[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

But, I have to say that the more I see him, the more I understand why everyone is in a frenzy that he's so polite and thoughtful, among other virtues.

I have also written something similar.  This drama is his first drama I've watched and it was because Song Ji Hyo was so eager to meet him in RM.  The very first before MDBC was aired, I watched his bombastic dance and it was very funny.  Then after, I started to find more articles about him and trying to see some reviews of his past dramas/movies.  I found quite a lot of stuff to admire from him.  Out of those, the most I love can be seen in this picture which I've posted before, Moonlighters liked it but none asked why.  I think this must be how we conversed, we would simply press like and move on because we have a lot to catch up and our beloved forum here is extremely active, which is very fantastic!  :grin:

Well anyone see what I mean in this picture of the perfect Park Bo Gum?  It is very common to all male Korean celebrities to have, but not him.  As I am a fan for most Korean male celebrities as well, I don't have objection at all because it is all considered fandom thingy.  However when I see he is not into that, I feel like .. "hm.. well, I like/love him even more!"

I know it's hard to believe there is this perfect guy in the world and the hall of fame is a long journey still.  But I really wish he'll stay pure and great as whoever he is today, being mature by time, having lot of improvements in life, living his life at the fullest and be a greater and greater man he can be! :heart:

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

This Kim minister seems to ship Lee Young - Ha Yeon haha

Finally Soo Bin is there with the cast. She and Bo Gum look like they're wearing couple outfit haha (Oh guys, don't forget that Soo Bin is getting married :D )

Bo Gum is so cute <3 Wah, are they really partying overnight??

Soo Bin is getting married in real life??? wow!

• Like 9

Really Drama, you spared Lee Young but sacrificed Yoonsung instead..?? Seriously..? Poor Jinyoung LoL. He deserves better..g'luck next time huh Jinyoung-ah~ Hope you get the girl too LoL! Kwak Dongyeon should really do more Sageuks, he is a natural at it. Didn't think he was a good actor before but after watchin' him in this - I was proven wrong. Had SO much respect for Hayoung. It must've been a hard decision I bet. She did the right thing though..why remain trapped in a loveless marriage even if your family's future is secured? I'm glad her Dad didn't make a fuss like most Fathers would when they find out they've lost their fortune. He respected her decision & let her find her own happiness. No child should be a puppet to their parent's ambition (I'm lookin' at you Evil Premier Kim) I hate to admit this but I felt sorry for the Evil Queen, though her sudden change in attitude was unexpected as she was crazy over power before. Oh well, she didn't deserve her fate either as she was manipulated by her horrible monster of a Father. 

While the drama got draggy somewhere from ep. 14 onwards(?) the whole rebellion and Raon's Dad was unnecessary, still I enjoyed this Drama. I rarely enjoy Sageuks LoL, I think it was all due to the cast. Til then, it's been fun y'all. XO, God Bless.

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@8mel oh, sorry. I was referring to KCSC ^^ And all kinds of criticism about kissing scenes. 

There's no need to apologize. My bad, i didn't backtrack most of the discussion here but figured a little later about that. I guess my gifs came at the wrong timing. LOL

Too bad this issue was brought up. i think those criticism is not good enough to overlook this great production and i'm hoping it will get buried soon enough.

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I think this is part of the special broadcast which I haven't actually watched yet. I'm saving it for when I have a bit more time to savor. However, this clip was cute. So, I checked it against one of the subbed versions, but translated it a little differently, so I'm posting my translation of this clip. Captions any my occasional comments are in parentheses.

(After the first broadcast)

(At the viewing event, applauding the end,  Staff and Actors)

PD Kim Sung Yoon: Rather than the first episode, the second episode is definitely going to be more entertaining. And, more than the second episode, the third episode will be more entertaining. Since as we make it, it’s a lot of fun. Moment by moment, giving us a little bit of your strength, so that this drama can do better, I ask of you. 

(Bo Gum Birthday where they prepared him a party) (My comment - PBG’s reactions are so cute. Clapping along with everyone and his delight at his cake.) 

(Because they celebrate together, it’s a more joyful time.)

(The invited singer is Flower Nobleman Yoon Sung.) (My note - It sounds like a B1A4 song, though not sure which one. It must have charted though since both PBG and KYJ seem to know the words to the song. Any B1A4 fans here who know their discography here?)

(For once in a long time, Excited Bo Gum gets his wish~) 

I am not a fan, but a quick check in YouTube led to the right song below (coz I heard the English parts):

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Finally Soo Bin is there with the cast. She and Bo Gum look like they're wearing couple outfit haha (Oh guys, don't forget that Soo Bin is getting married :D )

really? wow! she's is 22 this year right? (i'm refer to common years not korean years since i don't know about it much except they have different calculation LOL) i wonder who that guy is?

• Like 8

Sorry off topic but I think I need 2 post about it. so please read it until finish...

ATTENTION PLEASE (LOL Sorry 4 big size):wub:

2 MY DEAR VERY LOVELY MOONLIGHTERS also 2 BoYoo Couple Supporters hehehe... :heart:

I see many related posts of Boyoo shippers here, so why don't u come 2 BoYoo Couple thread and go spazzing there.

We are welcoming u there... 

And for friendly remainder: 

Spoiler

Please don't feel offensive...

I know even u are newbie or fellow shippers of BoYoo. U Love them so much. I understand. But this is drama thread, so everything related boyoo couple should be posted on their own thread. Although yup I can't stop 4 some posts that post about boyoo, I hope we can go ULALALA CRAZY about them on their official shipper's thread instead. So, what do u waiting 4. Please come and share everything about BoYoo couple here:

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/390745-kim-yoo-jung-park-bo-gum-moonlight-couple/?do=findComment&comment=19987445

l wait u dear... :heart::heart:

• Like 24

30 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

I know she's supposed to get married to Joha but

Soo Bin is getting married in real ? WHAT LOL

edit: maybe it's a diff chae soo bin?

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Did I see wrongly or is Bogum holding hands with soo bin under the table? now the clip is deleted suddenly, anyone can confirm?

• Like 5

Guys, can anyone tell me if there's a link for the special BTS episode that aired after the finale? I watched it live but now I see that no one uploaded it. I'm okay even if it's unsubbed. Thanks.

30 minutes ago, 8mel said:

There's no need to apologize. My bad, i didn't backtrack most of the discussion here but figured a little later about that. I guess my gifs came at the wrong timing. LOL

Too bad this issue was brought up. i think those criticism is not good enough to overlook this great production and i'm hoping it will get buried soon enough.

It's still hard to backread even if drama has ended ^^ Don't know how it will be buried but hopefully since this drama has done many things right,  few things should be forgiven. Thanks for the gif, I've low expectations about skinship and was one of the believers OTP would sell romance without it. So it was pleasant surprise to me they didn't merely kiss it was all meaningful and at right timing. Nothing overboard. Well, not sure about ending kiss but  it  sure was pretty maybe bit mandatory because if it didn't happen moonlighters would riot lol :D  

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

I'm going to take a nap now and will be back with my thoughts on episode 18.

My bad is always coming back.  I haven't dared myself to go through ep 17 and 18 with the subs to understand the whole story.  I am still very anxious and dare not banging my head and say.. "wake up, go watch and see it ends!" :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 10