[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

this was amazing rain sceneimage.gif i love every moment of it especially when yoon sung put a shield on Ra on image.gif

moonlight04-00612.jpgmoonlight04-00703.jpg

when yeong remember his mom makes me teary image.gif was really emotional " being rained on is brief, but the aftereffects can be long"moonlight04-00738.jpg

• Like 18

Hello everyone *wave*  I've been following this thread for quite sometime now, but today I just got to join here as one of the enthusiastic MDBC crowds. Love this clean thread, filled with information, updates, no bashing and full of support for MDBC since the day it was made.  Mannaseo bangapseumnida *bow* :)

After watching episode 4, I can't help but wonder about some of the images from MDBC Web Novel.

1 hour ago, mingyanisa said:

CP didn't really know that Raon is a women? I'm not sure now. LOL. A man carrying another man to sleep on the bed? Looking at another man with those eyes?Goshhhhh this drama is going to make me crazy! 

sleep2_zpsifjnqlko.jpg

sleep1_zps2skj4ay5.jpg

I'm wondering among these 2 pictures, which is supposed to be the episode 4 scene? I found other images of Ra On sleeping but not with CP. My assumption is that KBS is pretty strict and conservative with intimate scenes, is it possible they changed the sleeping together scene like in the web novel? Or are both pictures from different scenes in the future? I'm no where near capable of reading the web novel itself, perhaps I can get enlightened here :D

Uwaaaa i really like this pict >,< thanks for our fan who made this awesome pict #구르미그린달빛 #박보검 #김유정

CgkpAZSUkAE5Xo_.jpg

Is this real? Found it on tweeter...Yoo Jung look very young..

Edited by pyoyong
Forgot to add another picture
  • Like 15

This drama has so many elements from two of my favorite dramas........no wonder I'm really loving it.

- The hidden message using vinegar water, reminds me of the ginger water used in Dong Yi to solve crimes.

- The princess comparing the two letters and realizing they were written by the same person, reminds me of the Prince in TMTETS when he realized that the letter written from his true love from years ago had the same penmanship as a letter from a shaman.

- Even plotting queen reminds me of Dong Yi

- King/father knowing there are others plotting and may cause harm to his family, seems to sit back and do nothing in the eyes of Crown Prince - TMTETS

- Crown Prince determined the he will not be like his father in the face of his enemies -  TMTETS

- Pretending to be someone who you are not while being royalty - Dong Yi

- Faithful bodyguard that is also friend and confidant - TMTETS

- Plotting father/grandfather trying to steal the throw - TMTETS

- Evil, overbearing, plotting Queen - Dong Yi

- King and his favorite royal concubine meeting near a palace pond late at night - Dong Yi

- Lead female being shocked at finding out her male supporter and "friend" is actually heir to the throne - Dong Yi

• Like 9

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

credit as logo

I feel my heart will burst  throughout the whole dance sequence scene. It was too beautiful where their heart keep reaching for each other. Chut sarang. First love. They will face so many obstacles ahead and path to true love will never be easy.

Keep giving me the feels show.:tears:

Like this old song when I think of Seja's feelings for Raon

• Like 16

OHH GOD please help me cant handleimage.gif it when he slowly open his eyes and smile even raon couldn't take this sweetness overload

moonlight04-01062.jpg

should i run away or just keep staring at this lovely view image.gif

moonlight04-01075.jpg

omg this cute puppy am just wondering/curious what will happen if yeong find out about herimage.gif or  he already know and just pretendingimage.gif or he really have no idea i will just go with thatimage.gif

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, shynaz said:

oh My that comic actually show bed scene CP and Ra On..Why I think :w00t:just like now?:phew:

Just say in quiet and silent..Dear KBS can you show that moments although it is a dreamB)

If i am not wrong this drama is based on a web novel and sometimes the author includes some drawings :) 

• Like 8

This drama is so, so hilarious, heart-warming and adorable. Some moments are just laugh out loud hilarious and cinematically, it's so gorgeous and I just couldn't resist making IMPcaps out it. 

I did Impression(picture)-caps for Episode 1 already at my website https://varietyrecaps.wordpress.com/. If you're free, head on over for a look! :)

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, shynaz said:

oh My that comic actually show bed scene CP and Ra On..Why I think :w00t:just like now?:phew:

Just say in quiet and silent..Dear KBS can you show that moments although it is a dreamB)

Lol, that's too liberate for a Confucian scholar.

