[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

11 minutes ago, in00022 said:

@babysiew @burningwithlove  kyaaa ... finally i can do the tag name correctly even using my mobile phone instead of computer .... thanks again friends :blush:

@meifang89 i can tag the name using mobile phone just now , i think you need to try again friend , if i able to do it you also able to do the same using your phone :grin:

Already try it again many times but still can't do it:(

18 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Recap of all the episode titles.

Episode 1      Destinity in the moonlight

Episode 2      The path to you

Episode 3      I am standing behind of you

Episode 4      After the play is over

Episode 5      Tell me your wish

Episode 6      When I want to say the secret I cannot reveal

Episode 7      Confession

Episode 8      Although you don't even know....

Episode 9      The moment the lock/latch of your heart is open

Episode 10     Like a fairy tale

Episode 11     The Promise   

Ep 12 title not out yet? Thanks for sharing!

• Like 10

1 minute ago, be99lle said:

^ those are beautiful shots of the two....is that what we're going to be seeing for this coming episode?!....the stares of those two are intimately intense...lol...how pretty KYJ and handsome PBG are.......

Raon seems to be sitting on CP lap from the angle, my heart is beating faster, finally they are alone, hehe

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, mannequinstar12 said:

yeorobuuun. new photos are hot!! how can i wait for 4hours??? how long do i have to wait for RO dress as a girl??? CP do ur job as her bf!!! *byeontaemoment

Yeah! Make her your concubine or something so she have some social standing. Moreover if you already do "it" with her that's her right. 

4 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

@bebe1989 after studying the first pic..ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁) I am predicting that we probably won't get a bed scene 。゚・(>﹏<)・゚。

(⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡But we will get a heart ranching romantic unraveling of hair. ♡〜٩(^▿^)۶〜♡

Maybe some dark scene then? (≧∇≦)

2 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Already try it again many times but still can't do it:(

Just try again friend , i tried many times as well till finally succeed . Try to take a look below screen coz first time i succed to find drop down menu i found it at my below screen.  Sorry , i want to show you my screencap for this but dunno how to do it.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Good morning, chingus! :D

Are we ready for episode 12? I still can't join tonights live-watching either but I will eagerly wait to come back home and backread all your wonderful comments after the episode has aired.

On a sidenote: I never thought Dasan is Ra On's biological grandfather. In Korea it's pretty normal to go to a restaurant and call the female service 이모 / immo aka aunt (if she is at the right age) or the bus driver 아저씨 / ajusshi aka uncle. I simply adore that Ra On has another person who is close to a family to her. She certainly needs that and it gives her character more depth. :)

@Grace1003

Certainly! Every man from now has to live up to the level of Lee Yeong's awesomeness. :wub: He is the ideal man it's so beautiful!

As for the skinship: as I said before while I adore every kiss we get I'm with what some of you already said... while KYJ is playing a 18 year old role she is still a minor and with all the drama surrounding the binding scene I'm sure writer-nim and PD-nim will handle any future skinship with a lot of care and delicacy. I'm just really happy they didn't cut the kissing scene after the complaint. But of course I would be all in for another kissing scene and I'm sure both, KYJ and PBG, will handle it as professionals. :D

As for the preview: I'm worried for Yoon Sung as well. And I'm worried for Byeong Yeon because he has to make a decision... Can he still follow this organisation if they harm either Lee Yeong or Yoon Sung? I think we have some interesting plot developments coming up. :)

@Jillia dear chingu. Which part of the world you're living exactly? Because every time you say good morning. It's noon or evening in my country. Like now it's already 4 pm or hmm... you're not walking out after sleeping in the coffin right?:crazy:. That internet bill must be so damn high for you not joining with us again tonight :sweatingbullets:. Always be safe chingu :wub:   

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

Raon seems to be sitting on CP lap from the angle, my heart is beating faster, finally they are alone, hehe

I'm sure she's sitting in CP lap. Aww so sweet:wub:. Hope there won't be any disurption.