[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

25 minutes ago, herlina28 said:

@Grace1003 talking about scene vs scene  i think we will get the scene of the wedding of Seja and Ra On because Seja already has the wedding scene with HY. God..... hope my wish will fulfiled. PD nim be kind with us give us the wedding scene of Seja and Ra on P L E A S E.  Ready to watch the preview tonight. I already built my tend here:wub:

another 3 hours to go for the preview.

a very important one as it is likely can offer us some answers to our burning questions :anguished:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, happypuppy said:

OK, FACTS are:

1) Eunuch jang's color robe is similar with Eunuch Han

2) CP's pictures is made black and white, plus with different kind of hat

CONCLUSION:

CP will likely become a KING! :glasses::heart:

If we look at

-the pic of the king with CP where CP gave the thumbs up gesture, both the hats are of same height, king's hat is the same as CP's

-the black & white pic, CP's robe has the same motif as his usual CP robe so I dont think that is a king's robe

I agree emotions are running high as fans want different endings and as loyal fans of mdbc we should unite behind the cast & crew. 

Come what may...

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

The tale of Kim Hun-ie and SNSD

Spoiler

Hide contents
Spoiler

It was a bright Monday morning... when this tale started.

Uri Kim Hun-ie was working as usual.

He got stacks of documents on his table.

But he was looking for one document, and he couldn't find it.

So he looked for it in the cupboard.. but when he was about to open it..

gurumi9-00601.jpg

He saw......

Gee-Gif-so-nyuh-shi-daes-s-E2-99-A5nes-E

gee-generation-gif-girl-girls-generation

Uri Kim Hunie was stunned, speechless..

He had never seen beautiful angels like SNSD before..

The image of their synchronized dance haunted uri Kim Hun-ie all day long..

And there were moments when his mind just went blank..

gurumi14-00537.jpg

During the following days,

Uri Kim Hun-ie couldn't work properly.

Seja Jeoha noticed his unusual behavior, and later that day he confronted him

kim2.png?w=960

"Prime Minister, I found a stack of pictures of strange women in your desk."

"Who are they?"

Uri Kim Hun-ie was afraid that Seja would get angry at him after finding his collection, so he chose to be honest.

Seja Jeoha understood his obsession, but reminded him not to skip work.

So, things went back as usual. . until one day uri Kim Hun-ie heard a breaking news.

SNSD IS GOING TO HOLD A CONCERT!

kim1.png?w=960

Uri Kim Hun-ie couldn't believe his ears. He kept asking his friends to repeat the news..

just to make sure that it was not just a dream.

However, when he went home.. he found an obstacle.

His grandchild Kim Yoon Sung forbade him from going to the concert.

kim3.png?w=960

"Haraboji, you are already old."

"What if you pass out?"

But uri Kim Hun-ie didn't care as long as he could meet SNSD.

He told Yoon Sung-ie that he would start going to the gym to maintain his physique.

Then it was settled: uri Kim Hun-ie was going to attend his first concert ever.

And so... Kim Hun-ie started memorising Gee lyric. Even during work ...

He might look serious and stoic, but these were the lines that kept running in his head.

gurumi11-00149.jpg

logo-notes.jpg  Neomu banjjak banjjak nuni busyeo No No No No No
Oh! Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
Oh! Neomu jjarit jjarit momi tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
logo-notes.jpg

Kim Hun-ie knew that the concert's ticket must be expensive.

So after work.. he went to his chamber and opened the cupboard doors..

gurumi9-00269.jpg

And broke his piggy bank..

PiggyBank.jpg

On the D-Day, Kim Hun-ie woke up very early and looked very excited.

He continuously hummed to Gee throughout the day.

He happily jogged to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

And since he knew that the concert might last very long, he drank his milk and vitamins.

Then he put on his newly ironed clothes and walked out.

He met his friends who noticed his happy face.

"I heard you are going to see a concert, Naeuri?"

"Yes. I'm going to see Sonyeo Sidae", he answered happily.

gurumi6-00203.jpg

At the end.... uri cutie Kim Hun-ie succeeded in conquering the odds.

tumblr_m51q146esz1rtmgnko1_500.gif

At the end, uri Kim Hun-ie could make his dream come true: Meeting SNSD.