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

Hello everyone *wave*  I've been following this thread for quite sometime now, but today I just got to join here as one of the enthusiastic MDBC crowds. Love this clean thread, filled with information, updates, no bashing and full of support for MDBC since the day it was made.  Mannaseo bangapseumnida *bow* :)

Yes, we simply and truly want to enjoy the drama, its superb direction, script, beautiful and skilled cast and crew! No time to hate and bash and all the time to celebrate the MDBC heart-thumping romance narrative! Enjoy the ride with us! 
  • Like 11

2 minutes ago, kimyoojunglove said:

Another dance practice of Yoojung with instructor:)

Her instructor evidently dances a lot better than her in this clip but in the drama, she mesmerisingly looks like she danced as well as her instructor. That's just more pluses in the director's favour.

The directing in K-drama these days have been wowing me, from MiSaeng, Signal, Another Oh HaeYoung, W, Uncontrollably Fond and now this. What just happened in South Korea?

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, shynaz said:

If that happen I dont what happen to me.LOL:w00t: Just imagination but I still confused that CP know Ra On is woman or not:phew:

Oh my Excited for tonight episode:heart:

Actually I want the CP does not know about Ra ON's true identiy but still hopelessly falling in love with her lol.

• Like 6

Chinguuuuu...

I'm not sure but I kinda hear Gummy's voice in the background somewhere in ep. 3 or I want Gummy to sing an ost for this drama so much to the extend of imagining it? :joy:

14 minutes ago, tianaa said:

OHH GOD please help me cant handleimage.gif it when he slowly open his eyes and smile 

If I were Ra On, and got stared by Prince that way... yep, heart flutters and I'd gladly confess that I'm a girl :joy: 

Because, THAT stares would melt anyone out there hahahahahahaaaaaa... Bogummie's expression is beautifully complicated *cue: his eyes when watching dancing performance* 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, hushhh said:

I think it is funny that it took 3 episode for RaOn to identify Silver Spoon as CP even though he was not disguised.  But she met him out of the natural habitat so it make sense that she did not suspect him of being other than what he presented.  .  I suspect/I hope it will take much longer for CP to see through RaOn's disguise. Most human beings tend to only see what we expect. So of course the CP and his body guard have no reason to even imagine a woman would be working as a eunuch.  As far as they both know RaOn has a public physical examination to confirm that she is a castrated male and passed.  Why would they think something is amiss.

It makes sense that KYS noticed that she was a woman first, because he actually touched her body and have a wider experience with women that the CP and KBY.  Personally I hope the earliest the CP finds out about RaOn is episode 13/14.  Because it is the angst of both of them suffering a forbidden love that makes for the comedy and drama.

--and loving it.

Great seeing your posts in this thread @hushhh! 

I came across this post in the dramabeans recap that could also explain why LY is slow to discovering Raon's true gender and why YS was quick to find out...it sounded logical.

6.2 aaaaa August 30th, 2016 at 9:44 PM

He may be smart but he looks like he is inexperienced with women or not interested with them at this time. Byungyeon doesn’t seem to be any better with the ladies. They’re not the type to go to gisaeng houses either unlike other saguek leads. I think that’s why the writers put in Yoonsung’s obsession with painting women’s bodies– for it to be realistic that the prince and the swordsman are oblivious of Raon’s identity.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-episode-4/#comments

• Like 15

Oh God ... what a great episode ... as expected LITM is the best... saw the ratings yesterday and got really happy for that double digit ratings... I just didn't spazz 'cause I was so tired and have a limited free time only... Bo Gum is such an eye candy ...it's so nice watching him on the screen ... I could fan girl him all day long 26iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji ... you got another noona fan... Bo Gummie... and how can I forget the two namja too... the second and third lead... I'm falling for them ... I have the first , second and third lead syndrome... ottoke?... anyway my heart is fluttering for the OTP but it's fluttering too with Yoon Sung ... aaaiiigooo!!! I'm so confused which should I ship?.... anyway I'll comeback later and post... 

LITM Fighting!!!! you deserve to have that ratings even from the start.. 23iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

sorry to be late fellow Moonlighters gotta catch up some pages then I'll start to post... love love love LITM 22iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

• Like 14

i'm so happy again seeing all the good response by knetz keep coming in (all the upvotes!OMG!) and thanks for sharing KYJ dance practice vid! she's doing good on rehearsal but it took to another level of beautiful when i watch the real scene in the drama. great job to KYJ and all the production teams who make it happen so beautifully! the BGM is just so beautiful at that time. for me, that scenes are the highlight of ep4. hahaha :D ahhh~ i'm so loving sageuk drama! YJ in hanbok are so beautiful! not to forget our CP! i fall so deep staring into his eyes! the sadness and longing~ PBG are so perfect when he want to convey such emotion. that what make me love him like crazy in the first place. (IRY era). kekeke :D 

btw, i just wanna share my FMV for MDBC OST part 2 with eng sub~ :D this OTP is my life! :wub:

• Like 21