[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

5 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

Sending my thanks, blessings and well-wishes to each of the cast and crew of gurumi 2016.

Without all your hard work, I would not have been so entertained every week for the past 2 months.  Whatever the ending will be this coming week, I will support it because of your dedication and effort. 

Thanks for such a beautiful drama that will live in my memory forever. 

why I'am feeling so sad... Our Gurumi comes to an end :bawling:

• Like 21

18 minutes ago, bellaangel012 said:

Let's all cheer for the MDBC crew altogether- based on what was said on IG who was serving the staff, PBG, KYJ, CSB could barely keep their eyes open and the same goes for the rest of the staff. Despite my selfish desires, I am really happy there is no extension for this drama if live shooting is this extreme. It must be a really great working environment even though the work conditions are terrible. 

I am not sure if this was posted since I haven't gone back to see other pages but from DC: 

Reveal hidden contents

1. little princess was also spotted- she ordered a lemonade (basically lemon flavoring and soda) 

2. People on DC are debating if there really is a time jump based on Eunach Jang's clothes (the color) OR if it is just the filtering on the picture. 

Thank you for the DC updates :)

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

Joheun-achim Moonlighters :wub:

Congrats our Moonlight family for reaching another 100 pages!!!

Happy 1200th page :love:

My (pic) reaction:

YAYYYYYY :lol:

I totally didn't reflect over the 1200 pages.. but it is wow!

And I hope Cast and crew +xtras are all well.. don't want anyone to be wiped out!

• Like 17

@lovelybluehoneyz.. Yes we will get the preview tonight! In about 2 hours :wub:

@yuuinokokoro Yuui chan!!! Me neither XD After we've reached 1000th page, I totally forgot about that :relaxed:

And I just read this~

4 hours ago, yuuinokokoro said:

kekeke, Na-chan I have been missing something like this. (๑♡⌓♡๑)

You have been missing Byung Yeon-ie right ♡o♡♡o♡♡o♡ ehehe

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

@panda08 @dramafansg @Ahpheng @KateSG

I had to go check which coloured line is my MRT station and found out I'm along the blue line!:D

Hello Singaporean chingus! 

Oh well took me a minute to figure blue line out too haha cos havent had chance to take downtown line yet. Yellow yellow!!!

I think we have unnie @cynkdf and @roneddski on MRT map too lol

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, bec1993 said:

Do you think they are deliberately trying to hide YooJung so no potential spoilers are given or do you think she has just not been captured by chance?

I think the crew are careful about giving anything away right now. After all they did get orders from KBS to not reveal anything, and shoot the last 2 episodes behind "closed doors".

• Like 19