[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

6 minutes ago, in00022 said:

Raon said : ANDWAEEEEEE ..... THAT'S SHOULD BELONG TO ME ONLY ... I CAN'T SHARE MY CP'S BODY WITH OTHERS .....:P ( ooopssss .... sorry )

@lovehbhjw2013 THE WHOLE PAGE FULL OF CP'S SKIN ?????? @.@ ...  O.O ....... YESSSSSSSSS PLEASEEEEEEEEE :wub:

( hahhaha sorry ... blame this boring day to make me like that .... hahhahha :P )

LOL   :lol:  :sweat_smile:   *hot*

• Like 13

On 9/8/2016 at 1:17 PM, moodypie said:

@siena407 which one do you like ?

the guy with the sword (Crown prince)?    OR  

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-08%20at%202.04.1

the guy who can fly (Kim Gat)  OR

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-08%20at%202.05.5

the guy with the gun ????

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-08%20at%202.08.2

i love CROWN PRINCE for sure unnie..hahaha

btw helloo.. im happy to watch this drama even seems the truth gonna reveal soon.. since theres still 6 episodes to go and so many things will happen soon.. i just hope in the end crown prince and ra on will be king and queen.. huks.. and princess will be with the guy that like her since back then..hahah..

i cant wait for new episode.. 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, pyoyong said:

SEMI - DEAD pyoyong PRESENTS THE MDBC CRACK HOUSE TO STAY ALIVE TILL MONDAY!

The title says it all peeps! Now I've been researching this drama massively for clues! I mean MASSIVE! I need to repeat this again so I can enjoy this.  MASSIVELY

Sooo you ready to Have FUN??!! Wait! Before that could you please sign here ---------------------------------------------->

NAaaaahh, nothin important, just usual disclaimer saying that you agreed to participate on your own risk blablablabla....not for underage children, not for weak heart, all that boring old stuff you usually see at itunes agreement.

You need to click ------------------------------------->  pyoyong's creation to send you to Soompi Heaven  (sugesting Internet Explorer)

Be proud and show the world your discovery! mwahahaha

yeaaaaaa ariba ariba .. I got Bro Kim ..  My personal bodygaurd .. wakakakaak

DAEBAKquiz .. kekekkekekeke ...

• Like 14

@pyoyong NOOOO WAY!!! You promised that I'd get either of the 3 gorgeous hunks -- Lee Yeong, Yoon Sung or Byung-yeon! But how come I got this dude instead ----

The Ultimate Butler
The
Yayyyy!! You did it!!! Congratulation girl!! What an exceptional choice you made! He's everything a girl wanted. Born to serve you, loyal to the max, attention to detail, put your needs way above his, kind hearted, brave and most importantly he got sense of humor! Yes! Live your life to the fullest ...go.....march in to the world of happiness......no sex of course...nothing perfect ok. Enjoy!!! Au revoir enjoy your honeymoonnnnnn.........

WAE.. WAE..crazy-monkey-emoticon-024.gif?1292792384  ANDWAEEEEE!!!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-025.gif?1292792385

Regardless of the 'dreamboat' you gave me -- You are hilarious, girl!! Thanks for helping jump-start my day with a good laugh!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-050.gif?1292792391

• Like 19

While YS can be mister nice guy to Raon, he also can be sinister in that scene where he oh so coolly beckons the scout (who had just reported that he has found out that Raon is in the palace),  then knives him at the neck as their shadow joins as one, he was looking so devilishly yummy, just not his luck that Raon does not like bad boys but we do! :P

IMG_2578_zpsymbtoomk.jpg

cr : kbs2

• Like 18

23 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

SEMI - DEAD pyoyong PRESENTS THE MDBC CRACK HOUSE TO STAY ALIVE TILL MONDAY!

The title says it all peeps! Now I've been researching this drama massively for clues! I mean MASSIVE! I need to repeat this again so I can enjoy this.  MASSIVELY

Sooo you ready to Have FUN??!! Wait! Before that could you please sign here ---------------------------------------------->

NAaaaahh, nothin important, just usual disclaimer saying that you agreed to participate on your own risk blablablabla....not for underage children, not for weak heart, all that boring old stuff you usually see at itunes agreement.

You need to click ------------------------------------->  pyoyong's creation to send you to Soompi Heaven  (sugesting Internet Explorer)

Be proud and show the world your discovery! mwahahaha

Wow chingu @pyoyong...you are my new FUN idol.....even created such a fun quiz to get my perfect boyfriend material.  Thanks for spending so much time on this!

Presenting him......TADA.....

Spoiler
The Perfect Boyfriend Material
The
You've gotta to be kidding me???!! You get him???!! Wth, hang on is this setting correct? 0,7% chance.....hm.....ops. I mean you are so LUCKY! Dayeem....next time I need to lower the chance to NONE! 

Well this is it girl, the Man of your Dream. You've earned him! Young, handsome, Smart, LOADED, can make your portrait or even do Make Over, Before After piece like one of those ugly ducking to fabulous me. You are now officially among the MDBC elites chicks!

• Like 20

Should I be sad?

LOL

The Wise Harabuji
The
You have chosen tooooooo Wisely. Somewhere along the line there you went further with an older guy in mind.....much OLDER. But on the bright side, he will guide your way for the rest of your life (well if you're older than him that is, if not, you might have to find another candidate to marry again)
Just use your imagination on how he looked 50 years ago, then you might find him in FULL GLORY like how he was back then. Congratulation for finding this supreme Aged Wine! 
  • Like 24

My second try!

The Knight fit for Princess
The
OMO! You get Byung??!! Seriously??? *smack forehead* Note to self, lower the probability -75% if anyone posted this in the thread. 

Lady Fortuna has indeed blessed your fingers for finding this guy. The best fighter in Joseon, a Loyal Compadre who protects you at the cost of his life plus he's the dude who can make your Wedding Dress by hand!! In 3 seconds, literally! You are one Lucky Girl! Stars pouring down the sky, fountain of Champagne to celebrate this Marvelous occasion! Salute, bottoms up girl! *Cheers*
  • Like 16

105 mehungie September 28th, 2016 at 7:05 PM

(The) Show accomplished to deliver angst and drama without taking away the cute. I get scared and heartbroken for the lead characters, but not once did I get annoyed or want to violently shake them out of Noble Idiocy. I’m actually thankful for most of their moves so far. I can’t think of any other show that managed to make me feel this glad to watch all of its episodes, even in the later half. I hope this trend continues through to the last 3 weeks. Such a satisfying emotional rollercoaster ride.

104 cookiecuttr September 28th, 2016 at 4:38 PM

I have watched many dramas… and this was the first whose subtle bromance brought tears to my eyes. This is the right way to show, not tell, in so many aspects.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-episode-12/comment-page-3/#comments

• Like 20

I didn't know that Park Bo Gum has such a nice chest, even though he doesn't have six packs!

Look at the beginning of this video when he came out from the shower and behind his vehicle where he spray something on his handsome face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cSZ7VoTE8E

• Like 9