[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Question :

Just to clarify - Is the drama plot based on the story of Prince HyoMyeong aka Lee Young rather than being actually Prince HyoMyeong? 

The novel version kind of reinterprets his short life especially his romantic life. Since elements of real life are changed for the drama - e.g. he should have been married at this stage but he is only getting married at 19. 

If we come to accept that it is not Prince HyoMyeong that we are watching on screen, then does that mean that the writers have liberty to change the possible plot to Ra On becoming Crown Princess? 

So much have been made about changes to history so can't this happen for the drama as well? 

I think I was also concerned about Korean netizens and how they could view the potential change to history as they know it. 

OR is the love story between CP and Ra On is so strong that they will accept the change?

• Like 17

I want The ideal final of mbdc can be

1. Ra on'  dad is the right hand man of the king. We knew from previous episode Ra on' s dad falsed charge for death of thousand people. Public knew that king contributed for the masa death. King pretend to be sick and become a crazy king and made him imcompetent in front of Premier kim. king letting the false rumor to make Premier Kim and Clan look down king so they will believe king is undanger person. King made lie as armor to make false opinion about him to prevent Kim Clan take eye of king and made king plan under the ground to destroy  Premier kim success .Actually,  King instruct Ra on' dad to hide from everything even from his family with false death to find the evidence of Premier Kim's crime include Queen death.King knew if he just take action to punish Kim Clan without strong evidence, All member of the court which is the man of Premier kim will banish and king will replaced with forced. So. Ra on' dad is a detective for king to find the evidence of Premier kim crime include the Queen death. 

2. King and Ra on's dad will fight with Clan Kim and their soldier with the help or eunuch Han and rebels. We will see the Rebel whom is blamed to be criminal become Hero for royal family. Because Ra on' dad made great contribution for royal family king will apoint Ra on's dad best position in goverment and raise his status to the second rank below king. Ra on' dad Will refuse the offer and choose to live in village with Ra on' mom. Because from earlier Ra on' dad didn' t want gain power. He always love being common people.

4. Hy not become crown princess. Because the wedding never held.

5. King will punish Kim Clan with evidence and Princess Young Eun' testimony. The punishment of Clan family will be : Premier kim will drink the poison and the family Cast of the palace to live in banishment area to become slave. their status drop to the lowest class. queen replaced from her place with punishment drink poison Because her crime lie about the prince.

6.King will talk to eunuch Han and rebel's To hear their demand for the future joseon. King will thanks personaly and praise rebel's for their loyalty to royal family and joseon. King will withdraw his warning about rebel's and pronounce to the nation that rebels are not criminal but Hero. King allowed Rebel community as the legal group.

7.Ra on' s dad and mom will live together in small house in the village Ra on and mom used to live. Ra on' da become master of martial art school. Ra on' mom become a teacher to joseon lady whom want to learn sewing, or etc.

8. King will visit Ra On' family and try to persuade Ra on' dad to become king' right hand. But Ra on' dad with humble decline because ra on' dad he prefers live in common life than in the politic life. Ra on' dad assured king they always be king' side because they have the closet relationship now. Because they are in law. Ra on' dad and king are laughing.

9. Because Queen replaced, King will apoint a concuibine to take over Queen place. But he always spent the time with sookui park.

9. Because the problem of Kim Clan is over. King order CP to get married, but CP Said he has Someone to introduce. Ra on meet with her father in law and the king like Ra on and give his aggrement for them. But CP Said he want to live with Ra on outside palace so he resign from his position because he think this is the time for him to choose his own life. He choose to be a common man to help joseon with live among the commoner not in palace so he will help joseon people with education or training. He believe he will be usefull among the poor people.

10. YS bring the Princess to palace to inform king that she is the queen' daughter. King accept the baby with love and tear in his eyes. King thanks YS and promise not punish him because of loyalty to royal family.

11. YS and BY always visit each other and they become drink buddy. They become hot bachelor man in joseon 

12. Lee Yeong and Hong Ra on married with many people attendant. There are rebels, BY, YS, eunuch Han, Eunuch Ma, Eunuch han, and some eunuch and also HY altough we can see her sadly face.. Lee Yeong become master of Hangul school which the disciple from low status. 

Lee Yeong and Ra on live happily with a twins and their love... they live happily forever

• Like 13

@yvettiepie19 I understand what you had gone through cos' i had a cancer scare too in my early 20s. I hope all is fine with you now. Think positive and my prayers are with you.

I like to think that MDBC brought us together to share real or perceived pain and joy, either from the drama or harsh reality of life. 

Have faith! Huaiting! 

• Like 14

23 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Anyone ever go to D.C. Gallery?  If there is one website that is good a predicting endings, they are notorious for being practically spot on.  I would love to know what they of the show's ending.

there's thousands of people posting on DC everyday. it's actually hard to keep up w/ updates. Like in just few hours if peak time, there's 15-20 pages behind. They also post unseen BTS of the drama that int'l fans did not pick up. I've seen one that was not release to int'l fans. No one would dare to post  LOL

DC is one big brain xD

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, underthemoon0616 said:

there's thousands of people posting on DC everyday. it's actually hard to keep up w/ updates. Like in just few hours if peak time, there's 15-20 pages behind. They also post unseen BTS of the drama that int'l fans did not pick up. I've seen one that was not release to int'l fans. No one would dare to post thus I won't too LOL

DC is one big brain xD

If only I know how to read and understand Korean :sweatingbullets: Chingu, that was so mean of you. Saying something about an unseen BTS then proceeding to tease us that you won't post it :tears: My overactive imagination is thinking of 1000+ pictures of what it might be

• Like 6