[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

39 minutes ago, bookworm77 said:

FANFICTION:  MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY FISTS

Disclaimer:  This is a fan-fiction inspired by the Drama Moonlight Drawn By Clouds / Love in the Moonlight as a response to the dialogues between the Crown Prince and Raon when they both asked, “How it would be if we were in a different situation?” (ep. 13 by Raon and ep. 16 by the CP.)  So let’s imagine together a different situation for them J

Characters: Same characters’ names in the drama

Setting:  Saguek ~ Historical Joseon

Category:  Romantic comedy; Gender bender

PG-13

SYNOPSIS:  Raon is an eighteen-year-old young lady who is her father’s “son” & disciple in his school of martial arts and who is supposed to be her mother’s very-girly-daughter at home.  Although Raon is her father’s pride and joy, she’s a real cause of endless anxieties for her mother who’s afraid that no one would want to marry Raon because of her “manliness.”  Besides it doesn’t help her mother’s nerves at all as people often mentioned how her beauty is really wasted by practicing martial arts.

Raon’s father is a martial arts teacher who was asked to teach at a prestigious school in the Capital City.  Thus the family moved to the new place where Raon would encounter her father’s new disciples—the trio who grew up together and are best of friends: Lee Yeong—the arrogant young master who is smart, bright and mischievous, he is disliked by his servants for being unpredictable; Kim Yoon-sung—charismatic and poised, he is a scholar born to a powerful family; and Kim Byung-yeon, who is very serious about martial arts.  Raon also became best friends with Jo Ha-yeon who is a lady ahead of her generation—she is proud, worldly and straightforward and Lee Yeong’s sweet-nature sister, Myeong-eun.  (Characters’ descriptions are taken from wikipedia.)

What will happen to them as these young people cross paths?  Please find out in Chapter 1.

YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU for this!! You've made my day, chingu!!  :blush:

Reading your story's title and synopsis, I am loving it already! :) So where can we get hold of your story @bookworm77Link, please. Many thanks!!

@moodypie Were you the one who wanted a heads up regarding the MDBC fanfiction? Read the quoted post above. 

• Like 16

Well lovely chingus :heart:... this will be our last "heart pounding" waiting weekend for this drama - unless PD decided a surprise extension episodes. Or maybe a Movie sequel :phew:. So please stay healthy till Tuesday (Hahahaha I mean always stay healthy LOL). I wanted to say this to PD-nim long time ago but maybe its too late: To raise a rating probably they should not air the preview (Hahahaha, some of you might not like it). Let us wonder all night long, then Boom... we all together jump into the channel !!!

gurumi10-00525.jpg

• Like 24

56 minutes ago, PororoQueen said:

Well lovely chingus :heart:... this will be our last "heart pounding" waiting weekend for this drama - unless PD decided a surprise extension episodes. Or maybe a Movie sequel :phew:. So please stay healthy till Tuesday (Hahahaha I mean always stay healthy LOL). I wanted to say this to PD-nim long time ago but maybe its too late: To raise a rating probably they should not air the preview (Hahahaha, some of you might not like it). Let us wonder all night long, then Boom... we all together jump into the channel !!!

By not showing us the preview of episode 17, it's probably done on purpose to pique our interest so that we'll come out in droves on Monday to watch it. ^_^

12 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

It would be my honor, Earth2KatyD dongsaeng-ah. Thanks for posting the clip of RO dancing for us to enjoy again without having to go search for it. 

@docster6 I totally like your post. I also agree with you that it's time the Three Musketeers get a chance to fight together, both physically and politically! I'm also expecting RO to play a big part in that rather than being a damsel in distress. It's time for her to claim her womanhood and show them what she's capable of. Okay, to be honest, not entirely sure what that is, but expect the writer and PD to have something up their sleeve to bring the four together. 

Kamsahamnida, Unnie (언니)  @stroppyse! I just know I'll be learning a lot from you. :)

• Like 20

13 minutes ago, bec1993 said:

Does anyone know if we are expected to get a preview for episode 17? 

As far as I know, it hasn't been released yet.. I'm afraid, we may not get it at all.. They want us to crave for it so bad that we have no other choice but to turn up in full force to watch it on Monday.

• Like 17

27 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

This is a pretty good theory. I think CP knows BY well enough to know he can trust him in any situation. I'm eager to find out if BY threatening CP could be orchestrated by them both just like how they orchestrated the whole thing with the Chinese envoy. Maybe CP and BY anticipated this difficult situation and prepared for it somehow? I could only guess..

Like you said, the PD seems to have spent some time letting us know of CP, BY and YS past relationship as being good friends so it would be nice to see them all work together towards the same goal.

I can't wait to see how all of this unfolds!

I hope all the political stuff is done in episode 17 too! I would love to see episode 18 with just happy scenes of all the characters especially CP and RO :D

my thoughts exactly! 

