[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

12 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

chanting to my self 10000000 times... Happy Ending..... bed scene.... have twin babies... juuuuust like in the original manga...

then I can die in peace....

Halloooooo to my chanting buddy!!!! Long time no see!  Haha..we will always be that dark minded noonas arent we??? :sweatingbullets::P I hope u remember me though :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Ooohh oh...maybe cp pretend to faint so that raon will come running to him and confess that she still love him and.. A KISS????? :wub::P

haha ... you are funny :lol:

but why RO?

eunuch jang will be first in line and most willing to do mouth-to-mouth to rescue CP.:crazy:

• Like 9

i am sorry. but tonight episode doesn't feel like the drama I fell in love in the 1st place. time jump, fast pace, poison on hero ??? the magic I've got watching this drama, with all twist and turn, full of originality and new idea, has gone. I am not surprise CP being poisoned . cause like I said before: if the writers choose to following the novel, it just ruin the surprise element this drama seemed to have before. I just raised my eyebrow on the ending. Like, really ? is this the same writer who gave us unforgettable eps 6 ?

i am not mad. just big disappointment. maybe they just got lucky until eps 14 cause it has been downward spiral after that. i will watch tomorrow episode without so much anticipation and hope. sad ending or happy ending, seems not matter anymore. sigh.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Halloooooo to my chanting buddy!!!! Long time no see!  Haha..we will always be that dark minded noonas arent we??? :sweatingbullets::P I hope u remember me though :sweatingbullets:

OMO hello!!!! so happy to meet my soompi buddy again in a drama.... sometimes my soompi buddies are BETTER than my friends in reality hahaha....:D

(long live dark minded noonas because we enlighten any thread hehehehe)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, minsunie said:

There was a shot of a skirt (likely a sang gong) walking near the medicine brewing place. Someone poisoned the drink meant for CP. HY is the unfortunate bearer. there must be a spy in HY's chambers who knew that she was going to offer CP a medicinal drink (for this lack of sleep or something). After all, if PM offered CP a drink, CP would never take it!!!

I believe the drink is not poisoned.  It's the cup that has poison.  If the drink is poisoned the court lady taster who drink the medicine first before the CP, should have been poisoned too.  But she's not.  It's only the CP.  

• Like 16

Guest parisonheaven

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Episode 18 Text Preview

독을 먹고 쓰러진 영은 라온의 꿈을 꾸지만.. 의식을 차리면 눈앞에 하연이 있다. 한편, 세자가 위독하단 소문이 궐에 퍼진다. * 10월 18일 화요일 밤 10시 <구르미 그린 달빛> 마지막회가 방송됩니다. 마지막회 예고영상은 서비스되지 않습니다.

Yeong collapsed after drinking the poison and dreams of Ra On.. When he regains consciousness, Ha Yeon is in front of him. Meanwhile, a rumour spreads in the palace that the Crown Prince is in critical condition.

* On October 18, Tuesday night at 10 pm KST the last episode of <Moonlight Drawn by Clouds> will be broadcast. There is no video preview for the last episode.

For the last time, the text preview... I am not ready to say goodbye yet :'(

5 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

Yeong really loves Byung Yeon

Reveal hidden contents

by2.jpg

Yoon Sung really loves Byung Yeon

Reveal hidden contents

by3.jpg

As for Byung Yeon, I know he loves both of them. He is the one who brings all of them together. Broken friendship now healed! :wub:

And now that I've tried to get my brain back....

How come the maid didn't get poisoned when she tasted the food first? :blink::blink::blink: Don't tell me the poison only works with Yeong loll

I got trolled by Dong Yeon's red sky insta post time... Shhh Byung Yeon ><!

awXyLRO.jpg

the portion is too small to have any effect on the maid?

• Like 10

5 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

I fangirl so hard at this picture. Their legs' positions are so confusing I'm like :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Jung put one of her legs on Gum's thigh???? 

This is the reason why I love our OTP so much. Even their BTS just explode with chemistry. 

Btw, rmb this is the scene that made Bo Gum & Yoo Jung become much closer??? They sure look really close in this picture. Cute :wub:

14671373_1117885314926993_39447497573050

this is the re filming scene.. remember the director said they had to redo episode 1 & 2, after they finish filming to episode 4.. but because of Olympic and the delay of the showing.. they able to re filming... so if you see RaOn picture still, she originally wear yellow not red outfit... so this is after they finish till episode 4 that they decide to remake episode 1 and two. that why it look like they so close here.. this is the second time they fall in the pit.. the first time in Yellow outfit, second time in red....hahhaha..

• Like 21

from ep 11 there're some herbs that can change the but NOT POISONED.

Spoiler

LET'S DO THE EXPERIMENT THEN ....

1st, prepare honey locust water

2nd, put the metal tools in the water

D4872xI.png

3rd  tRe1eW3.png  hYgohvf.png

4th, put all results of experiment into a question for next observation.... idjGDog.png

5th, then u got the FINAL RESULT xoL3v39.png CeONIhM.png 

WELL DONE :thumbsup:

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

Yeong really loves Byung Yeon

Reveal hidden contents

by2.jpg

Yoon Sung really loves Byung Yeon

Reveal hidden contents

by3.jpg

As for Byung Yeon, I know he loves both of them. He is the one who brings all of them together. Broken friendship now healed! :wub:

And now that I've tried to get my brain back....

How come the maid didn't get poisoned when she tasted the food first? :blink::blink::blink: Don't tell me the poison only works with Yeong loll

I got trolled by Dong Yeon's red sky insta post time... Shhh Byung Yeon ><!

Maybe the poison are in a bowl ? because a bowl that is worn for the maid to the taste his drink different from that worn by CP

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, Mico Ricco said:

writer is really clever .... now this a great mystery for everyone to try making a correct guess :blink:

Today's ep is full of bromance. Someone posted that the little princess will speak again, when she finds out that CP is being poison. It will bring back her memory about Queen's poisoning. That's the only thing that can bring down premier kim.

Still there are lots of questions hanging..

I am going to try and sit back and see what happens in the finale. 

And finally HCY's ost. It's beautifully sang...his voice is so emotional. daebak!!

• Like 22

LY is not dead.. it his plan.. to uncover the Kim plot.. remember back in episode 7 when the young girl and her father almost put to death because the Kim plan to scare the King with that herb plant that turn silver black that indicated it poison.. well I think that CP is doing it here now.. plan and seed that will destroy the Kim clan.. you see. CP is not dead but a master plan to rid the palace of the Kim...

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Cu-akSCUAAIUYJO.jpg

Offensive words to RA ON  character...seems very logic but this words is hurtful because this women very confident she is the one whom can bring what the CP want....

I never agains her but thats words drop it my last empathy toward her character...

She didn't deserve respect because she had have no respect to women whom do anything she might to save CP from start to the end. 

Sorry the women beside CP till the end is Hong Ra On ...

Sorry not to felt sorry to her...

• Like 24