[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

35 minutes ago, moodypie said:

@lovehbhjw2013 Thank you for reminding. It's Moon(cake) festival tomorrow. I will be celebrating with lanterns and eating mooncake with my family with a big grin. What a way to celebrate Moonday. 

Post your lovely mooncakes replacing the cookies on the 2 moon-lovers plate in the study??....  and your lantern....let them fly in the air....with "I wish for your wish to be fulfilled"...  kekekek...:lol::P   Sorry...I am having a MDBC-fever.....nothing like ZIKA....worser...:w00t:

• Like 7

Thumbs up for the PBG and KYJ. Stellar acting. Captivating performances. As well as to the whole cast and crew.

Am thinking.

Perhaps, in the near future we will get to see how BY and the side whom he is secretly receiving instructions, work together with Crown Prince to take down the prime minister Kim and his cronies.

And, we get to savour many beautiful scenes Ra On in hanbok running in the village with people gasping over a pretty agasshi.

And not to sound too greedy, 'appropriate' amount of kissing and hugging between CP and Ra On.

And seeing lesser of the over-aggressive Ha Yeon. Sorry, I couldn't bring myself to love her.

Am sure all of you are still smiling from ear to ear recalling how CP confessed his love to Ra On with a bracelet. Let's flood this forum with positive notes until Monday.

BTW, thank you very much recappers. I read them all. Thank you for the extra effort.

• Like 12

I am not liking the 2nd actress too but she is quite innocent so far. Just too bad for her. Hope she doesnt turn out too evil in typical korean sageuk fashion. 

I plan to re-watch the episodes again! The enjoyment is a different level when you marathon the episodes. Listening to the OSTS now also make me feel sentimental. 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

It’s a story of a girl named Ha Yeon-ssi,

She has a face like daisy

She’s attractive and sassy

But to me she looks like a banshee

Ooooh my dear Ha Yeon-ssi..

Why in the freakin world can’t you see?

The Prince’s heart turns rosy

Only for a man who’s a “She”

Ha Yeon-sii, oh Ha Yeon-ssi,

Stop looking for our Princey

Or I’ll drag you to the sea

And life is no more, you’ll see

So, my dear Ha Yeon-ssi,

Who likes wearing something fancy

Rather than chasing after uri Princey

You’d better watch Valentino Rossi

Taking sewing class with Gat Byung Hyun-ssi

by Tiendoank ;)

Oh...I truly enjoyed your rhyme. Does it come with  music/tune??

Why you only show your talent now? laughing-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949000laughing-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949000laughing-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949000

11 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Post your lovely mooncakes replacing the cookies on the 2 moon-lovers plate in the study??....  and your lantern....let them fly in the air....with "I wish for your wish to be fulfilled"...  kekekek...:lol::P   Sorry...I am having a MDBC-fever.....nothing like ZIKA....worser...:w00t:

lol...MDBC fever or MOONfever is worst than zika..hehe.

• Like 4

PKG has got to be the dreamiest crown prince ever in sageukland.  From now on, anyone who plays a crown prince will be compared to him as the swooniest, sexy, most charming one ever.  Kudos to KYJ also for being such a beguiling Cinderella.  Crossing my fingers that these two will make it as a couple and live happily ever.  (At least in my world.)

• Like 13

The PBG fever is overheated now...I need a breather to distract myself with JinYoung....  CP looks like a more innocent suitor of RO whereas YS looks like a more deep-thought suitor for RO.  CP is always sensing RO...he knows when she is near whereas YS is always watching out for RO.....another kind of sweetness.

One senses...one watches out.....aigooo..RO is one lucky woman!  YS is also very lucky as a second lead to have so much skinship with RO except KISSING is out of reach. :P (Second knight in shining armour)

MV of JinYoung and YooJung

Song Lyrics for 

Swallowing my Heart

When I first saw you, I felt it
That we would fall in love
We will
With hopes up high
I don’t think we’ll just pass by

I’m hoping
I’m hoping and hoping
When I open my eyes one day
It feels like you will fill me up inside

I’m swallowing my heart
While holding a white moon flower
It’s coloring my heart
While holding a bright smile

An aromatic wind that melts me is blowing
The love that came to me, that I predicted
It’s you

Even if it rains, I don’t think I’ll get wet
If I’m on the road holding your hand
Even if it’s hard, even if the roads are dangerous
If you are by my side, I can smile

I’m hoping
I’m hoping and hoping
When I open my eyes one day
It feels like you will fill me up inside

I’m swallowing my heart
It’s coloring my heart

It’s you

It keeps growing
In between the seasons that you bloom and wither
My heart

I’m swallowing my heart
It’s coloring my heart

It’s you
  • Like 14

Guest ireumimolla

Crown Prince's new look? He's gonna look so handsome in black! ACK. 

EDIT: More filming pics in spoiler of our 3 leads, Lee Yeong, Ra-on and Yoonsung! I do hope they are still getting their days off for Chuseok!

0p8Advl.png

Spoiler

PQ1KSpN.jpg

rkhY6LX.jpg

d9VaOIu.jpg

(pic credit: DC gallery)