[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

6 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

Well CP is ON with us and from the latest preview, blame 2 that hungry eyes and wanting more of CP:blush:

although we/viewers want it but actually this scene (if they shoot it) becomes logic and fits the story. Remember the last part of ep, he said about PROMISE, and 4 me like BJY's song (LOVE IS OVER) from now, uri OTP have 2 wait for UNCERTAIN TIME 2 meet again, and at that time RO will be CP's first LADY in his heart. OF course this mix emotional feeling can lead 2 that WON'T LET GO feeling, in other word, that SOMETHING SOMETHING will be happened between RO and CP. 

But Yup this is after all 15+ and more over in KBS with its strict rule (well I think KBS is kind of generous these days, look at those kissing scenes on DOTS) That also 4 15+ viewers but the kiss scenes WOW.

And about the steamy scenes/bed scenes, no worries, they'll manage it so the show will constantly suit for 15+ viewers, they have all that trick (I remember there's one drama that give a hot kiss in an ep but when I watch the BTS is really hotter than the actual scene that aired) on TV. 

well done they give us so many hints, so if they FEED both uri OTP and US/Viewers want. I'll hunt u director-nim :naughty: hehehehe

P. S. wkkkk I can't believe I even SNIP, EDIT some pics so fast :lol:

Those hints were definitely for a reason. I feel like something will happen but its how they film it and show it that will be clever. My friend and I always talked about how it would be best for CP to send her away for a while for her safety. Now that RO's mother has made her appearance its the perfect time for them to send RO out of the palace while trouble is brewing within. It will also spare her the pain of having to hear about the CP's impending wedding. Not sure how that is actually going but let's see. So a desperate, intimate interlude while there is still time...makes total sense. And lets not forget, he can also plan clandestine trips out of the palace to visit her in secret. Yes, that bit about "asking for more" fits perfectly in the context of this and it makes sense too given how their romance is progressing. At this point I think the only worry the PDs might have had was Kim Yoo Jung's age, but I feel like they might have purposely delayed shooting this latter half in order to make sure she was already 18 (in Korea) to avoid all sorts of unnecessary criticisms when they filmed any more kiss scenes or intimate scenes. You have to admit, the timing is pretty perfect! ;) 

So let's hope the PDs are clever enough to give us shippers some amazing romantic scenes and that tonight's "potential intimate moment" does not disappoint. If we were going by just his eyes...my gosh. Most of us would have swooned. The prince looked absolutely desperate to be with her. She was so girly and shy there and I know the editing is clever and the voice over that goes "I'm afraid because I like him so much/I am so happy" may not be from that scene, but it felt so appropriate to hear it while he was untying her hat...phew, how will we survive tonight? :w00t: :wub:

@imRetard offtopic but I have to ask you:

What is the drama in your signature gif? The first gif? Or is it a MV? Looks so pretty.

@bonuibonui I am in total agreement with you that our CP is EXACTLY what the country so desperately needs in a ruler. He can restore balance and he has all the makings of a great, just king who will be LOVED by his people. RO is his perfect mate-she offers him wise counsel and support and love. That is why I am so torn about what he does re him and RO. I want them to be together and yet I wonder if it is wise for him to leave the palace. /sigh/ I hope there is a solution.

• Like 24

Guest yumoreo5

I love the bromance between LY and BY. BY loves LY so much and he's in so much pain. I hope they can remain friends throughout the drama; please, don't make anyone die. 

Aish, there's been less and less of YS.

Loved it when LY cornered Eunuch Han into protecting RO as a way to pay back her mother. Haha. Eunuch Han was quite upset. Is it just me or I feel as though Eunuch Han may not be a family friend? If RO's mom has been alive this entire time and knows that Eunuch Han is an eunuch, since he has had said so himself that he's served 3 kings, which means, when RO's father was still alive, Eunuch Han was already an eunuch, then why didn't RO's mom go to him for refuge? And the way he plans to use RO, like how BY was afraid will happen, he doesn't care about RO. He's probably going to use RO like how he used RO's dad.

Anyway, I find it so sad that Eunuch Han is the King's best friend or subject and sees everything the King has gone through, the struggles the King experiences, that the King is trying to be a good King yet Eunuch Han's heart is so cold and dark towards him unlike BY who truly loves and cares for LY. The king isn't a bad person. He's just overpowered and fears so much that he's clouded in judgment. Eunuch Han and the rebels don't know how it feels like to be king, the pressure, the red tape in the government. A king doesn't have sole power. Look at our intelligent LY. Even he is stumped by the corrupted officials and cannot do as he pleases to save his people. Being King is not an easy task. The rebels are no different. They're heartless. That guy tried to kill BY in a blink of an eye when BY has been nothing but useful. Ugh.

I love today's episode. I believe, that the writers are staying light hearted in this drama version thus RO's mom is still alive and has reunited with her, so hopefully, no wedding. Lol I mean, they've been delaying it, so let's just cut it out altogether shall we? There's still so much to cover in he next 7 episodes. We absolutely have no time and can do away with the royal wedding. Lol

Oh My Heart! The fluttering of heart is real. REAL. Even though they didn't kiss. In many instants, I thought they were already close enough to kiss.

