[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Just finished episode 4:heart:

My summary its beautiful episode just the like rainbow.

All scenes are important and writer makes scene too detail.I love the relationship CP and Ra on who start with the names of friends.

Then their scene makes want to say I hope you will be couple so fast.The dance scene so romantic and passion.:wub:

The most question in my mind that CP know he is women because its too strange..That have clue likes CP know everything.

The scene I didnt like its ending part.Sorry I didnt not want second hero involve although for jealousy.:(

• Like 10

@MaknaeC Thank you for the update from the PD. Not surprised that the Crown Princess will appear. But now, the CP is already intrigued by the dancer and is fascinated by his eunuch. So I think Ra On will remain as an eunuch for now. 

I expect that the CP will not be pleased (the CPrincess would not be his choice) and he will be basically ignoring the CPrincess as long as he can. 

I hope to see more of the CP fascination with Sam Nom and Sam Nom desperately trying to hide the fact that he is a woman and the flutterings of her heart whenever she is with the CP. 

• Like 13

I...am not looking forward to the entry of the crown princess especially if they make Lee Young's character being very accomodating to her (and in turn hurt Ra On....and ME!) LOL

On another note anyone thinks next year's KBS drama awards will be crazy competitive. DOTS, LITM, UF....wah....i need KYJ to win best actress but somehow i feel like that will go to SHK. Tough tough.

• Like 10

Hello!

Wow, I simply could not resist to join the crowd! Hi peeps, I felt tremendous relief when I see the replies in the thread very positive and encouraging. I, for one, really enjoy the first two episodes. Haven't watch live streaming since YFAS days, but LITM seems too good to pass on and I partly glad I watch it now. (But now regretting coz I keep craving for more and can only wait till next week!! For the next two months!!) The show was easy on the eyes with subtle emotional punch scenes.

The scene which RO offers chicken leg as symbol of affection, it really speaks volume to me that this show is not just random romantic comedy with bratty prince and doormat servant, but it offers heart and true friendship in a simplicity yet effective way.

By episode 3, there are countless scenes that stole my heart. The moment LY asked for support from a father, to fist pumping moment where he agreed to become regent (did i spell that correctly?) after faking being wimpy and finally the final scene! The parallel walking LY and RO with the background narratives, slowed down majestic walking towards RO, and the shy smile telling his name then the OST playing on the cue, swooooonnnn.... I die... I'm totaly sold and yeah, I'm in this for good!!

Episode 4, I guess all of us knows which is the stellar scene. I FREAKING LOVE THE DANCE! It was breathtaking, admirable chemistry display between LY and RO. The dance, the eyes, the hand reaching oh-so-near-yet-so-far, the background score.. it was so perfectly done.

I could not express how I much love the leads, they are just so good. PBG and KYJ are fantastic! It feels like watching the best acting part of TMTETS, Kim Soo Hyun in PBG, and of course the ever reliable KYJ. I used to think only Jin Goo for KYJ in period drama, but damn, PBG is becoming the better half of KYJ!

The rating is icing on the cake. No matter how much people say it didn't matter, deep inside our heart we would be secretly wishing the moon and the stars that whatever drama we love watching is being appreciated by the knetz as represented by high rating. I really hope the story stays good, rating sky rocket ala TMTETS and story finishes with happy ending. 

I love you LITM! Fighting!

• Like 23

Wow, these two leads are really awesome. Their portrayals of emotions are beyond words. Excellent. I only know PBG as a good friend of songsong couple, never knew he is an awesome actor. Wow, now he has another new fan. ME! You can tell my craziness level for this drama by my presence in this forum.

I guess, CP will find out soon that Raon is the lead dancer. He will recall that Raon said she can memorize every moves. Furthermore, every of Raon's moves  met his expectation, unlike the original dancer who earned herself several bouts of yelling due to wrong steps. Perhaps, he will also spot blood stains on the paths that Raon took and checked against her foot secretly the next day. However, my take is, he will pretend not to know. After all, he is an intelligent, handsome man. I guess, the ninja body guard will find out too.

Like everyone else, I am also hopeful that the peeping Tom eunuch is a good man. Else, all hell will break free.

I am really longing to see these two in episode 5. Seriously, I watch this drama to release tension, instead my head is spinning with longingness to see their interaction now.

• Like 22

@MaknaeC Thank you for the article. I especially loved this part, 

About getting the highest ratings and the possibility for ratings to exceed 20%, he said, “Firstly, I’m thankful for viewers’ interest. Rather than greedy about the ratings, I hope we’ll be able to provide more good and fun contents to the viewers."

I remember how we all were with ratings. Not expecting much but hoping for the best and we did good. I hope we stay humble as Kang CP and enjoy the show.

• Like 23

I finally watched sub episode 4,, what can I say Bogummy never disappoints otoke i can't concentrate watching coz im just staring at PBG beautiful face :w00t:. Kidding aside this drama is really fun to watch,, it's my first time drooling over saguek drama. I cant wait for the next episode, KBS you are evil why no preview???:angry:

• Like 13

Hey guys~

Does anyone know why DramaKBS took down all the episode 4 clips on YT uploaded yesterday and reuploaded them?

I liked the dancing scene and I wanted to watch it again but found it was private :angry::

tKQ1Mp8.jpg

And then looked at DramaKBS page, they reuploaded them 4 hours ago....... :expressionless:

CkjAhUF.jpg

??? Now all the past likes and views are gone... It had over 5k views when I checked 15 hours ago....... :cry:

• Like 13

Hi everyone. I am new in this thread. Been anticipating this drama since PBG dancing teaser. 

Actually, I want to ask about ep5 preview, then I saw someone posted that KBS will share it this Friday. Thank u for the info guys. 

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, Niki-Forever said:

Does CP will notice next episode that his friend is a girl?

I certainly hope he finds out soon but pretend not to know. It will b fun to watch. to have a fair love triangle, both lee young and ys should have equal footing, that both of them knows  that she's a girl. Hoping to see lee young jealous, while she's still dress as eunuch. That will be fun to watch. Haha.

• Like 14