[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

urgh ...looking at those spoiler pics of PBG in yet another handsome looking hanbok. Gosh can we have KYJ in hanbok already and burn that unflattering green garb pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. we're almost halfway through the drama so gosh I hope she doesn't have to wear that awaful looking cap and eunuch costume anymore. It's almost unfair to have PBG always looking so dashing and she has to stand next to him looking like that (thank god her face is extremely beautiful to look at).

2 hours ago, Mei Lee said:

Sigh... another looong week of waiting for the new episodes.

I saw the preview for next week and an idea crossed my mind. Could it be that CP and RN were actually betrothed since young but because Kim Premier wants to have control over the king, so he killed RN's family. He is frantically searching for her to kill her now knowing she is still alive? I find it puzzling why RN's mom wanted her to dress up as a boy as being a boy would serve more purpose to the rebels' .

Er...think i am going bonkers over this drama and talking nonsense already! :sweatingbullets:

@Mei Lee I actually had the exact thought but brushed it off. If they would like to deviate the story from the novel, this story line is a possibility. 

• Like 15

@Mei Lee 

The reason RO mom wanted her to dress as a boy is to avoid her from being captured by King’s men … If I am not mistaken – all rebel family shall be captured and sentenced to death. Since they are/were looking for a girl/lady, the chances of RO surviving under disguise is higher. They won’t be looking for a boy (hehehehe… yeah yeah I know such stupid bunch of people).

@pyoyong Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooo .. now I can never look at a toothbrush and not remind me of my gum …

• Like 8

Next week is the birthday of our most beautiful eunuch in kdramland hong raon aka kim yoo jung i wish they get the 30%rating  mark i know it  is hard because of other competing drama especialy the upcoming finale of monster next  week  the best gift to kyj if they mark the 30% rating happy 18 bday in korean calendar.

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Episode 9 : The moment that opens the heart

Lee Yeong falls deeper into the conflict with Kim Hun after postponing the civil service examintion to prevent corruption. As a result the Sungkyunkwan scholars start a demonstration. After Yeong confronting her about being a woman Ra On starts to avoid him.

Please note that there could be mistakes in my translation. So please if somebody can do a proper translation please go for it. :)

why RO wants to avoid CP? aiyo... 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, nataliakay said:

@lovehbhjw2013 yea but the thing is for some reason Kdrama rarely pair the same pair again no matter how famous the couple is. So yea...don't know why that is. Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae did it though and I'm sure there are other pairs but very rare.

Hmm as far as I can remember Jang Nara & Jang Hyuk also being pair again in Successful story of a bright girl (2002) & Fated to love you (2013). Ji Sung & Hwang Jung Eum also being pair again in Secret love (2013) & Kill me Heal me (2015). Anybody else??. Anyway there still a possibility for them to being pair as main cast again if the script is suitable for their act  :wub:

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I thought this points to the preview in which Lee Yeong asks Jang where Ra On is and Jang says "he" is outside and thinking a lot.

If the last scene in episode 8 was meant for Lee Yeong to reveal he knows Ra On is a woman then she has a LOT to think about right? :)

haha sometimes I wish they dont think so much. just do it! :P 

• Like 6

ep. 9 theory: 

he accepted CP proposal (because of the bracelet she's wearing) then the sudden marriage will happen that's why raon will be upset and will do alot of thinking thus having the conversation with the prince saying raon to just stay by his side. aigooooo. 

I want them to be stranded in some place even just for a day. 

• Like 10

11 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

Omo! Omo! Omo! 

Remember episode 3 when the King had a nightmare and a eunuch entered his room. The king noticed that the Eunuch didn't seem familiar...and then ghosts of lost lives appeared while this man berated the King for the loss of lives? It's Raon's father!

Spoiler

Oohh rah on & hye jung gt same father... and both child actresses turn to be wonderful actresses! He is really good raising his daughter! lol!

don't quote images, gifs, videos

OFF TOPIC

Apuchi im watching over you!

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 16

Hey guys, ever wonder when and how will Raon introduce herself to Young that "Hong Raon, that is my name" thing. Yes, Lee Young now knows she's a she but he needs to know her name, and it would be great if Young will call her by her real name after a long long time she had heard someone calls her by her real name-except her foster dad, he calls her "Raon", right?

And Raon is a nice name, its a waste not to hear the name with Lee Young's deep tone voice. It will be squee worthy!!!!! :wub:

• Like 16