For instance, when CP leaned closer to Raon on the desk. Haiz..she just looked into his eyes like that! Aiyo. Aiyo.

When CP startled Raon in his reading room. Would be completely harmless, if. If. If, he back hugged her. If. If only.

When they CP accompanied Raon back to her quarters. Walking under the moonlight. Dark. Alone. Would be good if they kiss a bit. Just a bit. I am not fussy.

Ok. I am not complaining just writing in a confused state. No. Excited state.

He made her promise not to "forgo" him. Oh. How sweet. Where to get this kind of man?

Still. Apologies. I can't bring myself to pity HY. Sorry. Apologies.

I guess, I love Raon too much. To me, HY seems like a threat.

Firstly, HY gets to wear beautiful hanbok with expensive accessories but Raon is stuck in her green outfit.

Secondly, HY grew up in a rich family, single child, pampered and all. She seems to be in similar situation like CP. Gets everything she wants since young. CP must the first "thing" that she wants but can't get. She will unlikely give up because she has never encountered "rejection."

Third, HY is the child of a minister and our poor Raon, as of to date, still unknown. Child of "known". Aww...it really breaks my heart.

Contrary to Yoon Sung, he loves Raon. When he loves Raon. I love him too. If we compare YS to CP, YS is still lacking in all aspect in comparison to CP.

To illustrate, in terms of status, CP wins. In terms of wealth, CP wins. Fighting skills, CP wins. Flirtatiousness, CP wins. So, you see, YS is not a threat to CP. So, I pity YS.

Guess, I had clarified why I pity YS but unable to pity HY. I am not gonna pretend to be something that I am not. I just an irrational Raon lover. Blinded by my love to her.

• Like 22

@Earth2KatyD117   Wow not only gifs but a wonderful poem too!!!  Daebak chingu!!!  So talented!  Keep going at it....

Love is a splendid thing...I think as long as a person knows how to love and love before, they have not lived their lives in vain....I would like to think Yoon Sung has lived a complete life because he knew how to love and love so deeply and unconditionally..... @nonski     We are not second-lead syndrome indeed....we are just the "Appreciate-good-love" club.  By that it means we know how to spot one who balances his love for another person in a good way until as 3rd party we also fall in love with him so much!!   Interestingly, YS' character also does not come across weak....that makes him just so perfect as a person.

• Like 11

there is just so much more to uncover from the drama. is getting more exciting yet sad with what the OTP is going through,  especially the last scene when they talked about the wishes. see how CP not just hold RO's hand to reveal the bracelet that is back on her wrist, he was caressing her hand with his thumb, not once, but consistently, seeming like a 'can't bear to do what he has to do' and a 'reassuring' kind of feel. think like what others have mentioned, he has already decided to go ahead with the wedding cos he knew he has to be strong before he can protect his loved ones (which he mentioned to RO before)

i once actually thought it will be great if there was a scene when CP protected RO from the swords and arrows, but if now RO isn't the one who is going to be with him when he is injured, how sad it will be. given RO's character, she will go into hiding, so that CP will not be in danger and without burden. and CP mentioned, if RO wanted to hide, there is no way he will be able to outwit her.

hope RO can be braver (like Gummy's OST), CP will give her the courage to be brave, standing by his side. 

P/s: i remember reading from this thread that in the novel, CP is actually part of the while cloud society from the start. this garners even more curiosity on how the drama is going to unfold.  

• Like 18

@yumoreo5 I enjoyed the scene between BY and YS too. I am glad BY reached out to him. YS has come to their aid before and it might have been to protect RO but I also feel that he would do what is right. Even if it angers his grandfather, the PM. He has already done it before and that is a good indicator of his character. I would like to think that even when pushed, even when he is not the one RO chooses, he will still be a loyal friend to RO and CP too. And that CP will realize that in spite of the Kim family political machine, YS is an independent thinker. As for BY, boy is really caught in an odd spot isn't he? I think he is going to watch and see. He is clearly going to protect RO and he loves CP so in spite of his loyalties to the rebels I feel he will not do anything to harm CP. I felt like he was worried about what Eunuch Han had in mind too.

I think they have kept Eunuch Han a bit mysterious here...like a grey character. Right now we know he will protect RO but it might be for his own cause and selfish reasons. Or it maybe due to loyalty to her family. What I feel is he will prevent her from getting into trouble in the palace but that he is obviously going to use her to rally their rebel troops. Given she knows nothing of this part of her past, it is extremely unfair to put poor RO in danger like this. If he makes her the poster girl for the rebellion she will be in way more trouble. And I feel BY is already thinking of this danger. As for Eunuch Han's attitude towards the king I almost felt like he thought of the royal family as powerless to stop the Kims and others now. Even if they had good intentions they were unable to see it through. I just don't want him to put CP in harm's way because CP is such a good man and clearly wants to help his people, not harm them.

