[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

10 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

Thank you so much. (‐^▽^‐)In just about 10h and 8min we will get the next episode (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

To me it seems like she haven't been in love her self before. That and I think she gets why it is an impossible love (in every ones mind except CP). She is someone that has to hide her gender, and I think she knows why. (Otherwise it wouldn't make much sense for her to continue to hide)                                      Also like for the most of us love is confusing in general.

Eh did I miss something? (・_・ヾ I don't think the rebellion and his mothers death are related.I got the feeling that it is the Kim clan that is involved in his mothers death.. 

me too. I thought Kim's clan has something to do with CP's mum death, not RO. Did i miss something too? Dont break my heart :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 12

my attention has been brought to YS's ending in the novel which I am not liking :tears:...hopefully the script-writers(2 of them) will make some creative changes there...

Hmm is he going to have a sad ending? There was an interview with the novel author but nobody translated it in full. The google transalation seems to suggest he is a tragic figure.

• Like 11

Guys, I'm confused here. Shouldn't this BGM is OST 6? If not, does anyone know when will this OST come out? 

This is one of the scenes that make me cry so bad during live cast without even knowing what they said. PBG expression is priceless. He nailed it. With KYJ supports with her heart broken face...gaaahhh! I so drowned with their emotions. 

Spoiler

• Like 14

CRnX6GQ.jpg

K.Will teases a snippet of 'Melting', his OST for 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'

By jennywil

K.Will will be singing the next OST for 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'!

The song "Melting" will be released at midnight KST on the 20th, but we've got a teaser ahead of the full release. The song sings about Park Bo Gum's character's heart being melted by Kim Yoo Jung's character. Viewers of the drama will have heard a bit of the song during the 7th episode.

Check out the teaser above!

Allkpop

• Like 24

1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I am not sure if it is Yoon-Sung or JinYoung has this look of melancholy in his eyes.  I feel his sadness.

If he is acting Yoon Sung, it is fantastic expression of the heart.  Read somewhere that for the past 3 works of his, JinYoung has been acting in unrequited love in his character role of each story....Has he mastered the melancholic look how to give unconditional love?

Hope his next work, he is the LEAD of his drama!  Another Talented kid!

Cr. logo

Yes! I would like to see him in a lead role. I watched him in  Perseverance Goo Haera and I've been a fan since. I think his acting skills has improved also.

There is something about him that makes him adorable.

I absolutely love this drama because every time the Crown prince, Byung Yun or Yoon Sung appear I'm drooling like a fool.

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Chingu dear, you are so cute.:lol:  Unfortunately it is not translated to English yet.  This version copyright was probably bought by Taiwan publisher to translate and publish. There are altogether 5 volumes but currently only translated up to volume 4 in traditional Chinese.  Volume 5 only available in October, I think they are also rushing it....as the demand is tremendous.

I am reading now and if there are interesting extracts, I may translate to English and post it here for all to enjoy but the novel and drama has quite a bit of difference and I am not rejecting the difference because my attention has been brought to YS's ending in the novel which I am not liking :tears:...hopefully the script-writers(2 of them) will make some creative changes there...

That's why I like this forum, so many my dear chingu who have mother Teresa heart *wiping my joyful tears*. If YS don't have good ending it will remind me of prince Yang Myung TMtEtS. Anyway thank you dear chingu for the information & the good intention ;)  

• Like 17

15 hours ago, syeramy said:

Guys, I'm confused here. Shouldn't this BGM is OST 6? If not, does anyone know when will this OST come out? 

This is one of the scenes that make me cry so bad during live cast without even knowing what they said. PBG expression is priceless. He nailed it. With KYJ supports with her heart broken face...gaaahhh! I so drowned with their emotions.

no, that song is not OST 6.. it already been confirmed that KWill song is OST 6.. as for the song that you're curious about, that's Beige OST song (aka 'Dururu song' xD).. sadly there's still no news update about that song.. no one really knew when the full ver. will be release. we just have to wait.. 