The End

hahaha ... this is so funny. :w00t:

• Like 13

Ah, still cant believe next Moonday and Tuesday will be finale episodes...Time sure flies fast. Hope for best two episodes for the ending! It would be awesome if the last two finale episodes are much better than fans expectation and get highest rating, esp since many fans complained and disappointed about  last two episodes 15+16 (personally I'm fine with those 2 episodes). It would feel nice to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel :)

edit:

21 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

The tale of Kim Hun-ie and SNSD

OMO Premier Kim is SONE!??!!?!?!! :w00t: He must be a happy fanboy to finally see Soshi's concert! esp. the JPN concert ones :lol: 

• Like 16

49 minutes ago, cynkdf said:

June 2017 sounds reasonable. Maybe around that time Channel U will also show I Am A Singer (China) season 4 (they are showing Season 3 now, but I am not following it).  Hopefully next year HCY will be popular enough for him to hold a concert in Singapore. I can't travel overseas for family reasons and the only chance for me to catch his wonderful live stages is when (hopefully not if) he comes to Singapore.

HCY's popularity skyrocketed after I am A Singer 4, I think your wish can come true soon. Watched some of his live stages before on the show like Bang Bang Bang, Confession and the Wang Lee Hom's song.. and I can say he is an amazing singer with a powerful voice and lots of charisma. Was surprised how good he can dance too. If he hold a concert here in SG, I hope he can sing the OST he did for MDBC as well. The MDBC fans here will go wild!

• Like 15

11 hours ago, bellaangel012 said:

This is why people are crying at DC since it is difficult to figure out how they can resolve RO's state  as I am crying myself as I really want her to be the crown princess but in consideration of the times, two things make her really unsuitable: 

1. she is a traitor's daughter and a commoner 

2. she was masquerading as a eunach at the palace which means death 

Hence I am really curious to know how they can resolve this problem but I do agree with you that what is traditionally shown in saeguk dramass (wise king, live separately, uphold your morals and duties) and with CP as king and RO living separately (albeit looking fondly back on their memories together) will be considered a "happy ending" since they still love each other and each got their wish (but at the price of them being together). 

What if they sold it that CP knew all along about Raon but pretended to do that to help Yeong get evidence on the Kim's treason? Like an elaborate plot to shake the tree?

• Like 12

2 hours ago, orangememory said:

The 3 things keeping me hopeful about the ending- and alive and breathing till tomorrow.

1. The genre- the PD said in his presscon interview that this was a love story, sometimes happy, sometimes sad- it has no grand metaphor. So therefore, the whole Palace vs love metaphor will be busted.

2. Also in a later interview, the PD said they wanted to change to a fictional crown prince (not Hyomyeong) with a name other than Lee Yeong. But after discussions with the writer, he changed only the meaning & hanja characters behind his name. So hopefully, it will be like TMETS ending? 

3. The KBS cover page pic shows RaOn and Yeong in a recreation of the King meeting Consort Suk-Hui. RaOn is wearing woman's clothing, and also a skirt with silver embellishments (I am so sorry, I don't know the appropriate clothing terms for the hanbok-). I've seen a ton of sageuks and only seen such embellishments worn by royalty. So hope to god thats what happens. :D

http://smart.kbs.co.kr/tv/drama/gurumi/behind/loca/index.html

Could you reshare the picture you talk about in 3?? :wub:

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, roneddski said:

HCY's popularity skyrocketed after I am A Singer 4, I think your wish can come true soon. Watched some of his live stages before on the show like Bang Bang Bang, Confession and the Wang Lee Hom's song.. and I can say he is an amazing singer with a powerful voice and lots of charisma. Was surprised how good he can dance too. If he hold a concert here in SG, I hope he can sing the OST he did for MDBC as well. The MDBC fans here will go wild!

@roneddskii Love your description of HCY - agree he has lots of charisma. This

Spoiler

video is one that he did for Lotte Duty Free - there are four versions (English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese):

At his charismatic best here:

• Like 13