[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

@honeywell I'm not sure if they've finished filming episode 17 but one source said they would continue filming for final ep until morning of last episode :bawling::bawling::dissapointed_relieved: What a hectic schedule~

I've read they don't want to spoil the last 2 eps & take caution so no info will be leaked :huh: Will we still get to watch preview this week hmmmm?

• Like 17

We still have 4 days before Monday......

LET'S SEARCH FOR

MASTER DASAN a.k.a CP'S TEACHER a.k.a RAON'S HARABOJI

:P:P:P

Shall We?:phew:

Hope he comes in the next episode and brings some evidences to prove Kim Clan's wrong-doing 

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, daynci said:

what does gurumi mean?

Gurumi is the title of MDBC in Korean if I am not wrong.

11 minutes ago, in00022 said:

@KateSG the tittle of Raon book is "the love story of jaeson that we dont know of "

( i screen cap it for u )

The book content i am not so sure about that ... maybe other moonlighter can help you ..

Oh thank you very much, I missed the sub, but I do hope that he was reading the "bed scene" or the "spindle scene" and it's rated material lol

@Ahpheng: thank you for all of ur c-strip, I visited your instagram, omo omo awesome, I got to know ur c-strip of Two worlds also lol, really made my day!!!!

• Like 14

@lovehbhjw2013 chingu thank you so much for the spoiler, knowing that YS did not die in the novel made my heart at ease. :) Hmm now I was wondering about that IG post  of YS with a girl dressed in eunuch clothing, could that be his destined love interest if yes I definitely approve at least he'll also have an happy ending - a girl and an instant baby at the end is not so bad isn't it?~keke ^_^

• Like 12

1 hour ago, underthemoon0616 said:
Spoiler

11851138.jpg

1 hour ago, bebe1989 said:

SUPPORTING CAST IG UPDATE (2016.10.13)

Spoiler

11851138.jpg

Caption (if im not wrong) he said he want to sit one more time, before he die lol

at least he looks waaaaaaay happier than the crazy king! If any king were to rule joseon with this smile, it would be wonderful  for the people of joseon.....OR MAY not??? hahahaha 

But this pic make me happy!! hehe

• Like 13

58 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

I am aware that this was posted earlier but the update is that this photo is posted in the Official KBS Gurumi website.

Good omen.

This is definitely a good sign, KBS trying to calm our frazzled nerves, we are gonna get that live happily ever after ending!!

Manse! :D

• Like 19

4 hours ago, Michelle Tang said:

CLose doors????? omo omo omo..... would we finally have THE SCENE that we all wanted to watch???? hahahahahhahaahha i hope CP will become the prey to RO in the close doors scene after all issues settled. 

Cannot help to imagine further!!!

almost everyone's waiting for "that scene" to happen but  it will be impossible to show since RO's still considered underage, so we'll definitely won't have it.:D however it's free to dream my friend and you're thoughts are you're own, pdnim can't dictate you what to think or to believe so you can let your imagination run wild.:lol: 

• Like 17

32 minutes ago, daynci said:

what does gurumi mean?

구르미 = gurumi = derived from 구름이, which means "the clouds". 

그린 = geurin = derived from 그리다, which means "to draw"

Not sure why the spelling has changed. I need to ask my teacher. And sorry about any error i make for spelling of English phonetics.... i didnt refer to them (confusing for me) when learning the language.

Lastly, 달빛 is moonlight. 달 is moon. 

Edited by Dingy Conk
Update
  • Like 18

1 hour ago, JinyoungFox said:

yes.. I know she's in a girl group.. but I see a comment under her ig talking about interview.. so I think she's a special reporter or something.. 

I remember seeing another photo she took with Eunuch Jang??

@lovehbhjw2013 So good to hear that both YS and BY survive. thank you for updating chingu!

28 minutes ago, bookworm77 said:

A letter by Raon to Jeoha that was never sent J

Dear Jeoha,

You once asked, “Does not every woman’s dream of being love with the Crown Prince?”  (ep. 10)  I laughed not only because you were always being such a big bully to me, but you must have read in my eyes the truth of the love that I could no longer contain since the day you took up permanent residence in my heart.  Often I would ask what dreams did I have for myself before you came along?  And the answer is, “I no longer remembered!”  Since the moment your presence touched upon my existence, somehow my dreams had altered with different colors, textures, shapes and forms, and I found myself slipping back and forth between reality and a surreal vision of happiness.  Remember I once asked you, “What if someone else’s happiness came to me… and what if they take it back?” (ep. 12)   I who once played so well the role of a love expert but with you, how did I become just an ordinary girl filled with so much anxieties of all the “what-if’s” of the past, presence and future?

Jeoha, I never realized how love can make you lose both heart as well as your mind.  That’s my only explanation for the many pains I, with my own hands, inflicted upon you and myself.  If only I could love you any less then I know I would never dare raising that dagger at a Crown Prince lest alone you—the Prince of my heart.  

Jeoha, Jeoha—when I forced your hands in cutting the last thread of destiny that held us together (ep. 15), did you hear the echoes of my heartbeats scattered across your feet?  Please, I beg you, Don’t Speak!!! Don’t speak any more of how you would believe all my lies, don’t speak of how you would never ask to see me, and please, please don’t cry, jebai! Jebai! 

Jeoha!  If you could only hear my silent selfish cries asking you to please never look at another woman like the way you’d looked at me, never to embrace another woman the way you’d embraced me, and never to join your life with another woman who is not me.

Now I’m left with all these memories that I never dare visited: our times together, your loving words and touch, the pain in your eyes that pierced me through and through.

Although you are a Crown Prince and I am your eunuch, you had never let me feel inferior in our love but now when you asked me, “let’s face each other” (ep. 16), and when you again called my name, “Raon-ah,” I could not raise my eyes to meet yours.  Somehow the balance had shifted in our relationship because now I’m forever guilty of being a noble idiot—heartless and cruel towards you because of my simple wish of letting you go so that you would no longer be in danger because of me.  When you told me that you would like to treat me “like the most precious lady in the world? … blocking the wind and the sunlight for me… and cherish me” (ep. 9)  Nobody had ever truly looked at me that way and spoken those precious words to me the way you did, and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I vowed also to cherish you and I would never allow you to suffer on my behalf.  Then I remember the many times you endangered not only your reputation but your life when you collapsed in my arms trying to protect me—leaving you seemed like the ONLY choice.  Perhaps I’m just a very clumsy girl not knowing how to love—especially in loving you—the Prince of not just Raon but of an entire nation that is waiting for you to be her guide.  You and my father are both men of big dreams and ambitions, but the unsung hero in my eyes is actually my mother.  So I will try to love you the same way my mother has loved her husband—from afar—as she supported him in his path although she would rather him staying at home being a husband and a father.  Do you know that when my father was no longer by her side, my mother had embroidered many white egret flowers on handkerchiefs, which carried not only her tears but also the message of “I miss you even in my dreams.” (ep. 14).   I asked her, “Does father know the meaning of the flower you embroidered?”  There was acceptance in her voice when she responded, “I think so.” 

While it may be that every woman’s dream of being in love with the Crown Prince, I had met a Crown Prince who actually loved me.  “I shall not ask for more.” (ep. 11).   Jeoha, I will learn to embroider the white egrets while waiting for you and the great new Joseon that you promised (ep. 11).  Until then I can already picture myself living truly as a lady and freely loving ONLY you until the end ~ Raon.

Whoaaa...bookworm!! I love you mentioned Raon's mother as the unsung hero!!  thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949014thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949014

Do you want to write a fanfic for us here ?  day-dreaming-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489day-dreaming-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489

• Like 23