@angelineong at the moment HY still seems like a girl with a huge crush who is unable to take the prince's rejections well. According to her profile she changes once in the palace. How much time we have before she is in the palace officially I don't know. If they hurry the wedding then HY's true nature will probably surface. She has to have her way somehow. Even if it means a loveless marriage to the CP she wants to go ahead with it because she likes him. She isn't thinking of how she will deal with the fact that she will never have his heart. His comment last night about liking another woman did get to her..but how much, I wonder. I also worry that she might whine about this at some point to her father or the PM.

I also feel for our RO when she see's HY dressed like a woman, freely roaming about. Remember how she touched her eunuch hat and even looked down her robe to see her bandaged chest...you can tell that she feels so at a disadvantage for not being able to dress like a woman. Its like her feminine charms are hidden. Poor dear. :( 

@Grace1003 How true. I think MDBC has succeeded in taking the cross dressing Kdrama cliche and various other tropes that come with this scenario and giving a spin we didn't think about. While there is familiarity it still feels fresh. Its just so beautifully filmed and acted...and written, of course! 

• Like 20

wow you make such time and effort for me huh? i dont usually read all comments, only jump to the last page. there are many notifications on soompi, mostly someone like the posts so only few times that someone quote me that i notice, i dont read all the notifications. and i only read comments, i never pay attention to anyone's nickname so im very suprised that someone notice me that much

i dont bother to read what you post either. its your opinion or attacking whatsoever. i voice what i think, it doesnt matter anyone else think. im not here to debate, only here to comment on what im watching.

i only see the pic of park bo gum in the dress. i found it funny. i saw it on park bo gum thread. i never thought he would play such role. its just dressing up. whats down grading about it?

• Like 2

Speaking of love, the latest interaction of the scholar and his crush, the reduced size princess, drew giggles from me as I watched his fumbling to give her the moon cookies in such a pretty box, they were both comedic and when his knees buckled being too close to the princess, it was a such a hoot to watch haha

IMG_2375_zpsfi1e9eja.jpg

Cr as indicated

• Like 17

8 hours ago, Jillia said:

Nobody should even dare to seperate my OTP! I will fight them all! super-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I think any separation will be necessary but temporary. Spoiler for u.. In the last minutes of the ep 11, he hinted at the future where he says to Raon to wait for him to be the kind of King who makes the world where everyone can be happy. I think this is real smart writing on the script writer s part to hint about the upcoming devts.

note to self : be patient. All good things comes to us who wait.

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, rhiesta said:

i like second otp Princess Myungeun and jung interaction. romcom vibe in innocent way and pure love. i wonder why i don't see her maid (wol hee)?

Princess told her new maid not to follow her after the maid was fussing over to eat before going to exercise, then wham she bumps into scholar spying on her with his cookie box

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, angelineong said:

Oh My Heart! The fluttering of heart is real. REAL. Even though they didn't kiss. In many instants, I thought they were already close enough to kiss.

For instance, when CP leaned closer to Raon on the desk. Haiz..she just looked into his eyes like that! Aiyo. Aiyo.

When CP startled Raon in his reading room. Would be completely harmless, if. If. If, he back hugged her. If. If only.

When they CP accompanied Raon back to her quarters. Walking under the moonlight. Dark. Alone. Would be good if they kiss a bit. Just a bit. I am not fussy.

Ok. I am not complaining just writing in a confused state. No. Excited state.

He made her promise not to "forgo" him. Oh. How sweet. Where to get this kind of man?

Still. Apologies. I can't bring myself to pity HY. Sorry. Apologies.

I guess, I love Raon too much. To me, HY seems like a threat.

Firstly, HY gets to wear beautiful hanbok with expensive accessories but Raon is stuck in her green outfit.

Secondly, HY grew up in a rich family, single child, pampered and all. She seems to be in similar situation like CP. Gets everything she wants since young. CP must the first "thing" that she wants but can't get. She will unlikely give up because she has never encountered "rejection."

Third, HY is the child of a minister and our poor Raon, as of to date, still unknown. Child of "known". Aww...it really breaks my heart.

Contrary to Yoon Sung, he loves Raon. When he loves Raon. I love him too. If we compare YS to CP, YS is still lacking in all aspect in comparison to CP.

To illustrate, in terms of status, CP wins. In terms of wealth, CP wins. Fighting skills, CP wins. Flirtatiousness, CP wins. So, you see, YS is not a threat to CP. So, I pity YS.

Guess, I had clarified why I pity YS but unable to pity HY. I am not gonna pretend to be something that I am not. I just an irrational Raon lover. Blinded by my love to her.

Well said, me too desperat see them kiss ..the tension...CP eyes full affection...RO eyes shy but anticipated ..but..look directornim just.troll us..

.throw away the moment..lol. ..[heating my self]....and yes the moment RO reunite with her mother..i creid to much....oh..my baby..  look her teary eyes and her trimbling voice ..omma...hwah....:bawling:..badly i miss my mom too....

Wait their first.....tonite....my hear dugun...dugun...they do it...they didn"t....another troll..?

• Like 10