Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@cynkdf :wub: I hope the article helps.

1 hour ago, 143z said:

Hello Everyone.

Woah, 115 pages to read and even though I really wanted to be away for awhile in this thread just to concentrate to my studies(for the coming examination), but I can't help it Sunbaenims. This is my stress reliever and I depend here my good moods so I could continue to study without any bad moods. Hoooooooo I'm so glad I met you all..

I want to ask Sunbaenim. If the MDBC Ost are available in itunes? Cause I am not familiar in other sites like Melons and etc... 

:heart::heart::heart:

Helloo, sorry that I cut your post. I think the OSTs should be available on Itunes. I've seen others dramas do so I suppose MDBC would have it too :sweatingbullets: If I hear something I'll keep you updated :)

@ruka18 Sorry I just saw your post! Been wondering Soompi notified that you quoted me but when I clicked nothing was there :sweatingbullets: I scrolled down just now & found it.

I think they will release the OSTs on Itunes as well (don't have any reason not to right hmm?). I'll probably buy it on Itunes too :wub:

Off topic: TT^TT Does Soompi suddenly direct anyone to some ads websites? TT^TT Soompi I'm enjoying the posts, please don't direct me to other sites TT^TT

It easy to an actor/actress  to portrayed a  role of being inlove and hurt if she/he through experience i guess why its easy to kyj  to portrayed a role a girl whose being inlove and heartbroken there interview way back 2014 in mbc entertainment news she said she cant date until she reach 20 yr old but she reveal that she has experience of dating someone they are bf/ gf for 300  days.

Just watch the latest bts and was wondering why bts has more "steam" than the drama. Haha.. our otp is so cute. And for bogum to give yj the massage from her shoulders all the way to holding her hand and then rubbing her hand.... just explains how deep they have immersed into the character of cp and ro.  They are so real even when they are off the camera. No wonder this show is such a big thing now. :)

1 hour ago, rhiesta said:

chingus don't worry about the ending.. we will get happy ending for Lee Yeong Ra on couple..

based of tittle some of you already mention the meaning of moonlight drawn by cloud..

their fate actually began outside the palace, but the impact moment when RA on tried to escape from palace. she accidentaly met CP and  the destiny written while the cloud was dissapearing slowly along with clearly sky, slowly you can see the moonlight in the clear sky. like the cloud dissapear slowly, their relationship grow slowly, step by step naturally by the purest and genuine heart like the clear sky. then when they love each other they can see their love with the display of beautifully scenery of the moonlight in clear sky. day by day there's thin cloud begin to enveloped the moon but they can still see the moonlight.

when they split, the moon also describes their relationship, the cloud increase grow from day to day and slowly cover the moon, but you still can see the moonlight.

when they break up, the thick and dark cloud tried to block the moon but stil you can see the moonlight.

from day by day the cloud always increase more and more, thicker than before and tried to cover the moon, but the cloud can't blocking the moonlight.

THE MOON  is lee yeong who live in the solitude by himself alone in wide sky, he didn't need anyone, enjoy his life, because he always think  the sky his whole world.

but once in time without notice,

the light (HONG RA on) who is different from his nature and his surrounding approach his world. day by day the the light slowly touch the moon even to the deepest part of his heart. the moon tried to deny the light because he didn't want to rely on anyone except himself but slowly the moon' feeling changes he knew he not the same moon like before. because the light can bring color in his boring life, bring happiness to heal his pain, to fill his emptiness (since death of his mother) and amazingly can open his eye to  made he realise there're another world in another sky.

begin from friendship continued to work relationship (CP and eunuch),  trough time their relation change to become lover. at the first the moon need the light to survive in the sky because without the light he can't see anything clearly and  the light need moon to iluminate the light over the world. but trough time the moon and the light can be separated because moon without the light is useless and light without moon is nothing. the moonlight's existence is clearly in the sky. the moon's world is light and the light's world is the moon.

but there're also the clouds in the sky which tried to approach the moonlight to block their existence so the world can't see the moon light. the clouds were the obstacles whom tried to break their bond and to destroy their relationship. before,they knew they have different world, but it's not disturb them, they can love each other freely, and happily. but slowly, the clouds/obsctales approach them, they realize they are people from different world. day by day the cloud increase more and more to cover the moonlight, once again made they realize their live in different world, and distance is too far between them. the clouds/ obsctacles are their different status, RA On' identity, RA on's false charge, RA on' father idealism and betrayal, the clouds more and more increase day by from small cloud/problem until the big one.

eventough the cloud/obstacle tried to cover the moonlight to block their way,  but we can see the moonlight in the cloudy night. the clouds can't deter the moonlight.

so... the moonlight drawn by clouds will happy ending, nothing cant break their love cause their feeling too strong. cause their love becomes stronger trough many clouds/obstcales that tried to break their bond and their love.

they still together until the end of world. in the end, their love can touch the whole world from the high sky into the deep ocean, can delete all different, can build the bridge, and can heal the pain. they prove the power of love that can approach and change the people' heart. to begin the new world world with love.

the love is the winner.

note: actually, i'm worried about YS destiny. I can't see the hint of his happy ending, but  i wish YS will life trough the end, with or without lover because he still has Lee yeong, Ra on and BY.

