "pesz" sound in Hangul?

We have to hug each other and console each other IF YS' DEATH HAPPENS.....   I cannot take the permanent disappearance of such a great guy....someone else deserves him...I  believe in this world there is always more than one person suitable for each person but once they have found each other and the feeling is mutual, value it and look no more.   

11 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

Let's make a pact now that we'll be there for each other if and when this happens.. Alright, @lovehbhjw2013? :cry: 

@_Nachan07 You can join us, too, chingu! 

yes yes chingu.....will cry buckets.... :bawling:

• Like 16

@Earth2KatyD117 I'll join you guys... I will submit petitions for a happy ending for YS :glasses:

19 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Do you mean scalpel in English and "pesz" sound in Hangul?

We have to hug each other and console each other IF YS' DEATH HAPPENS.....   I cannot take the permanent disappearance of such a great guy....someone else deserves him...I  believe in this world there is always more than one person suitable for each person but once they have found each other, value it and look no more.   

Yeahhhh it's the scalpel!! You saviour :wub::wub: I love you ahaha :wub: 

And I agree :tears:. I'm still not sure what happens between the three of them but I think YS probably won't feel anymore comfortable (regarding their broken friendship) :tears:. He really deserves his own little happiness :''( :'( 

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Stop dissing my favourite song at the moment: Love Is Over by Baek Ji Young. Look up the lyrics and you will love the song as well. If not I'm going to fight you all! :P

It's my favourite song too. Been hearing it on loop  almost the whole day. Especially paired with the images from the mtv. So heart pain. Cried also listening to it.  :(

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, Jillia said:

To everyone out there:

Stop dissing my favourite song at the moment: Love Is Over by Baek Ji Young. Look up the lyrics and you will love the song as well. If not I'm going to fight you all! :P

LOL:lol:@Jillia I won't fight with you over this, I still want to read your insight on YeongOn couple haha. Don't worry the more I hear the song the more I am liking it. And in my heart love is not over and will not be over for CP and Raon. Loving the lyrics as well, it matches Raon's innermost feelings.

• Like 16

thank you all for your wonderful comments.

Because I was occupied with so many funny comments, I totally forgot about the sad preview. I think I can go to sleep now...replaying LY backhugging Raon's scene in my mind. :blush:

@in00022 *high ten! (two hands) :) 

@_Nachan07 let me do the sewing aka Kim Hyung doll style stitching....kekekeke

@Jilliait will be a good idea to write about the couple before ep13 airs... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

Few thoughts on preview and I do appreciate and agree with all the feels everyone shared...

1. Yes, backhug and most of all, Ra-on INITIATED IT :wub: Yay!!!

2. I seriously don't dislike HY. Someone mentioned that the PD has created a lot of spunky characters and it's true. She's really way too vocal in that era but I like how the PD has given her a voice in a good way...in a way that will actually help our CP? Either way, I have come to think the 2 characters that the PD "sacrificed" for our OTP's tender love story are HY and YS (Yoon Sung-ah :().

3. I liked that the PD is respectful of KYJ being a minor. It's just that our "hormones" are raging :w00t: but I am thankful and grateful for all the lite skinship and "hints" of skinship. We just have to let our minds work harder...sometimes it's actually more sexy ;) (PS, if you watched the BTS, Bogummy is actually a very respectful and proper Oppa to KYJ...even in the scene where they ran in the rain, while his one arm was shielding Ra-On, I assumed his other hand will be holding on to her hand but it wasn't....)

4. A few posted the parallel of the "bed scene" from the webtoon and the drama :wub: Kudos to the PD for recreating that scene from the webtoon then. And Ra-on was still in her eunuch outfit in it too, so I didn't feel so bad...but I, like many, am hoping to see Ra-on in pretty hanboks in future scenes, CP undoing her hair bun and letting it cascade down her back, more kisses, etc :D...

5. Again, from the preview, the one look by the Head Eunuch when Premier Kim was reporting to the King and BY's restrained calling of CP ("Joeha") when CP pulled the sword at Premier Kim, I am hoping these are loyal people who will protect Ra-On and CP (Jeh-bal...please...).

Have a good weekend ahead and let's "survive" it together! :wub:

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Because I was occupied with so many funny comments, I totally forgot about the sad preview. I think I can go to sleep now...replaying LY backhugging Raon's scene in my mind. :blush:

@_Nachan07 let me do the sewing aka Kim Hyung doll style sticching....kekekeke

Ok then **** HIGH TEN ****** and good night , have a sweet dream @moodypie see you tomorrow ... :blush:

I also need to sleep .... c u 2morrow moonlighters :)

• Like 13

4 hours ago, cynkdf said:

@febz Many thanks for the reminder to get back on topic, my apologies for getting carried away  :)     Many of HCY's fans in China are anxiously waiting for his OST for MDBC to be released. I hope that those fans of his who don't follow the drama will make an effort to  watch Ep 13 & 14 on Mango (Hunan) TV if they learn that HCY's song can be heard during those two episodes.   Here's a gif of Tencent News (China) reporting about HCY's participation in MDBC's OST.  Thanks to GettyGo for source video.

vH6qyR6iH2sxO.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Wish I were a shaman, then I can predict exactly when his OST will be released :)  HCY sang "Bang Bang Bang" on Hunan TV's "I Am A Singer" fourth round and this won him a lot of fans in China (and elsewhere :) )  Hope you enjoy his interpretation (not all VIPs did, unfortunately): I would love to hear your views, thanks :)  Please note: HCY was still suffering from a cough when he performed BangX3. He is a real professional!

Oh I hope so too, even if his chinese fans being deceived with the troll preview (still remembering my stupidity being excited for a rain drop & a bun haiizzz) can bring them to watch this drama it's okay because eventually they will love the drama.

Spoiler

About interpretation hmm I admitted that it's kinda confusing me wheter he's singing korean part now or chinese? :P But I don't think I'm also have the right for that because I'm not mastering chinnese language. So I'm just going to look for his performance. All I can say he's covering the song that sang by 5 person here. The song tempo for 5 person, the tight gap lyrics for 5 person, the energetic rhythm for 5 person & once again with the dance move. So if there's a person that can done it better than him then they may judge him. For me, I enjoy his performance & a VIP always enjoy good music ;).

Seeing your passion for HCY, if you do have a chance to watch his concert please do that. Because as for me my biggest diva is always Whitney Houston but with her devastated death, my wish to attend her concert will never be come true. Luckily for me I still be able to watch BB concert here. 

Also thank you dear for loving my view but please don't take it as a music standard. Because music is about preference & it's only come from my individual view ;)

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, moodypie said:

@_Nachan07 let me do the sewing aka Kim Hyung doll style stitching....kekekeke

@Jilliait will be a good idea to write about the couple before ep13 airs... :sweatingbullets:

Sure you can! Sewing is an important skill in this operation XD You can have a gooood sleep & we'll begin once you've regained your energy!

Kim Hyung ah ~ what can't you do? :glasses:

gurumi7-00477.jpg

Picture from DB

• Like 18