[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

19 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

Oh I just notice that Yoojung is still wearing Eunuch's costume. Anyone knows how long she has to be in it? I would love to see her in Hanbok from now on. I can not watch her in Eunuch's costume till last EP, will be too much.

@kkwattana i'm beginning to see a lot of this desperate request. I've been desperate for her to appear a girl in hanbok in LITM for ages now. At first I thought she will start appearing as one halfway through the show. But we are already halfway and she is still in the eunuch costume. ahahhaah. Can you imagine we've only seen her in hanbok for only like 4 minutes of the entire 10 episode. Gosh. She will look so good next to PBG as a girl!!

You know what is worse. If by the time she starts wearing the hanbok, it is when she leaves the palace and separated from PBG annd we dont get a scene of her in hanbok with PBG. hahahahhaa. Ah the irony....

PD-nim...are you listening? I guess not.

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, budzy90 said:

It's called  Mind blowing, toe curling , brain numbing CHEMISTRY :wub::w00t:

Yes Yes their chemistry is what keep me hooked to MDBC.. oh the feels of first love... every monday i lost my appetite thinking what will happen to uri OTP.. maybe can help me lose some weight.. haha

the last time i was this crazy about OTP was in BOF...

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, lalunaaa said:

someone @ baidu posted the last chapter of the novel #5

and he/she seems worried about the ending? this is the thread

ummm did they get married? look at their wedding attire.. LY as a crown prince and RO as a crown princess?

I tried to google translate the thread and immediately I got a headache reading the translated comments haha... 

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, lalunaaa said:

ummm did they get married? look at their wedding attire.. LY as a crown prince and RO as a crown princess?

Spoiler

a while back somebody did post a picture of LY & RO in wedding attire.. not sure whether its photoshopped or real..

• Like 9

In another forum.... not sure how true but it is definitely happy ending in the novel it seems

Spoiler

CP and RO will leave the palace and then have twins. They able to leave the palace because CP faked his death. They have twins. Baby boy is left at the palace under the care of HY to be future king. They bring another one with them. 

• Like 10

I know, I know, I sound like a broken record already but I have to remind everyone again.:D

Please be informed that Both main leads have a personal Actor's thread. So as to avoid breaking soompi rules

Spoiler

Individual actors information or pictures that has no relevance to the drama/movie thread topic should be posted in their respective threads.   - If you received a warning, click the warning panel under your profile to display all the information regarding your warning. Read the FAQ for warning removal.  

For Park Bogum fans, Check HERE

For Kim Yoojung Fans, Check HERE

Thank you .:)

• Like 18

Happy Birthday too youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu, Happy Birthday dear Kim Yoo Jung, Happy Birthdayyyyy tooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Now that you all adult and within the legal age, there is no greater joy for me to finally be able to see you in more adult style romance in the future. I'm sure with your immense acting value + your natural beauty, you will be standing next to all your Great Sunbaes (such JJH, SHK, KTH) that are known to be one of the most beautiful actresses that will ever grace Hallyu. Best of luck for whatever you do girl, more Success to come, Prosperity and Health along the way!

All that being said, I also found one of the highlight comment of the day! Woot!

This is superb, it wakes me up in an Instant! All the DJ pimping music immediately ringing on my head when I read this one. You really know how to summon the Lunbar in my head!

6 hours ago, Bambiina said:

Why was the rating the highest when CP and RO kiss and not other scene?

Viewer like to watch CP and RO together because of their chemistry.. because of their acting skill … Let me ask moonlighters in this thread – who would you like to see more on your screen? … do you want PD to focus on other side stories and cut off the ‘bed scene’ or the Piggy backride scene … Do any of you want to trade these beautiful moment with other side character stories? Do any of you think the screen time of CP and RO should be cut and given to YS and RO … (I bet no one willing to forsake those beautiful scenes with anything else unless of course they develop SLS (second lead syndrome)).