Wow, thank you for sharing this. I love the references to the moon and light and clouds.....:wub:

47 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

@cynkdf :wub: I hope the article helps.

Helloo, sorry that I cut your post. I think the OSTs should be available on Itunes. I've seen others dramas do so I suppose MDBC would have it too :sweatingbullets: If I hear something I'll keep you updated :)

@ruka18 Sorry I just saw your post! Been wondering Soompi notified that you quoted me but when I clicked nothing was there :sweatingbullets: I scrolled down just now & found it.

I think they will release the OSTs on Itunes as well (don't have any reason not to right hmm?). I'll probably buy it on Itunes too :wub:

Off topic: TT^TT Does Soompi suddenly direct anyone to some ads websites? TT^TT Soompi I'm enjoying the posts, please don't direct me to other sites TT^TT

lmao. I'll just for the album on iTunes the, thanks chingu! :)

10 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

@Jillia and @lovehbhjw2013, Agree with you about YS, chingus :D. He's a good friend who value CP as much as Byung Hyun. I think YS has more freedom in making a decision, compare to CP (who's being watched for his every single move by the whole gang of ministers). Both CP and YS love arts and beauty :heart:

And @Earth2KatyD, Love your "Kim Byung-Heon - The man with glorious mane" post. He could easily secure a promising shampoo cf in the future. :D

He could very well be.. He's got lovelier locks than me, so I'll definitely buy loads of the shampoo he'll end up endorsing! :lol:

@Ahpheng Love your MDBC & DOTS side by side c-strip! Thank you for always entertaining us with your amusing c-strips. :)

@xoxgossipgirl All I can say about this --

Spoiler

1476435757_zpsojdw7as4.jpg

.. FANFICTION! Please come to me now!! I know that I already sound like a broken record (SORRY!) but I'll keep at it until some kindhearted Moonlighter is going to make it possible. :)

By the way, is his hand positioned close to her *whispers* derriere? :blink: 

1 hour ago, kwon_ga said:

Just watch the latest bts and was wondering why bts has more "steam" than the drama. Haha.. our otp is so cute. And for bogum to give yj the massage from her shoulders all the way to holding her hand and then rubbing her hand.... just explains how deep they have immersed into the character of cp and ro.  They are so real even when they are off the camera. No wonder this show is such a big thing now. :)

Since skinship between RO and LY were pretty much minimal during episodes 14, 15 & 16, PBG LY somehow has to make up for them, don't you think? Also, he's just being a good and caring 'Oppa'. ^_^

59 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Lovely photo edits of uri Hong Ra On's dance performance in episode 4 --

Because of MDBC, we know that KYJ can execute a good traditional Korean dance.

However, I was not aware that she's quite flexible, too! :o

Reveal hidden contents

87967dea2c2f1f646ca0bf80b1d6a46c.jpg

she can dance but not that extreme. just decent dancer

It's the vey first time this thread doesn't move like a lightning bolt in friday night... but then i realize,  there's no preview tonight. I really missed our camping ground in friday night for the preview...:dissapointed_relieved:

I also realize that it's my last friday night to lurk this thread for the preview...hiks..hiks..hiks..:cry::bawling:

Hopefully our target for 1500 page can be reach...

Let's Fighting Cinguuuuss...:glasses:

FANFICTION:  MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY FISTS

Disclaimer:  This is a fan-fiction inspired by the Drama Moonlight Drawn By Clouds / Love in the Moonlight as a response to the dialogues between the Crown Prince and Raon when they both asked, “How it would be if we were in a different situation?” (ep. 13 by Raon and ep. 16 by the CP.)  So let’s imagine together a different situation for them J

Characters: Same characters’ names in the drama

Setting:  Saguek ~ Historical Joseon

Category:  Romantic comedy; Gender bender

PG-13

SYNOPSIS:  Raon is an eighteen-year-old young lady who is her father’s “son” & disciple in his school of martial arts and who is supposed to be her mother’s very-girly-daughter at home.  Although Raon is her father’s pride and joy, she’s a real cause of endless anxieties for her mother who’s afraid that no one would want to marry Raon because of her “manliness.”  Besides it doesn’t help her mother’s nerves at all as people often mentioned how her beauty is really wasted by practicing martial arts.

Raon’s father is a martial arts teacher who was asked to teach at a prestigious school in the Capital City.  Thus the family moved to the new place where Raon would encounter her father’s new disciples—the trio who grew up together and are best of friends: Lee Yeong—the arrogant young master who is smart, bright and mischievous, he is disliked by his servants for being unpredictable; Kim Yoon-sung—charismatic and poised, he is a scholar born to a powerful family; and Kim Byung-yeon, who is very serious about martial arts.  Raon also became best friends with Jo Ha-yeon who is a lady ahead of her generation—she is proud, worldly and straightforward and Lee Yeong’s sweet-nature sister, Myeong-eun.  (Characters’ descriptions are taken from wikipedia.)

What will happen to them as these young people cross paths?  Please find out in Chapter 1.

Archived