[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Just now, Jillia said:

Hahaha... let's protect her and let her have a wonderful love story with Lee Yeong on screen. :D

My divide heart says the same...let's her act naturaly, their cheimistry just to good to waste...i want warmth hug and sweet kisss...please pdnim dont troll us again...:anguished:we cant stand just saw them staring....the tickling in tummy unbearable:expressionless:

• Like 18

Just now, PeachyPeach said:

Hi-5 YSCier! His fair skin, his lips.. he can be a mannequin, heeee... and there is also something attractive when he talks. Is it his teeth? Like his lips will automatically pouts :phew: and he can also make helicopter sound, haha!

It's more than teeth...the smiley lips, his dimples and most definitely his voice.....  Gosh...I talk like a teen in love... :tounge_xd:  Yes, he is talented in mimicking sounds too....like helicopter, a car raced past and water droplet sounds.....

• Like 19

21 minutes ago, in00022 said:

@yuuinokokoro  @ruka18 ... NO NEED TO RUN OR WALK .... HE JUST NEED TO TELEPORT HIMSELF TO RAON'S ROOM ... AND I THINK 2 SECONDS ENOUGH ALREADY ...;)

@moodypie  3 SECONDS ALREADY CONSIDER LONG ENOUGH ...  THEY SHOULD  MAKE IT 2 SECONDS ... EHM OFCOURSE THERE IS GUSH OF WIND --> THAT'S WHEN CP TELEPORT TO RAON'S ROOMS AFTER WEDDING :glasses:

applause-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948991applause-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948991applause-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948991

that will be breaking the kdrama record as fastest wedding ceremony ever. 

One second the groom is there, and the next second he's gone..*poof

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, moodypie said:

applause-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948991applause-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948991applause-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948991

that will be breaking the kdrama record as fastest wedding ceremony ever. 

One minute the groom is there, and the next minute he's gone..*poof

It would be really hilarious if they just announce that the wedding ceremony is over.....and find CP going to RO's quarters to look for her...

• Like 22

9 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

In best of we will only have the King decreeing them married in-front of the shocked ministers.

Reveal hidden contents

Their faces tumblr_moowllT2PI1qf7vx5o3_400.gif

Yeah ... that's also a good idea as long as we no need to see the wedding scene at all ....  just put as announcement to others that they officially married .... :phew:

@moodypie  1 MINUTES ?? .....cough .... cough .... NO ... NO .... NO ....... IT SHOULD BE 2 SECONDS ... :glasses:

• Like 12

I m pretty sure there s no sex involved in that bed scene coz she s still in her eunuch robe. If they did the deed, wldnt both of them be in their white underclothes or whatchamightcallit?

so dont get yr expectations up, my frens. No expectation, no disappointment. Im just happy that there r some more lovey dovey scenes bet them before the heartbreaking ones come along. And l m not talking abt the wedding. Strangely, l dont mind that anymore esp since CP has made his stance clear. But l have a strange feeling that the wedding wont even happen. I think the whole rebel story and Raon's birthright story will forestall the wedding. The rebellion cld happen on the wedding night so it never really takes place. Then the heartbreak will come from the fact that they will be on opp sides of the fence n he cannot be with the daughter of a rebel.

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

It would be really hilarious if they just announce that the wedding ceremony is over.....and find CP going to RO's quarters to look for her...

6 minutes ago, in00022 said:

Yeah ... that's also a good idea as long as we no need to see the wedding scene at all ....  just put as announcement to others that they officially married .... :phew:

LOL... some of our chingus are trying to make this wedding business easier to bear.

Sorry, guuurls... the PD will make it a slooooooooooooooooow, looooooooooooooooooong torture for us. His CruelNess PD-Nim might actually dedicate an entire episode for this wedding.. which covers: how excited Ha Yeon is, how indifferent CP is, how heartbroken RO is, and some other details like the hassle and bustle in the palace and all.

Enjoy the pain!

