[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Can we watch this whole live event later again???:tears:Lunch is almost over and I need to work again (or force myself to be productive!:crazy:

HAPPY 1400TH PAGE EVERYONE! Thanks for all the discussions and spaz attacks! Thanks for sharing screencaps! Thanks for sharing your time and thanks for being such good chums! It made really enjoy these last 2 weeks so much! 

• Like 14

Those 200 chosen fan .... dont they know how super lucky they are ......they must be save the world before in their previous life to get so lucky :P 

I am super envy those 200 fans :grimace: they able to meet 4 hottest man woman .... and what i am doing ... i only able to watch streaming :P

• Like 10

1 minute ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

Can we watch this whole live event later again???:tears:Lunch is almost over and I need to work again (or force myself to be productive!:crazy:

I am sure they will upload it later on their page. :D They should. ^^

• Like 7

Hello chingus, I am still in mourning.

Our OTP should have more passionate scenes for finale. On the bed, on the bench, on the palace floor, on the swing, on the flowerbed etc. :w00t:

For now, i am hitting Play Stop Play Stop buttons like crazy for the kiss scene. Still swooning and drooling...

giphy3.gif

I think another 1or 2 episodes extension would be perfect given YS's death was a little bit shoddy..

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I will write my thoughts on the episode later today. I can already say I'm not as nearly as satisfied with the episode as I wanted to be. But the ending with Lee Yeong being king and Ra On not being his Queen... yet... was what I wanted (of course I wanted Ra On to be queen right away but yeah I'm good). 

But of course I'm very crushed because it's like losing something that has been part of me for the past 2 to 3 months. That's why I'm not always active in a drama thread this much because the emptiness after the drama is over hurts too much. 

I am going to wait for that review of yours. Yes, this feels like JOJ all over again...sigh we became so invested in the whole drama. Today was like waking up from long slumber and realising its over and its just that. I can't say honestly that I am 100% happy with the last episode and I really wished they accepted the extension now. I would loved to see a little more closure of the Yeong becoming King part. Seen Raon become the Raon of old who was Joyful and carefree (we caught a glimpse of that but I would have liked so much more! after  they starved us of Raon for the past few episodes). It would have been nice to have an acknowledgement of her struggles and a little explanation of her finding herself. We got that for HY but not for the main character.....

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I am sure they will upload it later on their page. :D They should. ^^

Me dont wait the short one...I want the whole long shebang, including the anticipation of waiting for them to appear!:wub:sigh. These couple is making me so bipolar esque with mood swings

• Like 7