[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

4 hours ago, Khin ZarL said:

i never comment on the forums so i m not sure how it works. But can i ask what happened to the ratings this week? we have 17.9% on Nielsen, even lower than last week's. Is it because of some special event happening last night or just people losing their interests in the drama? 

I read that in Korean, sport is very popular to audiences, yesterday there was baseball game in SBS and today there will be baseball game in MBC too. Remote controller in household might like sport so much. In addtion, student exam is fiercely on, TV watching might be on halt in several households. Moonlight Drawn By Clouds still got very high rating, we could see other dramas got lower rating compared to their own previous rating base too.

In addition to such sport, I am not sure whether Korean people prefer romantic comedy genre to be expected in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds to Dramatic genre as currently because we could notice slight dropping in rating since this Moonlight Drawn By Clouds started to be in dramatic mode. 

• Like 6

Guest ireumimolla
42 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

MOONLIGHTER'S TUESDAY EPISODE 16

MASTER PLAN

Goooodd morning/Afternoon/Evening Chingudeuls. How is everyone in this bright ouch my eyes hurt day?

I gather everyone is still alive and well knowing that there will be NO WEDDING with HY mwahahahahaha..

But we can not rest till we get our happy end ladies and gentleman, no sirey! We will continue to fight and yes the battle is still ON moonlighters!

I have device 2 master plans for this evening to secure our winning! Without further ado

The Divide and Conquer 

FIRST TEAM

to BATTLE!

@Bambiina I leave them in your care soulmate!

Team A HWAITINGGG!!

Unfortunately I'm still looking for volunteers for my team.

Anyone brave enough and would like to join me?

ME! ME!!!

I will lay in support on the rooftop, with my bow and arrow!:D

tumblr_odl8ox3m0e1r2z6o5o2_400.gif

I agree writers could have presented RaOn better in the breakup scene and viewers cannot really see beyond what's shown. How far can one rationalize an action shown on-screen?! It's my decade long experience with dramas of various countries that somehow even if the writers are female they tend to take away 'dignity' out of the female characters at crucial points. Very few dramas can be fulfilling as far as a female character goes and most of them are not popular dramas or the female character tends to be manipulative.

But what I disagree is with people wanting RaOn to fight for their love staying by CPs side. That's the most foolish thing. Did not she trust him and promise him to stay by his side as an Eunuch? She kept that promise too. Now it's like asking RaOn why she is not walking the death bed and dragging CP to his funeral instead of wedding that would get him closer to be the King he wants to be. To give a Jeosan she would love to live in as a Lady. 

I understand CP for desperately wanting to keep his love one by his side. He isn't the conventional ruler of their time. So I don't condemn him on putting RaOn at danger at every turn of his. 

PS: When I said presented RaOn better I am talking about RaOn not KYJ. She performed exceptionally good. I loved the scene when both KYJ and PBG went to silent staring mode. Simply loved the emotions conveyed.

I would love them in a short silent documentary maybe based on sign languages. That's not too much to ask, is it?!

• Like 22

1 hour ago, moodypie said:

I am happy for him and for you...hehe. Can you link me to his best song..perhaps a through youtube. Just want to listen to some of his songs.

Thanks.

@moodypie sorry to cut your post.  Thanks very much for asking, it's hard for me to choose from Chi Yeul's songs (or rather his covers), but I.will give links to a few :) 

Spoiler

"Bakdaljae crying and passing over" sung on Immortal Songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_SQGkKeBUw

Mandarin traditional song - very difficult to sing

Song "Words of a Friend" from his original 2007 album "Five Senses" 

• Like 11

48 minutes ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

I think it is point-proven that this is a very difficult song to sing....there are many twists and turns to bring out the eerie beauty in the song....so JY is daebak!!!.   

Bravo to this fan who sang it!   Incidentally, I was singing it last night a few times to see how to capture that beautiful eeriness..it's tough...

• Like 13

Jumping in to say : 

I LOVE CROWN PRINCE LEE YOUNG AND RA ON !

No matter where you both are, you are looking at the same moon. The moon like their love will remain constant.

Kudos to those who spotted the symbolism of the half moon. 

• Like 19

@pyoyong  Though I am not sure what I need to be equipped with as a tough negotiator...but I will follow your plan to DIG THE PLAN out of him!!!:naughty:   Your warrior negotiator reporting here for the DIVIDE!!   As usual, your talent is unbeatable, your humour even more extinct... DAEBAK!  :heart:   Maybe we need to open a fan club for you pyoyong(calling President @Bambiina)....the cutie pie...love yr little white ninjas.....adorable to the MAX.!

• Like 10

On 10/10/2016 at 4:10 AM, Bambiina said:

Dear Drama God,

I would give up all my belonging and @pyoyong belonging in soompi if you choked HY to death. It could be because of asthma attack or anxiety attack (she's too happy) or simply because she's allergic to the wig.

I don't care if the reason is absurd just kill her character off.

I will let go my immortal status in exchange with HY death ..

