[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

:)

Cvc2OymUsAA-Pof.jpg

Thanks to @coneru_web!

12 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

@Grace1003 Thanks for the news on the media interview.

Does this mean we will camp here for the media interview on 26 Oct, is there a link where we can watch the event live? 

I have not seen any info on being able to watch it live....probably not...but I am sure there will be tons of news about it to post in the thread...

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

I have not seen any info on being able to watch it live....probably not...but I am sure there will be tons of news about it to post in the thread...

This is the most exciting news for the week, something we can all look forward to, thanks for letting us know :D

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

@Grace1003 Thanks for the news on the media interview.

Does this mean we will camp here for the media interview on 26 Oct, is there a link where we can watch the event live? 

They usually don't offer that unfortunately... :(

I heard that PBG has a relay round interview schedule on 26-27 and already lots of journalists are registered to do this. What they do is that journalists apply for a group interview with him at a given time slot, because so many media reps want to interview him. I heard that where they have like 10 slots, over 30 journalists applied for it. 

I haven't heard anything on the embargo date but expect the articles to start flowing in from around 28th?

• Like 24

1 minute ago, radiocity said:

I heard that PBG has a relay round interview schedule on 26-27 and already lots of journalists are registered to do this. What they do is that journalists apply for a group interview with him at a given time slot, because so many media reps want to interview him. I heard that where they have like 10 slots, over 30 journalists applied for it. 

I haven't heard anything on the embargo date but expect the articles to start flowing in from around 28th?

Oh those journalists who get shortlisted for this relay round interview must be so lucky, thanks for the good info, hope there will be lots of media articles generated and photos too 

• Like 13

54 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Entertainment Weekly English Hardsubbed Episode which Covered the Fansign Event...starts at 28:30....Enjoy!

http://ikshow.net/shows/entertainment-weekly/episode-1644/

Thank you so much for partially curing my syndrome not to have more episodes to be looking forward to anymore.

I really love this entertainment weekly which has presented over minute 28.30- 43.55 to give special gift from fans' fingerprint and also interviewed several actors and actresses.

To be lead roles as Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung, they have not only great acting skills but multi talents indeed including their smooth speaking, humble attitudes, proper behavior, I believed that continuing their study in school and university diligently make them have not only showbiz skills but also being brainy to pick and choose their own beings appropriately. I won't agree with some celebrities to quit schooling. 

25 minutes ago, radiocity said:

Thank you for your information, I read in social network that Park Bo Gum gave 26-27 Oct for post drama interviews. 26 would be interviewed by Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung.

By the way, @Jillia and  @iheartyoojung Your favorite scenes and quotes made me think harder for mine, haha. 

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Thank you so much for partially curing my syndrome not to have more episodes to be looking forward to anymore.

This entertainment weekly has presented over minute 28.30- 43.55 to give special gift from fans' fingerprint and also interviewed several actors and actresses.

To be lead roles as Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung, they have not only great acting skills but multi talents indeed including their smooth speaking, humble attitudes, proper behavior, I believed that continuing their study in school and university diligently make them have not only showbiz skills but also being brainy to pick and choose their own beings appropriately. I won't agree with some celebrities to quit schooling. 

Thank you for your information, I read in social network that Park Bo Gum gave 26-27 Oct for post drama interviews. 26 would be interviewed by Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung.

By the way, @Jillia and  @iheartyoojung Your favorite scnes and quotes made me work harder for mine, haha. 

Go go go i cant wait to see your list fighting! :P

I was also quite amazed that kyj still has time to go to school but I support the idea that she should not abandon her studies for acting as a sound education grounds a person and one can tell she is a very level-headed person 

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

Just read from twitter fans that JY is leaving first monday midnite flt and the others on tuesday midnite so I guess those camping for more cebu photos may not have any luck but its ok we still have the pbg/kyj media interviews this week:D

yup.. acc this ig he's going home tonight... poor boy.. such a short vacation.. I hope he spent his time well... 

• Like 24

Jinyoung always looks like a college flower boy. He wears denim, shirt, hat, glasses. A nice view :wub:.

YJ always be with Princess Myung-Eun. It's really normal, because girls are like that. We don't do sport a lot rite? Like Bogum- DY did before. I read the did bungee jumping :phew:

• Like 16

It looks like the trip ends on Monday night (korea time) for everyone and leaving on the midnight flight back to come back Tuesday morning Korea time, the 25th. 

Some korean posters speculate there are 2 separate groups: resting and walking around the resort & the rest of the crew doing outdoor stuff. 

For the actresses, obviously they can't tan so i can see their hesitation to go out in the strong sun. 

• Like 18