• Like 21

Irony. To protect Ra On, CP has to marry HY. This is the only way to remove PM Kim from power as isn't it so that the Queen's father becomes the PM?

i am now less concerned with the wedding but with Ra On's safety. Both the rebels and the ministers want to find her. One as a symbol, the other as a scapegoat.

• Like 23

6 minutes ago, in00022 said:

@moodypie  1 MINUTES ?? .....cough .... cough .... NO ... NO .... NO ....... IT SHOULD BE 2 SECONDS ... :glasses:

lol I corrected...to seconds 

2 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

LOL... some of our chingus are trying to make this wedding business easier to bear.

Sorry, guuurls... the PD will make it a slooooooooooooooooow, looooooooooooooooooong torture for us. His CruelNess PD-Nim might actually devote an entire episode for this wedding.. which covers: how excited Ha Yeon is, how indifferent CP is, how heartbroken RO is, and some other details like the hassle and bustle in the palace and all.

Enjoy the pain!

And guess what the rating will be if they make us endure this pain... devil-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948997devil-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948997devil-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948997

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Sorry, guuurls... the PD will make it a slooooooooooooooooow, looooooooooooooooooong torture for us. His CruelNess PD-Nim might actually dedicate an entire episode for this wedding.. which covers: how excited Ha Yeon is, how indifferent CP is, how heartbroken RO is, and some other details like the hassle and bustle in the palace and all.

Enjoy the pain!

NOOOOOOO ...... ANDWAEEE ..... DON'T REMIND US ABOUT THE PAIN !!!! :confounded: 

LET'S US BE HAPPY AT LEAST FOR NOW .... ;)

• Like 18

34 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Are you talking about YS?   I think he is most at risk than anyone else if someone has to die.... HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......................

I know what you mean since there's this huge possibility that Yoon Sung will willingly give up his life for Lee Yeong, too. Not just because he's his friend but he knows that if something devastating ever happens to LY, then Ra On will be inconsolable, and he won't have that. It will destroy him to see her in so much pain... Uri poor, Yoon-sungie! :tears:

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

I know what you mean since there's this huge possibility that Yoon Sung will willingly give up his life for Lee Yeong, too. Not just because he's his friend but he knows that if something devastating ever happens to LY, then Ra On will be inconsolable, and he won't have that.  :tears:

Exactly what I am thinking...he will sacrifice to protect both of them and their love....because he loves both CP and RO.....MORE HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ   ARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...............  I must grit my teeth to endure this even worse happening....than wedding or temporary separation between CP and RO...   YS's death would be my ultimate misery....  :bawling:   I would be inconsolable.....  Nothing beats permanent separation.

• Like 20

4 hours ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

And on my SECOND and THIRD try, I got him both times!! What?!? 

I AM DONE! It looks like I AM FATED TO BE WITH A EUNUCH!!! No princes, knights or flower scholars for me! *cries in a corner* depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

The Career Man

Wuelll............you've just hit the Jackpot on this one! What more can a girl wants from this guy? Sensitive, self discipline to achieve his goal and like to boss around people like nobody business. The winner sort of type in a bad way. Congratulation! 

Next, nextttttttttttttttt...

Haha, very funny! Where is this poll? Can you give the link please?

• Like 12

I am really hoping for more fighting scenes next week. I miss Kim Hyung's scenes..Cant wait for everyone to take out their swords, I want to see the 3 musketeers in action. 

By the way, anyone here is missing Eunuch Ma? I hope he will still have some screen time..towards the end, like maybe helping CP in some ways. :) 

• Like 21

Just came back from reading xomments on dramabeans and one of them commented that hisotrically Yeong himself is from the Kim clan? Really? If this is the case....will Yoon Sung end up being the King in the end then? To follow history? Otherwise why else do they have that scene in the beginning about him being better as the CP than the CP himself. I still think there is something about that mystery about the whole face reading thing between YS and CP and all this mention about YS and being better as a CP which hasnt been unfolded yet

and in ep 13 preview...the King went like "so this is Hong Gyong nae's daughter?" Something tells me he received a potrait of someone diff and not Ra On

• Like 17