[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

3 minutes ago, KateSG said:

Oh well took me a minute to figure blue line out too haha cos havent had chance to take downtown line yet. Yellow yellow!!!

I think we have unnie @cynkdf and @roneddski on MRT map too lol

Count me in! Im filial to green line lol but at the moment im not in any of the lines..no lines except home lines.. Hahahaha...  Reading all the posts n smiling like some underage crazy gal who is writing to her crush..  Lol :rolleyes::D:P

• Like 19

4 hours ago, yakgwa said:

Disclaimer: This is my very first attempt to translate Chinese (traditional Chinese to boot!) to English. Some parts may sound awkward and some may be lost in translation. This may not be suitable for children so kids, please skip this post. For the MDBC fans out there, hope you enjoy…

This portion of the story is taken from book 4 after CP and RO ahem... perform the deed (not mentioned in the book how, just use your imagination).

In the morning, daylight shone through the latticework of the window onto RO's face, causing her to wrinkle her nose. RO's body felt heavy like water-soaked cotton.

"It is already daybreak?"

Ro stretched and like a dream, a certain person's face appeared hazily in front of her eyes.

"Flower Highness? Is she dreaming?" (*CP is referred to as 花草邸下 here. I am not too sure the translation for 邸下. Your Highness is usually referred as 殿下.)

Sorry to cut your interesting post

ok chingu, please be responsible.....Now i really want to read the stories even more... hahahahaaa :w00t::w00t:

thank you so much for translating.. you are so nice:heart:

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, cynkdf said:

@KateSG Purple line here (I actually had to go and check :) ) Two hours to go to the preview!

What??? From just now still 2hrs to go??? Whats wrong with the time today???? :w00t: Our time clock is spoilt is it????  Frrooozeen... When our hearts not open..  *singing to the song of madonna frozen lol* 

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, bec1993 said:

Do you think they are deliberately trying to hide YooJung so no potential spoilers are given or do you think she has just not been captured by chance?

I think they are hiding yoojung since they know some fans might be waiting for them 

• Like 21

16 minutes ago, KateSG said:

Oh well took me a minute to figure blue line out too haha cos havent had chance to take downtown line yet. Yellow yellow!!!

I think we have unnie @cynkdf and @roneddski on MRT map too lol

38 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

@panda08 @dramafansg @Ahpheng @KateSG

I had to go check which coloured line is my MRT station and found out I'm along the blue line!:D

Hello Singaporean chingus! 

Hi all, I'm on the purple line. lol I also went to check out the MRT map cos I wasn't really sure if I got the correct color

• Like 19

For now I am going to have to switch off having any interest in her at the moment as I have been worried all week if this was an agreed staged thing between the prince and BY which i hope it is to keep BY safe.  Otherwise they have been friends since childhood while CP is forgiving this kind of situation is not in BY's favour and I will be heartbroken more so than him loosing her that he looses his closest friend.

Really needing a preview of the next episode about now.....lol 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, roneddski said:

Hi all, I'm on the purple line. lol I also went to check out the MRT map cos I wasn't really sure if I got the correct color

Hello fellow singaporeans. i dont have time to backread so am not sure what this mrt line thingy is about. I have no idea what line im on but what the heck, just shouting out to fellow country(wo)men here. *wave*

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

Cant the open the pic. Please repost!:wub:

http://hqxdl.com/more- promos- for-moonlight- drawn- by- clouds/

Not sure if you guys have seen the pics b4..saw one where Raon wearing hanbok ..don't know how to describe the fashion of CP..lol

Hmm.it's weird..I am unable to view it from my mobile phone..however from the computer m able..try accessing with ur pc.

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, panda08 said:

http://hqxdl.com/more- promos- for-moonlight- drawn- by- clouds/

Not sure if you guys have seen the pics b4..saw one where Raon wearing hanbok ..don't know how to describe the fashion of CP..lol

l have googled for it.

are you referring to his one :-

more- promos- for-moonlight- drawn- by- clouds

• Like 12