I will also behave as long as I am in soompi and I will not swear in my post anymore. I shall not try to out smart the swearing filter in soompi . in other word I will behave.

please please please help me

hahaha you make my day..thought I have the worse scenario for HY but you outwit me!!:w00t:

• Like 12

CueAWYkUEAAtfNv.jpg

(161011) Sangmin7738

Cud9gM2UkAE7LjW.jpg

Spoiler

Cud9gM0VYAARUIG.jpg

"Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" goes on vacation to Cebu, Philippines

2016/10/10 

Spoiler

photo771675.jpg

The cast and crew of the KBS 2TV drama "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" are going on vacation to Cebu, Philippines.

The vacation is reward for a high viewing percentage. Schedules are being adjusted and it is likely they'll be leaving on October 21st for four days and five nights. "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" has been in the lead ever since the seventh episode.

Park Bo-geom became unbelievably famous thanks to this drama and Kim Yoo-jeong, Kwak Dong-yeonand Chae Soo-bin also increased in popularity.

Hancinema

"Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" Chae Soo-bin and Han Soo-yeon's 'cute VS innocent' beauty battle

2016/10/10

photo771728.jpg

Chae Soo-bin and Han Soo-yeon who are starring in the KBS 2TV drama "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds", posted a picture together.

They are dressed in fancy Hanboks. They have a hand on one side of their face and their beauty is just radiant.

The episode of "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" on the 10th rated 17.9% and solidified its throne.

The drama starring Chae Soo-bin, Han Soo-yeon, Kim Yoo-jeong, Park Bo-geom, Jin Young, Kwak Dong-yeon and others can be seen on the 11th at 10PM.

Hancinema

• Like 15

Guest Crazzzycat

i love her acting so much :wub:

hope Moon light Drawn By Clouds really brings out the best in KJY's acting.
while a lot of fan girls are watching MLDBC cos of Bo-gum I am watching MLDBC for only one reason and that is Kim Yung Jung:wub:
But the praise should not go all the way to  Bo-gum  alone because this drama is succesful for its famous actors and that includes Kim Yung Jung.

it's just happened that Park Bo-gum was really the perfect partner for her..their chemistry was so perfect!!!..:wub:

Everyone keeps saying Raon to fight for your love... but how to fight when the love you have is not in your control. You can't change the past but you can't move forward without the past being unsolve! So they have to clear the air about her father issue before she can have the freedom to fight for anything. I feel for her and I'm 100% agree with her action. That just show how strong of  a person she is. Letting go is so much harder. 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, poppysmic said:

Annyeong PDnim please grant everyone's wishes to see raon wearing hanbok!

If there's one thing youre not doing right. this must be it!!

Give the girl her freedom! Now is the chance!

I don't know some people are getting serious about my question about her hanbok. of course im enjoying the drama until now. I believe she will get her freedom as a woman and other conflict will be solved Later... I'm just getting tired because i can't wait any longer how to wait a week more to see how it end so i can live normally without thinking about the drama. 

About why she hasn't wear hanbok yet, i think i only need an answer here.. Because i don't understand about this part... And hope someone can tell me why. But... Seems it is not important issue here. So.. I'll take my question back.

Anyway... I'm impressed that all netizen in this tread are really capable to write interesting posts and discussion. I myself enjoy reading it so far. So i'm really sorry bcos i can't write a great pov / discussion about mdbc and just make a stupid opinion here. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I'm used to people considering the female lead making a strong decision as foolish or noble idiocy... while whatever the male lead does it's considered as cute and him being more committed in the love story. With Ra On and Lee Yeong it's not the case. They love eachother so much. Ra On made a strong decision FOR her love for Lee Yeong and Lee Yeong did the same thing. *drops mic*

Even the abuses and insults are oh so orgasmic/romantic when it's by hero but heroines cry for keeping them ALIVE is unworthy of heroes love. Sigh! Can't really complain. I am one of those who have been part of watching tons of M&B storyline shows and making them hit. Double sigh!

I love YoungOn. They have been fresh for a fantasy love story so far. They are strong willed and unwavered even by each other. I simply love that aspect.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, pyoyong said:

MOONLIGHTER'S TUESDAY EPISODE 16

MASTER PLAN

Goooodd morning/Afternoon/Evening Chingudeuls. How is everyone in this bright ouch my eyes hurt day?

I gather everyone is still alive and well knowing that there will be NO WEDDING with HY mwahahahahaha..

But we can not rest till we get our happy end ladies and gentleman, no sirey! We will continue to fight and yes the battle is still ON moonlighters!

I have device 2 master plans for this evening to secure our winning! Without further ado

The Divide and Conquer 

FIRST TEAM

to BATTLE!

@Bambiina I leave them in your care soulmate!

Team A HWAITINGGG!!

Unfortunately I'm still looking for volunteers for my team.

Anyone brave enough and would like to join me?

You know you can always count me in chingu!!!

58.gif

"But we still stop for a meal first right?? because I need to pray for it"

• Like 17