[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

tommorrow we will have because i love you premiere with bo gum and yoo jung

then on friday airport photo to cebu

a full week of bo gum and yoo jung, yes fan happy

then we will have lots of interviews,pictures and cfs

• Like 20

Ladies(and Gents??:blink:), I know I haven't been diligent enough, but let's try to direct any speculation about out OTP away from the main thread. It seems there are some who are becoming really offended by anything shipping related, even if it's nothing serious. You can visit here if you want to share any observations. You don't have to be a shipper to love our OTP.  

@enzek Haha, beat me to it :heart:

• Like 17

20 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I think it's right that different people have different opinions. I will sometimes go looking for a recap of a show on blog sites, but I usually don't pay that much attention to opinions. I know what I like and that's pretty much it. Also, I notice that a lot of people sometimes get turned off when a drama or movie is really, really popular. Perhaps it's because their expectations were so high and the drama did something different, or because they just don't want to be part of the crowd, or perhaps something really just didn't sit right with them. Who knows? More importantly, it doesn't impinge on my enjoyment at all, so I hope you don't let it diminish your joy in this drama, also. Because the cast and crew worked so hard to develop a quality product and because there seemed to be such esprit d'corps in this production, I'm very happy for them that they are receiving a lot of love from people. Getting that much love, however, will also have a backlash effect with it. I think the cast and crew are mostly veterans enough that they'll ride out any storms sanguinely, whether it's anti-fans or the KCSC. I think it's even better for them, because they weren't expecting such an outpouring of attention and affection. Also, whatever else, it is better to have all this love to help them on their future careers even with the criticisms than it would have been to have been in a little watched, low rated drama. 

So, let's just bask in their happiness and our happiness for a little longer. I do feel some let down thinking there won't be a preview released on Saturday or an episode to watch on Monday, but I'm happy I was there for the ride. This one definitely goes onto my top ten list to recommend to people who ask about watching kdramas. :) Other than lingering sadness, hope you have a marvelous day. 

Thanks! Reading your post and @Maetawinz's comments have cheered me right up:blush:. I think I was feeling really sad and it just hit me really hard when I read that comment cause I felt on behalf of all the cast and crew that put in so much effort (and myself too..not sleeping and watching them lol:phew:). But thanks reading all your words and thoughts is a like finding water in the sahara. Sigh, since its ended I feel like I am waking up after a looong 9 week sleep where my focus has just been on Monday and Tuesday to the exclusion of all else. sigh, going back to the real world is sad.

p.s @Jillia looking forward to your thesis!

p.p.s. am I greedy that I really wish we could have like what some other soompiers have suggested? A mini-posode...sigh...i am willing to take an epilogue:D Imagine if they do it during winter! That will be the BEST ode to the novel!

• Like 14

I've just finished watching the last episode. It was a good show indeed. One thing in this episode which is very much mention-able is that  I really liked the transformation of the evil queen into a self repenting woman through the love of the baby, that was really beautiful, the actress did a great job in expressing it. The crazy ghostess and cute actress from splash splash love did a cameo I see, soooo cute that winking was!!!:lol: The cosmos scene was amazing. I'll miss watching and waiting for this show every week and those hopelessly awesome romantic stares and glares of CP and Raon-Ah:wub:( K dramas actually ruining my life...sigh) .Hope to see more CP, Raon-Ah, BY and KYS in the future. Gumao all the chingus who worked hard to give the live updates,OST and pics to make this show more amazing.:)

• Like 21

I finally got round to watching the special episode with subs as I had work travel but I forced myself to stay up tonight to finish it as I have been so curious after reading all your posts, thanks for posting the link here.

Hard work, dedication and passion from both the cast and crew really paid off to give us such a fantastic drama. I saw how they persevered under the sweltering heat and I felt so sorry that they had to film this drama in summer. They had to climb roofs, chase chicken, do fight scenes with their heavy costumes, any less dedicated actors and actresses would have given up but they didnt. They looked exhausted but they pushed themselves to finish the scenes and some of those scenes had many takes.

There was also great camaraderie between cast and crew, you can see how they support each other, lots of laughter, they looked like one big happy family, I was touched to see how they care for each other on the set.

It was also a fun way to remember all the funny and memorable scenes, all my favourite lines were shown, I was so excited now I cant go to sleep.

The special episode rekindled all those special mdbc moments again :heart:

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

So, In Korean culture, the degree of the bow is also a respect indicator.

I start to worry now :fearful:.  This is the 2nd mis-interpretation of my post today.  When I wrote is he bowing or looking at the hole in his knee, I didn't mean it for real.  Of course, I know he is bowing.  I am an Asian which tradition is still intact.  When every year we celebrate new year (Korean: Seollal), we still have to serve tea and bowing to parents.  So here's to show the bow of 90deg, utter respect, applies to Korean, Japanese and Chinese as well :grin:  Hope I have clarified this, should there be any doubt.

• Like 15

Chingu's on this thread, been lurking around for quite sometime and would like to express my warmest thanks to all.:blush:

I really enjoy the ride and grateful to KBS for bring this awesome drama to us. KUDOS to the management/staff and everyone associated with this project.  Really love the chemistry of our OTP. . I will surely miss them.:heart:

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

This Kim minister seems to ship Lee Young - Ha Yeon haha

Finally Soo Bin is there with the cast. She and Bo Gum look like they're wearing couple outfit haha (Oh guys, don't forget that Soo Bin is getting married :D )

Bo Gum is so cute <3 Wah, are they really partying overnight??

• Like 14