[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

2 hours ago, radiocity said:

PBG's agency Blossom Entertainment is notorious for refusing to do any couple-related stuff after drama ends incl. photoshoots or even commercials.

They turned down all couple commercials/magazine shoots with Hyeri after R88! 

But they did for the Song-Song Couple didn't they ?? We neeed one...they are dumb if they let all this goodwill and fandom go to waste.

5 hours ago, cloud92 said:

i shouldn't have read the comment section in NB about the final ep...they keep comparing MDBC with the other-drama-that-i-don't-want-to-mention-name zzzzzzzzzz:expressionless: they are even criticizing BG's acting there and even bringing up the YJ being a minor :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

well i guess they will continue being bitter until the end bc MDBC impact will last for a very long time haha

The other NB thread,...meaning Moon Lovers????    T_T......seriously if they are criticising BG;s acting.....and KYJ being minor? That's all they all they've got?? 

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, dramafansg said:

Where can i find the special with subs? Couldnt stream the special yesterday. Feeling sad I wont be seeing more of our otp next mon tue and having withdrawal symptoms. This drama really is the best to me for a long long time to come. Love the experience of camping here and seeing so many insightful posts and creative art. May we meet again in other thread on other drama. I really wonder what show to c next? 

YES, IF ANYONE HAS THE LINK WITH ENG SUBS, PLEASE LINK ME!

• Like 11

Sad that this is really the end. :frown:

For the past 3 months, my Mondays and Tuesdays have been "filled with RaOn" (as Lee Yeong would say). Thanks to Moonlight. 

& now it's time to say goodbye. It has been a great and enjoyable ride. I am going to miss all the characters. I can't even say who I would miss more because I feel like all the 5 main characters(as well as the other great side characters) are my children and I love them all equally.

Has there ever been a drama in which all the main characters are so damn likable? I think it's rare to find one. But MDBC totally did it!

& yes, I even have a soft spot for Hayeon and quite like her though I can see why others might not like her as much.

I'm upset about Yoonsung but I can see why it had to happen. It has been foreshadowed plenty of times and we were just waiting for that moment to come and it really did. :bawling:

This drama definitely made it to my favourite dramas list. I think this is probably the most beautiful drama I've ever watched, to be quite honest. The cinematography is just so freaking beautiful! And I cannot wait to see more of this director's works.

Actors, staffs and of course my fellow Moonlighters here, you've all worked hard! Thank you! The past 3 months has been filled with joy for me and it was a great pleasure to know, interact and spazz with all of you! <3 :heart:

• Like 23

11 minutes ago, snowfrost said:

Hear, hear! I know there's that saying you should read other people's opinions and be open to different view points, but honestly when it comes to a matter of taste over shows, books, and the like? Just go with the flow and enjoy your favorite stories. Not worth it to be pulled into fan-wars or whatever they're called. Best to be the mature one in the group of toddlers throwing temper tantrums. I don't have enough time in my life to debate or argue with someone who has their mind set lol, especially over this matter. Everyone's going to have different opinions and tastes, plus there are the trolls to account for, and the people who like to hate on whatever's popular right now just because. 

Anyways, looking forward to watching these two last episodes when I have time. It's taking all my restraint to not watch them now and focus on studying for my biochem and cell molec exams. As you can see, I partially failed by stopping here. xD Much thanks to everyone who made this place awesome! <3 

Exactly! :)  Nothing good comes when we throw tantrums.  It creates unnecessary and avoidable situations like fan-wars.  Can't we all be happy and enjoy that show as it is?  Can't we all just agree to disagree?  

@snowfrost Good luck in your exam chingu!  I also have an exam coming up and have yet to study..lol.. MDC has taken over my life this week.

Anyway,  does anyone have a favorite song from our drama OST that you'd like to feature on an MV?  I'm taking suggestions.  So msg me or respond here. Whichever suits you. 

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

I'm gonna suffere from Withdrawall effect now :bawling:

A compiled video I made last night 4am ^ ^ 

@Phuong Dinh May I bring ur vid on official Kim Yoo Jung & Park Boo Gum shipper's thread :wub:

Anyway, may I get a confirmation when MDBC main casts do the fan sign?

Will some of u share any pic or any fan acc about it here?

Will wait 4 it... :heart:

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

Summary of Moonlight Drawn By Clouds Chapters (1):wub:

Which one is your favourite chapter :wub:?

giphy.gif giphy.gif

Hide contents

Many thanks to sleeplessaliana

Can I pick all of them?!! I would say all of them...lol...

• Like 14