[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

It's nice to see the interaction between KYJ and KDY in that KKTV clips..they are really sweet and KDY seem a gentleman to me:wub:. Feel nice to see everybody on the set have good and close relationships. Now, i'm ready for monday and tuesday:)

• Like 22

2 hours ago, limitedsin25 said:

Is it true, MDBC will have sad ending because there is another season? I'm sorry if its already discussed 

Never even heard of the rumour, and I RESIDE at DC gallery where it's full of confirmed and unconfirmed rumours! So stay calm! Season 2 is not likely to happen! :) 

I mean, it's true that KBS bought copyright to another novel written by the same author, but the stories are completely unrelated and has got nothing to do with MDBC! :D

• Like 24

Dear moonlighters...:wub: with 2 episode remind,many post look like already to says goodbye to our tread :tears:  So do I , thank you to happy time we spent here, to everyone whom i meet here thank you for all the cherful,funny and insightful post , perhaps we will meet in short time in the another good drama tread,i can't shout out everyone instead i call all friends here as moonlighters, because i feel proud be part of this wonderful drama:heart:,  I wish pdnim give us the great ending for all the character  who deserve it, and punished the evil kim and the minions severity. Of course we need our YongOn couple life happily ever after.

this Song what i feel now :cry:Thank you all moonlighters....

• Like 22

9 minutes ago, mujay said:

Dear moonlighters...:wub: with 2 episode remind,many post look like already to says goodbye to our tread :tears:  So do I , thank you to happy time we spent here, to everyone whom i meet here thank you for all the cherful,funny and insightful post , perhaps we will meet in short time in the another good drama tread,i can't shout out everyone instead i call all friends here as moonlighters, because i feel proud be part of this wonderful drama:heart:,  I wish pdnim give us the great ending for all the character  who deserve it, and punished the evil kim and the minions severity. Of course we need our YongOn couple life happily ever after.

this Song what i feel know :cry:Thank you all moonlighters....

don't  remind me chingu.. there're still 2 days to enjoy the moment with you all.:bawling:

• Like 11

Not sure if it's been posted before, but here it goes...

Raon: There are good loves and bad loves...
CT: However, I mean to give it a try, that bad love...

<<<Crazy Chemiestry of PBG's bad love>>>

Eunuch Jang: Your majesty...
CT: Eunuch Jang alone is good enough for me. Shh!
Eunuch Jang: Your majesty...

------------------------------------------
CT: If I could only trust one person in this world, that would be you, BY...
(Is that you, BY?)
CT: God Byung yeon!

------------------------------------------
CT: From some time ago, I couldn't look at you the same way as before..
YS: Don't ever make me worried... I heart you..
CT: That's why I thank you...
CT: Don't tell me that my heart is wrong. 

<<<Bogum magic enables not only good love, but even the bad love!>>>

Eunuch Jang: He's awesome...

• Like 22

Omo, it's almost here. I do and don't want Monday to come. I do cuz I want to see uri couples (YS and BY also) hopefully-happy ending. I don't cuz it's the last week to see them and the rest of the casts :bawling:...not ready for it to end!!!!!!! I don't know what to do with my mondays/tuesdays anymore and was always looking forward to reading everyone's posts and enjoying the fun with you all! (and most of the time lurking in this forum....lol...) I've read news about the possibility of 2nd season, as much as I love the show and would love to see the same cast and crew, I'd like it to end in a good note....2nd seasons usually always scares me...lol...it sounds good, buuut, oh well who knows.......anyways, THANK YOU ALL MOONLIGHTERS!!!! I should stop saying such sad things, but I'll probably say the same things come next week...lol :D ..off to sleep got work, see y'all Monday! By the way, did I forget to mention, I love reading everyone's discussions, you all are great!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 23

5 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Good morning sunshines :blush:

Let's rejuvenate your days with some dose of cuteness from my very own version of BOF -  

"JOSEON'S BOYS OVER FLOWERS"

Making this MV really gave me some nostalgic feeling about the 2008-2009' K-Drama hype. BOF was such a sensation back then. The songs really bring me back to my highschool time where I used to be crazy over cheesy drama like this :) Good time!

Spoiler

Brilliant. I hope you change the ending though after episode 18 airs. I am going to watch it again and again until we get some more happy moments in the next two episodes.

• Like 15

33 minutes ago, inlovewithmdbc said:
PBG's expression is so good that it makes you feel for HGN. You can see him averting his face in the long distance shots.

I do get the torture of burning, but I don't get the other kind of torture With 2 poles between the legs in the sitting position. It reminds me of my gym classes. Can anybody explain?

• Like 12

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So, in case it wasn't obvious, I thought about your points some, and put some responses in blue within your quoted text on the thoughts that came to mind as I was pondering them. Interesting points you raise. Thanks. 

Spoiler

@stroppyse, Thank you so much for your thoughtful answers!

Now that you mention it, several things seem clear- such as Eununch Han's perceived loyalty to the royal family since 3 generations- and also CP having to hold back because of the power the Kims hold in the government.