Agreed with whatever you said girl, congratz for nailing all the good point till nobody can say anything else beside compliments cuz then they will be stealing your ideas bwahahaha! But above statement deserve to be put in my Rules! My Drama Hall of Fame Rules!! HO HO HO HO Took me 47 minutes just to figure how gif works lol!

speach2_zpsluo5xl1q.gif

Aha...o yea..o yeaa...I'm pimpin..I'm pimmpin...DJ-ing till I drop....aha..aha....get low... get loww.. to the windowwwww...to the windoooooooww....to the wallllllllllll.....to the wallllllll......yea yea yeaa.....to the sweat drop my balls.......my balls ...my balls ...skeet.......skeeetttt..... to all skeet skeeetttttt.......ybs-28.gif~c200 wth I'm still here...

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, babysiew said:

I tried to google translate the thread and immediately I got a headache reading the translated comments haha... 

i also tried to google translate.. haha fail to understand the exact sentence means..:crazy:  btw the word "persimmon couple" keep coming up in the translation :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

Just now, ayu_2905 said:

i also tried to google translate.. haha fail to understand the exact sentence means..:crazy:  btw the word "persimmon couple" keep coming up in the translation :sweatingbullets:

hahaha yes! persimmon here and there. I think Lee Yeong is translated as persimmon hahahahaha so funny!

• Like 9

@Jillia just want to thank you. On every one of these forums there are special individuals who keep up the energy of the forum by their frequent  postings and/or likes. For this forum you are definitely that person. Sorry I have not mentioned others who are active too but thanks to all :)

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself but those who are wondering why Ra On isn't walking around wearing female attire aka hanbok:

If she would suddenly stop pretending to be a boy the palace would find out she deceived the eunuch department and this would endanger her. This could mean execution or jail. And it would also mean punishment for the eunuchs who were supposely responsible for making sure she is a boy.

Also the King is desperately looking for Hong Gyeong-nae and his daughter. At this point the King is so paranoid if he gets to know that Hong Sam Nom is actually Hong Ra On he would do anything to eliminate her even though she isn't a real danger.

We're not watching a fairy tale or TMTETS in which Yeon Woo was hiding in a room behind the King's room and became a passive character in the drama.

The fact that Ra On can still walk around and take actions is because those who know her identity keep their mouths shut AND she is wearing the eunuch's attire.

I'm here for lovey-dovey scenes and while I think it's wonderful when Ra On is wearing a hanbok, simply because it leaves Lee Yeong in awe - I don't care whether she wears women's clothes or men's clothes. As long as she is safe.

hear hear! ( ^∇^)

• Like 9

1 minute ago, xkaex said:

hi, read from the thread that there is a chinese translation for the web novel. Can anyone let me know the link? Been dying to read the web novel since i started watching the show. :)

they r made into books. book 1 to 5. book 1 to 4 is available for sale. u can find in taobao 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself but those who are wondering why Ra On isn't walking around wearing female attire aka hanbok:

If she would suddenly stop pretending to be a boy the palace would find out she deceived the eunuch department and this would endanger her. This could mean execution or jail. And it would also mean punishment for the eunuchs who were supposely responsible for making sure she is a boy.

Also the King is desperately looking for Hong Gyeong-nae and his daughter. At this point the King is so paranoid if he gets to know that Hong Sam Nom is actually Hong Ra On he would do anything to eliminate her even though she isn't a real danger.

We're not watching a fairy tale or TMTETS in which Yeon Woo was hiding in a room behind the King's room and became a passive character in the drama.

The fact that Ra On can still walk around and take actions is because those who know her identity keep their mouths shut AND she is wearing the eunuch's attire.

I'm here for lovey-dovey scenes and while I think it's wonderful when Ra On is wearing a hanbok, simply because it leaves Lee Yeong in awe - I don't care whether she wears women's clothes or men's clothes. As long as she is safe.

Lol @Jillia i think we all get the reason why she can't wear hanbok in the stage of the drama now. It's just that I think we are all hoping that the drama could move on to the direction where she can finally just appear as a girl and looking all pretty as a girl next to CP.

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

well i just hope when the next time she was sitting in bed with CP head on her lap she will lose that unflattering eunuch hat and let her hair loose.. what a sight it would be!! :wub:

• Like 23