If you take yourself away from me
I won’t be me anymore
All of us that clearly sparkled
It’s scattering
My love
I hope you will always be well

POPGASA

• Like 14

Yeah, I can't get enough of the episodes...lol...it amazes me every time. I actually like how LY reacted to RO being a girl. I was glad he didn't overly react or confronted her then and there and made a big deal out of it. I was surprise he didn't mention it to her or give her a hint that he knows :) , over all I like how they did the revelation to him. I thought it was also great that it wasn't awkward between them after the kiss and that LY didn't make it that way. 

I wonder how BY will treat RO now that he knows who she is (hopefully no big difference besides being protective) and if RO knows about her family background or why her mother even made her wear boy clothes and act like a boy. Wah, too many more things to reveal, I can't wait. 

Not looking forward to a wedding, but if it has to happen then let it, hopefully it will bring/make LY and RO's love stronger, Of course theres going to be trials and struggles for them. 

Now off to replay all episodes until Monday...lol..my poor replay button....:lol:

• Like 13

Erm girls...whhhhaattt.......?? Does this mean CP only knew that Ra On is a girl just before the confession and not know it before? Or was his reaction just a mere shock of Ra On appearing as a girl ( i.e he knew before this that she's a girl but it was just his first time looking at her dressing up as one) ?

Ahhhh...doesnt make sense if he only knew then 

• Like 8

I missed this news. Sorry if I repeat.

===

Park Bo Gum to sing the OST of “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds”?

Park Bo Gum was reportedly be singing the OST for his currently airing drama ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’!

According to a source reported exclusively by Ilgan Sport, “Park Bo Gum to sing OST of the drama is still under discussion and has not yet recorded.” And if that happens Park Bo Gum will be singing an OST for the very first time.

However, the actor is said to be in love with singing and had shown passion for it on several occasions, and even had dreams of debuting as a singer.

http://kpopfighting.com/

• Like 6

1 hour ago, PiggyKid said:

Guys even though I love our OTP to death, I actually kinda like Ha Yeon's character...

I mean the girl does nothing wrong, she just happen to fall in love with a prince (tbh who wouldn't). And might I add this feeling is genuine. She liked him even before knowing his status. Also she's rather adorable.

I'm just glad she doesn't seem to be the typical hateful-cocky-detestable 2nd female lead. We already have that kind of role, and it's the queen.

same here i even felt sad for her after prince gave her present back to her in garden >.<; In preview she saw the Raon's bracelet and she acts like she already saw Prince's bracelet too? Hope to see she wont turn a bad girl after this..

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, yoohoo84 said:

So ...CP did not know RO is a girl up until the night before his confession in the garden when he saw her dressed in a hanbok??? That's hard to believe, lol, is he that innocent? ?

You said all! I am with you. CP is too smart to being this blind. And he definitely smarter than YS (forgive me YS team :D). Furthermore to me a lot of scenes where CP acting too suspicious toward RO (he treat her as a woman)  are for nothing? Have no sense? Because in this case I'm a little disappointed in our CP:tears: ottoke

Is it impossible that in that scene when he saw her as girl for the first time he was just proud of his beautiful girl and a bit surprised to see a girl such an "intimate" situation? And then he just smiled at himself being so childishly shy. And this could be the 1000% confirmation about his eunuch' sex. So  his reaction was only because of this and not the relieve he is not gay? So this gave him the super confidence what drove him to kiss his girl? :wub:

He is so smart and intelligent he is always  2 steps ahead of us and the Kim gang. He has to be so smart to survive the palace....

But PBG acts so beautifully that I will forgive our CP anything :D

• Like 12