[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

22 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

@lovehbhjw2013 YS soul is indeed strong in  your my friend. You might marry him tonight in your dream. Btw welcome to Soompi Heaven bar. I officially salutes you.

@NRGchick @iheartyoojung congratz fine choice indeed on Kim Byung

@moonlighsonata Awesome! Wow, luck exist in this thread !

@Bambiina ji sook? LOL

@Earth2KatyD117 cry...sorry I laugh so hard every time i see your result. hahahaha....

CP anyone? lol

@blueroses87 You need to post a solid proof girl, or else nobody belief you hohoho , screenshot all that jazz please

Thank you chingu...with your blessing it became thus....:relaxed:  Lovely to join you in the Soompi Heaven Bar.... DrinkWineCheersHappy.gif

• Like 13

is it possible that something happen between raon  and the crown prince after there rain date? I think raon will leave CP upon knowing her true identity because she does want to cause any harm to the prince . with all the chaos happening in the palace the CP will marry the other girl.

• Like 12

58 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Thank you so much, @febz! There is no beauty sleep for me until I've written down my additional thoughts on Ra On and the preview for episode 13 is out. :D But thank you so much! :wub:

Aigoo, chingu! I don't know what to say. :D First of all thank you so much for your kind words. :wub: As for the idea for a blog: I have thought about it because I know posting my long thoughts on the characters in a fast-moving thread can make things difficult. Hence why I always link to the other posts. But I know putting them on a blog would make things a lot easier - especially for everyone who wants to re-read them. Unfortunately I'm not good when it comes to things like this. The blog would probably look pretty ugly because I would just upload all my recent posts there. :lol: But I keep thinking about it.

Create blog?  That can be done....website also possible..just let me know if you seriously want to do it.   I can create for you and then you maintain the content yourself.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

@lovehbhjw2013 Soompi Heaven snack is better than earth. You can eat like crazy ----> never fat , trust me. I've lost weight actually after 2 days in this place.

@blueroses87 to the ruler of this MDBC nation, my deep respect and apology for doubting your authenticity of your love for CP *bow*

Errrr....any sample of the snacks for me to see out of curiosity?  

When I snack, I never think of fat....When I think of fat, I don't snack.....my simple mantra in life... LOL

• Like 7

Just now, kiefshi1056 said:

is it possible that something happen between raon  and the crown prince after there rain date? I think raon will leave CP upon knowing her true identity because she does want to cause any harm to the prince . with all the chaos happening in the palace the CP will marry the other girl.

I think Director leave it to us .. whatever you want to believe ... hehhehe .. there's wrong answer

• Like 9

if boys over flower will have a remake PGB as junpyo, KYJ as JAndi, and the 2 guys to be member of F4 too and adding jisoo to complete the group what do u guys think :)

if I am the producernim/writernim I have lots of plan for this YOUNGON COUPLE!

LOVE 020 of china drama as Zheng shuang, All about Eve as Chae Rim, or the American series Jane the Virgin and so much more

• Like 13

@pyoyong OMG,  I will hunt you down chingu~yaa,  how come I got eunuch Jang with no sex life for the first time & then got the CAT FISH?!!! :crazy:  :astonished:andwaeeeyoo, shiroooooo.. Huaaa it's too cruel for me :bawling:,  Lol, I think am laughing in tears now,  can I get the cheat code to get the handsome one dear chingu? Pretty please? *winks ;):wub:

• Like 15

Honestly, MDBC has spoiled me to the hilt with riveting, emotive, gut-filled acting, outstanding directing, musical scoring, and cinematography, not to mention, scriptwriting that all the other dramas currently airing pale in comparison. I tried watching other dramas but it's a chore to finish even one episode.

MDBC has certainly raised the bar for the other dramas. There is absolutely nothing "fluffy" about this drama! 

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Errrr....any sample of the snacks for me to see out of curiosity?  

When I snack, I never think of fat....When I think of fat, I don't snack.....my simple mantra in life... LOL

See this, it's call Soompi Daz deluxe gallon cup with 0 calorie

5 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

@pyoyong OMG,  I will hunt you down chingu~yaa,  how come I got eunuch Jang with no sex life for the first time & then got the CAT FISH?!!! :crazy:  :astonished:andwaeeeyoo, shiroooooo.. Huaaa it's too cruel for me :bawling:,  Lol, I think am laughing in tears now,  can I get the cheat code to get the handsome one dear chingu? Pretty please? *winks ;):wub:

lol at least you light up this thread with laughter my friend. Nothing beats that haahahahahaha catfish is quite nutritious

• Like 11

7 hours ago, moodypie said:

Omo....I am feeling rather embarrassed about my request now.  I have to go hide my face now...

how was your business trip ??

Tiring. but fun. It is actually a 4-day teacher training for site coordinators of microscholarship program from US Embassy in Indonesia.

The days are packed with just so many activities that it is hard for me to log in and have fun with you guys. By the time I got a few moment to visit Soompi, I got tens of notifications waiting for me.

This is bacisally me right now.

exhausted.gif

• Like 10