[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

My best guess :

- Enemy : Evil Queen, Premier Kim, 2 Sleazy Minister

- Ally : BY, YS (I still believe in our Three Musketeer), CP Adviser (the guy who fight with a dog), Chief Eunuch Han, Little Princess (she holds the most important key to bring down Premier Kim). 

Applause to MDBC writer, PD, and all the crew. Every episode ended with a major cliffhanger. 30% seems not too far away now :glasses:

• Like 15

Guest ireumimolla

I was giggling like an idiot throughout this entire scene... Our SeJa is jealous after he sees Ra-On with the 2 gagman eunuchs lol.

tumblr_odt5mesJfn1r2z6o5o4_400.gif

tumblr_odt5mesJfn1r2z6o5o2_400.gif

(Like seriously you're asking Ra-On to hide away that beautiful smile of hers?! Good luck with that haha)

Then the professional FEINT before swooping in for the PECK. *round of applause for our Crown Prince!* :lol:

tumblr_odt5mesJfn1r2z6o5o1_400.gif

:heart::heart::heart:tumblr_odt5mesJfn1r2z6o5o5_400.gif :heart::heart::heart:

Gif cr: I made them~ ^^ 

(http://supersimplysimple.tumblr.com/post/150683065709)

Dang ....... !!! just got home and..... AND IT"S ALL OVER.... So many pages of back pages...but I'm so tired. Here and there I read about twists, surprises , sweet moments. Sometimes in other threads, someone does a recap. Any kind soul here? So that after feeding myself and showering I can have a quick overview and satisfy my curiosity. Any bed scenes ? Murder ? Comedic moments. The little princess ? Did she tell what she saw? What about fat princess who got thin ? Any success in the romance department ? Wedding on ? Arrrrgghhhhhh....   9domand.gif 

• Like 9

I want more jealous scenes from CP involving YS now that he has confessed his love for RO to CP. :P

I was thinking that maybe at some point later in the drama, RO may leave the palace with the Chief Eunuch or YS? Hence, the significance of the bracelet? I.e. lovers who were apart will reunite again?

Call me sadist but I want to see CP and RO pining for each other again... their love scenes are so addictive!!:wub:

• Like 14

My new fave character of this drama is the ahjussi adviser, each time the CP goes out to see him, he gives him a solution to his problem. 

Ahjussi please, can you help CP solve the problem of Raon, how to keep her with him and let them get married? Also, a peck on the cheek is too tame for us passionate viewers, we need red hot passion. Come on! 

• Like 18

30 minutes ago, salz said:

Haven't watch but whutttttt the biggest plot twist today is the Dururu is sang by BJY not Beige?well both is amazing singer so i don't care who sing Dururu just chaebal stop teasing or they gonna wait last ep to release lol i feel like im aging 10yrs faster with Dururu mystery 

Sorry to cut your post .... LOL at  the biggest plot twist bit ...  can someone who understands Korean please help to give the gist of this article .. seems that Beige co-wrote a song for BJY?  Many thanks.

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=765377&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fsearch.naver.com%2Fsearch.naver%3Fwhere%3Dnexearch%26query%3D%EB%B2%A0%EC%9D%B4%EC%A7%80%EB%B0%B1%EC%A7%80%EC%98%81%26sm%3Dtop_hty%26fbm%3D0%26ie%3Dutf8

• Like 12

To relieve Lee Yeong of his mounting distresses, I suggest that Ra-on be proactive and initiate the kiss next time the opportunity arises (French kiss him even, girl!   crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif?1292792384).

Come what may, CP will forever have the memory of that sweet kiss to keep him stay afloat when all else fails. crazy-monkey-emoticon-037.gif?1292792388

• Like 21

I seem to notice a pattern here in saeguk drama whenever it involves the King; it will always (most of the time that is) be the advisors or factions that will try their best to control the King in deciding matters for the country. When I watched SFD (Six Flying Dragons), I understood why Sambong wanted Joseon to be led by scholars who assist the King but as the time passed by, the scholars (who then in turn became ministers) took the reign. I pity the royal families at times. lol.

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, limitedsin25 said:

Me too, it's break my heart, but currently my heart already cracked to the pieces with this episode knowing CP will married with HY ... MY HEART *brb to gathering the pieces of my heart till next week*

One episode they lovey dovey as couple but other episode they will separate (((((((NOOOOOOOOOO)))))))

moonlighters let's cherish all the sweetest moment tonight *wipe the tears*

I can't watch ep 10 after I read the spoilers here. The angst, my poor heart can't take it:heartbreak: I must stop before my heartache gets worse and the scar runs deep:pensive:. I even don't know if I can watch ep 11 next week:bawling:.