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, febz said:

That's why I like this forum, so many my dear chingu who have mother Teresa heart *wiping my joyful tears*. If YS don't have good ending it will remind me of prince Yang Myung TMtEtS. Anyway thank you dear chingu for the information & the good intention ;)  

Totally right! These people are so helpful that support each other like they know each and everyone for years! Saranghaechingus! 

37 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Chingu dear, you are so cute.:lol:  Unfortunately it is not translated to English yet.  This version copyright was probably bought by Taiwan publisher to translate and publish. There are altogether 5 volumes but currently only translated up to volume 4 in traditional Chinese.  Volume 5 only available in October, I think they are also rushing it....as the demand is tremendous.

I am reading now and if there are interesting extracts, I may translate to English and post it here for all to enjoy but the novel and drama has quite a bit of difference and I am not rejecting the difference because my attention has been brought to YS's ending in the novel which I am not liking:tears: ...hopefully the script-writers(2 of them) will make some creative changes there...

You are nice. If you have time, please translate it. Thank you so much, kind hearted moonlighters! :blush:

3 minutes ago, thea2410 said:

no, that song is not OST 6.. it already been confirmed that KWill song is OST 6.. as for the song that you're curious about, that's Beige OST song (aka 'Dururu song' xD).. sadly there's still no news update about that song.. no one really knew when the full ver. will be release. we just have to wait.. 

Thank you for your reply. I will wait patiently....:glasses:

• Like 12

3 hours ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

@Mei Lee @babysiew although I think it is fun for them to go on variety shows and it can help promote the show, I'm worried it may take precious time away from shooting. I read that the shooting schedule is so packed they don't even have time to arrange the fansigning yet. I don't want the actors to end up looking tired and haggard like in Doctors if the shooting gets behind (eye bags, dark circles, anyone?). Taping for variety shows is quite time-consuming with retakes (it is not always as "adhoc" as we might think even with reality shows). I bet with their increasing popularity, CF offers are flowing in as well and it may interfere with the shooting too.

Well said. Also, since Running Man is on SBS, I somehow think TPTB at SBS won't want to promote a drama that is directly competing with one of their own dramas.

@chocolatepie thanks very much for your reassurance about HCY :)  I love Mango TV (China) and am happy that MDBC is being aired there since Mango TV LOVES HCY. I must apologize for going on and on about him - long post about him  in spoiler coming up

Spoiler

Chi Yeul will be singing at the Busan One Asia Festival on the same day (3 October) as Gummy and Lyn, and therefore it is imperative (right word?) that his OST is released sometime before then so that he can sing it at the concert. 

We obsessed fans of Chi Yeul love KBS because they have been magnificent to him - mainly because they invited him (a rookie singer - a "nine-year rookie" ) to "Immortal Songs 2"  and this led to his being invited to "I Am A Singer" in China by Producer Hong Tao (thank you, Mr Hong - love you!) And now, Gaemi has selected Chi Yeul to sing for MDBC, such an honour  -  I was over the moon when I first read about this, there are so many well-known singers of OSTs they could have chosen, Chi Yeul has sung for only four K-dramas in the past ten years. I do hope that with the release of his OST Chi Yeul will gain more fans because he is simply the best of the best.  Yours truly looks up to him as an adopted son, he is truly a wonderful role model for both young and old. I am not familiar at all with other Korean fandoms and how their faves interact with them; I can safely say that very very very very few celebrities love their fans like Chi Yeul loves his awesome fans. Sharing with you a heartwarming clip, many thanks to uploader and to HCY Indonesian Fanbase for the Eng subs.

My hope is that after his OST is released Chi Yeul will gain more fans among those who love MDBC.  When that happens it will be very easy for new HCY fans to find ways to while away the agonizing wait for new MDBC episodes - there are lots of wonderful clips of Chi Yeul on Youtube and elsewhere :) He's such a funny, dorky, adorable guy. Just one sample of this - Chi Yeul as a judge at SuperGirls singing competition (Mango TV). Thanks to uploader :

For anyone reading up to this ... many thanks for your patience and forbearance. I know I do go on about Chi Yeul :)

• Like 9