[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Chingus..

I love how we enjoy this thread since mbdc was air.

We can share our toughts about drama, share our anger for some characters, share our tears because ra on and yeong break up, laughing when some of you make prank, i love your review about the drama, jilia With beautifull hanbok, some of you made beautifull strips and beautifull picture.

We share everything.. even when we were not sleep just to waited the preview

I love that moment in many Times

So please respect others who enjoy this thread

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I think it would be weird if they weren't eating together tonight. Because I'm sure the cast and crew was waiting for KYJ and JY to join them. :D

But we'll see!

looks like the two went out to eat already but i'm not sure tho. hope they'll reunite if not tonight then tomorrow, i'd love to see their squad doing activities tgt.:lol: 

9 minutes ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

Even without makeup, Jinyoung still looks handsome but yeah, I agree about giving him some space.

so truuueeeeee!:wub: am i weird that i prefer him in his natural look - i mean bare faced?:D

• Like 15

On 10/20/2016 at 11:01 PM, Earth2KatyD said:

To be honest, I have yet to watch the final episode nor have I finished watching the episode that precedes it. I am such a wimp, huh? I'm just not ready to say 'Au revoir' right now.. Don't you worry, I'll get there... eventually. 

Me too!  I haven't watched the last 3 eps :(  I always have this bad, not really to let go :P

• Like 14

I think it will be hard for me to get over this drama.... cause of you guys. Cause I already consider you as my family here in Soompi

@Jillia hope everything will still be in good condition there in Cebu. Maybe they didnt just expect how the crowd in the Philippines would react with the drama, since its just finished in SK only few days ago. Well alot of people here are really drama fanatics but most are just watching the completed drama instead of watching it Raw. But I think the teasers that was shared online really helped a lot cause the charms of both PBG and KYJ captivated the crowd here. Let's all pray that they are just having a good time. BTW saw a pic of BY with a local in one of the posts here :D

• Like 19

@NRGchick You're very welcome :wub::wub: They were both very comfortable & excited & happy when arriving at Incheon airport yesterday. I've noticed all the pictures taken from fans, if they were aware, they would be smiling brightly at the camera, like 2 little kids :P If you haven't seen all, I would look for some pics of CP & his bodyguard again & put in spoiler :wub:

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, princessbelle1022 said:

i couldn't agree more :D lets just see them having fun :D 

Lets stop the hate comments and love love love :D

Yup! It's one of reason despite my not wanting to join any forum ever again I joined this thread. It has been fun all along and focusing on all the good things. Let's enjoy till the journey lasts. 

• Like 10

Looks like KYJ is back to being the baby girl. So cute in the red top and shorts :wub: Hope they are all having a big time. Waiting for the post drama press conference now. Anyone knows if the press conference will be all team together or one by one?

• Like 22

27 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The situation in Cebu is worrying me. I'm so worried for the cast and crew with the crazy people around... And it worries me that some apparently don't think the main cast were scared when they were "welcomed" by a yelling crowd... I mean what can I say?

On another note... has this been posted? Are those stunt doubles?

I think so (they are stunt doubles)

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, daynci said:

so tonight the cast went to island somewhere and only yj, jy back at hotel?

everyone went island hopping in the morning, YJ and JY arrived in Cebu past noon so they weren't able to go island hopping with the rest of the MDBC team. looks like JY took time to sleep the rest of the afternoon while YJ roam around at the hotel with her mum and played a bit in the pool.

• Like 19

32 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I think it would be weird if they weren't eating together tonight. Because I'm sure the cast and crew was waiting for KYJ and JY to join them. :D

But we'll see!

And I think you should go to bed dear writer@jillia, i afraid you fainted, and we can't help you, .

I read 2/3post you excuse  to sleep..:P 

I wait YongOn couple post but reading all fanfic post betwen you and streotype is medicine for cure withdrawal simpthom too;) 

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

Question it's there something going on why pbg and kyj are cold to each other remember in wrap up party kdy is always taking cake kyj now it's jy taking care kyj  ha what happen to our pbg&kjy?? Hey what's going any info

redirecting you to here:

Spoiler

• Like 11