I think YoonSung is still a wildcard for the Kims, but I don't think they would discard him so easily- considering how they believe in the prophecy.

As for RO and CP's attic night, it would have been definitely more nteresting if he would have celebrated his aborted 'wedding night' ;):P with his true love. *sigh* a Girl can dream (or write fanfic) can't she? :P

• Like 17

21 hours ago, happysloth said:

Revisiting YS-RO in Episode 2

I was just rewatching Ep2 and got to the chicken-hunting part where YS caught RO in his arms.

I've just noticed (Tsk tsk! I've watched this ep several times and only now I see it :confounded: what an idiot!) that YS's thumb gently stroked RO's waist (if only I know how to post GIF here /sigh) for a couple of seconds ayyyyeee...

Not sure if RO felt that, apparently she's still in shock after falling from the roof AND landed in a man's arms.

JY's acting was spot on, from shock to utter delight. JY is handsome, but personally I found him trully the handsomest right there when he got RO in his arms, perhaps because he emoted very very well. His deep piercing gaze melt me. JY's acting was so good I can feel YS's overflowing feelings at that very moment :blush:  If I were RO... aigoooo

Then, when RO finally recovered and tried to release herself but YS firmly tightened his hold and pulled RO even closer... I'm a goner

If I was YS...anything that falls on me coming from the top will definitely make me run for life. I would not even bother to carry it... hahaha.

But true true...JY's acting is great here. He emotes it very well. He asked for a thunderbolt, and he gets it. the heaven heard him. Let's hope that he will pray and asked for another thunderbolt in the ending scene...with a different woman falling in his arms. 

15 hours ago, docster6 said:

Here is my interpretation of Lee Yeung's, "Byung Yeon-ah" at the end of episode 16. It is just my feeling that Lee Yeung was expressing his love to BY for helping him at his time of need. For nearly one minute, CP was at a lost of what to do, being accused of being with the traitors, loving Hong's daughter and that made it appear that he is part of the rebellion. Because of that he has lost his political power unless he can demonstrate he can execute his love Ra On. I think that was the first time in this drama that I saw CP outwitted by the bad guys without any possible response. Then CP saw BY gave him a chance to escape from that pedicament and he also realized BY made a huge sacrifice on his behalf. In my mind, even though YS arrived late to the torture scene, he will participate in the aftermath in a significant way when Episode 17 resumes. The PD invested significant amount of time during the early episodes to chronicle the friendship of the 3 male leads as youngsters playing together. I think it is about time for all of them to gang up against the evil force, it has to be now or never.

That's what I think tooo!! He knows that BY is sacrificing himself and revealing himself as the traitor. 

14 hours ago, Earth2KatyD said:

As far as I know, it hasn't been released yet.. I'm afraid, we may not get it at all.. They want us to crave for it so bad that we have no other choice but to turn up in full force to watch it on Monday.

I dont think they know what to be included in the preview. They have a habit to troll us at every preview. 

They know they can't troll us this time. Seriously if they troll the audience again, it won't be funny anymore.:grimace:

12 hours ago, bookworm77 said:

I will post the fan-fiction here.  1 chapter a day as I'm in the middle of writing it :-)  Thanks to all those who gave support and please look forward to it.  Here is chapter 1.

FAN-FICTION:  MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY FISTS

CHAPTER 1: THE PROMISE

Thanks for taking the time to write us the fanfic. I truly enjoy it. So nice to see the three musketeer's convo. Can't wait to read more. ** Pls quote me. this thread moves so fast, I sometimes miss some post. Thanks again.

10 hours ago, Jillia said:

Oh well it got kinda hot in here.... :wub::wub::wub:

Hide contents

yeongon01.gif

yeongon02.gif

yeongon03.gif

yeongon04.gif

yeongon05.gif

yeongon06.gif

Credit: I made these gifs

Oh @Jillia I love this scene a lot. This is one scene that still left me hanging. I want so badly to see her bun hanging down! Your gifs are well done. I keep staring at CP's expression....I can imagine what he's thinking!:grimace:

6 hours ago, Earth2KatyD said:

I would loooove to see that happen, too. It's quite amusing how LY undoing RO's hair bun can whip us into a frenzy! :lol:

Blame it on CP's expression! look at how he's staring at her. How can he not release her bun...and dry her hair. hmmm....

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Well, I happen to think a man playing with a woman's hair is very intimate bordering on very erotic, especially if he undoes her bun and releases it into his hands, before running his hands through them. Think how excited we became just because Yeong took off RO's hat, for goodness sakes. And, that was a sensually tense moment.

Btw, man playing with a woman's hair is intimate and erotic unless the man is the woman's hairdresser, of course. Had to throw something in to break the tension for myself. :) 

yes...it's very intimate!! I find this scene more intimate than their bedscene. hehe.

45 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

I don't know but I am strangely calm about the lack of preview and knowing nothing about what is ahead in the final two episodes. Perhaps it is the faith I have with the PD and Writer. 

I am calm too...but I am pretty sure it will get more tense on Monday. We would be practically counting down to the last minute waiting for the next ep. 

• Like 21