• Like 15

I'm so happy they will release the 'Because I miss you' only dururu dururu version :)

aaaah the ethereal beauty of this dance :heart:

Added episode 4 captures for the Korean drama 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'.:

cr: pinterest

And waiting for the warmth and happiness like this :):wub::heart: YeongOn family! Just imagine their babies :wub:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a2/16/75/a2167567385c30d857ba83e7cde753ea.png

cr: pinterest

3 hours ago, Earth2KatyD said:

YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU for this!! You've made my day, chingu!!  :blush:

Reading your story's title and synopsis, I am loving it already! :) So where can we get hold of your story @bookworm77Link, please. Many thanks!!

@moodypie Were you the one who wanted a heads up regarding the MDBC fanfiction? Read the quoted post above. 

I will post the fan-fiction here.  1 chapter a day as I'm in the middle of writing it :-)  Thanks to all those who gave support and please look forward to it.  Here is chapter 1.

FAN-FICTION:  MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY FISTS

CHAPTER 1: THE PROMISE

Hong-adjumma stood by the door looking at her precious daughter who was throwing her body up in the air as she extended her leg for a kick at her father who could easily block it.  Raon landed on the ground neatly with the brightest smile on her face while Raon-aboji beaming so proudly at their daughter.  Hong adjumma cleared her throat breaking the bonding moment between father-daughter,

• It’s getting late… I suppose you two no longer need food?

Raon-aboji looked up lovingly at his wife,

• Oh here is the beautiful lady who is going to feed us Raon-ah…

Hong adjumma found herself blushing as Raon broke into a giggling fit.  Hong adjumma tried to give her husband a stern look but failed miserably each time.  After eighteen years and a daughter later, she was still not used to her husband bold display of words and affection.  Raon grabbed on to her mother’s arm as she let out an exaggerating sigh,

• I’m starvingggggggggggggg……. Let’s eatttttttttttttttttttttttttt

• No you are not going into the house dressing like that young lady.  You and father go wash up and you need to put on a hanbok so I can recognize my daughter instead of a hoodlum.

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• “Hong Raon… a lady would NEVER make that kind of noise.”  Hong ajumma exclaimed. 

Now it was Raon-aboji’s turn to break into a giggling fit and Raon-omoni sighed deeply.  Raon ran into the house to dutifully perform the task of transforming herself into a proper lady.  She quickly washed her hands and face and almost tripped over her hanbok as she exited her bedroom.   Raon sat down and quickly devoured her food.

“Raon-ah, have you done unpacking your things?” Hong-adjumma asked before picking up her chopsticks. 

“Chommmffffffff…” another loud slurp of soup was the response.

“That was a yes,” Raon-aboji became the helpful interpreter.

“Hong Raonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn”

“Joesonghabnida… Omma.  Yes I did… I did.”  She tried to send the most lady-like smile her mother’s way.  Hong-ajummi seemed to be satisfied for the moment before she continued,

• Now that we’re here in the Capital, I hope uri Raon will be able to make friends with the young beautiful ladies here.  And I’m sure there are many young handsome young men…

• Ommaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hong-ajumma started on her usual lecture that Raon had already memorized.

• “Raon-ah, when I was your age I already married your father and had you…”

Raon went back to her soup bowl and loudly slurped away her mother’s words.  Her mind already traveled the practice in the afternoon and trying to picture how she could perfect her kick. 

• It’s the first day tomorrow.  I was told there will be 20 students all from very prestigious families.

The current conversation pulled Raon back to reality and she interrupted her father,

• Aboji, I wonder if these rich kids will be any good… I can’t wait to find out…

Hong-ajumma finally put her bowl and chopsticks down,

• There must be some new rules about you being involved in this…

• “Ommaaaaaaaaa…” Raon pouted ever prettily at her mother but it didn’t seem to

work this time.

• No young lady, you listen up.  This time I mean it.  You are eighteen now.  It is high time that you should stay home finally learn how to embroider as well as other duties a wife should be able to do.

Raon gave up.  At this point there was no talking to her mother and she didn’t want to jeopardize her chance of not being able to do what she was most passionate about: martial arts.  Her mother continued,

• In that school, you are never to let anybody KNOW that you’re my daughter.  As soon as you are home, you will conduct yourself as a proper young lady and you will try to meet other young people your age… are we clear on this?

• Ye, Omoni.

Raon dejectedly answered Hong-ajumma while glaring at her father who was trying very hard to stifle his laugh.

• At this rate I might even have a son-in-law by the end of the year to help me in the school and inherit… my daughter.

xxx

In the meantime, Lee Yeong sneezed continuously three times.  Kim Yoon-sung remarked,

• Somebody must have been cursing at you right now.  Did you go and break some maidens’ hearts again this time?

Kim Byung-yeon replied, “His mother’s.”  Lee Yeong turned and gave Byung-yeon a dirty look.  Yoon-sung thoroughly amused now,

• Tell … tell… was it another marriage set up?

Byung-yeon gave Lee Yeong a quick glance and continued as if Lee Yeong was invisible,

• After his mother quickly made friend with our new master’s wife, they already planned the children’s wedding… and it sounds like it should be the end of the year.

Yoon-sung bent over with laughter as he was joined wholeheartedly by Byung-yeon.  Lee Yeong could feel smokes coming out his ears as he bitterly swore, “I. Will. Be. A. Mongmongie. If. That. Were. To. Happen!”

Edited by bookworm77
  • Like 20