[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 minute ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

Should follw the footsteps of DOTS. Now in the interest survey stage. I expect it to be around 280 USD before shipping. Really wish they can make it more affordable.

1 minute ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

Should follw the footsteps of DOTS. Now in the interest survey stage. I expect it to be around 280 USD before shipping. Really wish they can make it more affordable.

Wow.... that is pricey!!! hahahha, 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I could say a lot about those negative comments on NB in regards of MDBC and the ridiculous comparison with the other drama. But all I can say is: 

“In time we hate that which we often fear.” 
― William Shakespeare

Until the very end those people instead of talking about their drama and discussing their drama they feared and therefore hated the success of our drama the most. I guess this means a huge success for MDBC, right? ;)  

WELL SAID,

Actually l sniff something strange about all the negative comment out side, why they try so hard to crush MDBC..?

And made up story, their drama is best..?? What a best event the rating not yet in 2 digit...lol.

Our drama is full packet master piece.

Of course l admitted have little hole here and there 

But what is make perfect is our mindset as moonlighters whom stay positive thinking although so many comment try to downgrade our interest toward this wonderful drama.we stand still till the end.

Moonlighters is friendship under moonlight...

MDBC thank you bring me joy, sadness, angst and love....

• Like 21

1 hour ago, yumoreo5 said:

I loved YS's noble and heroic death. I loved it the way it all played out. I wanted YS to have all of RO's attention, her tears, her heart, her feelings, her touch, and her eyes at that very moment, to be unshared with anyone. YS's words were so beautiful. His love for RO was perhaps the most beautiful of them all because knowing that he can never have RO, he still sacrificed, protected, and died for her. An unrequited love is the most painful because in the end, there is no hope for a happy ending, there's only hope of seeing the one you love happy with the one they love, who will never be you.

I think the only person Premier Kim truly loved was YS and ironically, YS was the one who went against all of his plots and plans. I guess, love hurts, even to the most evil and cruel. The evil Queen, even she had a heart that yearned for her father.

I really enjoyed the ending. They perhaps didn't have a wedding between LY and RO because that would be too fairy tale like and we know that reality doesn't always work out that way. PLUS the whole message was to live happily and simply, sharing a meal, holding hands, enjoying each others' company, walking in nature, that sort of thing that commoners enjoy but take for granted. By having LY and RO in each others' embrace in a garden with nature and free, it was the best ending. It doesn't matter if RO was a Queen or not, what matters most is she is LY's JOY and without her, LY wouldn't have become such an honorable, grounded, and humble King. I loved it how they ended it outside of the palace where dreams continue to be painted of a better tomorrow for everyone.

Hahah, the final kiss was all I asked for, really, so I'm sooo happy that we got it in the end. It was BEAUTIFUL, no wonder it was the highest peaked moment of the entire drama.

I loved the writers in that they never lost focus or lost the quality of the script. Everyone always had something memorable to say whether they were good or bad. I never skimmed or skipped any parts, everything was essential to the overall picture.

Thank you Bo Gum, Yoo Jung, Jinyoung, Dong Yeon, Soo Bin, and everyone else in the cast who made this drama an epic classic. Thank you PDnim, writers, and crew for working so hard in making this story come to life. Thank you everyone fan, every lurker, every contributor, every artist, every person that has made this journey extremely meaningful and memorable.

Maybe I'm the only one who have problem or still can't accept YS death.

Didn't he first lead the assasins to RO? I just can't comprehend why they don't make the scene YS tries to smuggle/save RO outright if they have to kill him off. Instead, they opted in for a scene where YS appeared to bertray RO by bringing a horde of assasins only to be killed by them after. Can he just bring two assasins instead of entire village so his job can be easier?

And why did the assasins still attack him knowing his grandfather is the one who pays them? Can't they just run away and report back that YS made their mission fail? It's not like PM Kim will tell them to off his grandson, right?

I feel like his action is actually a suicide in order to be remembered by RO, maybe it's poignant to some but I'd prefer him to be alive and move on, so yeah.

• Like 13

A quick word about blog posts on NB and kkuljaem. - hope i am not speaking out of turn. There are so many eloquent and articulate posters here who love MDBC, I would love it if more of them comment in the latest posts on those two blogs, if only to write in detail about how much pleasure MDBC has given them over the past eight weeks.   

@lovelybluehoneyz.. AGB 22.9% for Ep 18

• Like 20

i seldom like historical romaces but this got me hooked. hands down to Park bo gums acting here. he really portrayed the role with so much confidence. his presence exudes so much power. its just funny when he takes his costume off he looks sooo far away from the crown prince he was portraying. i dont know if because of his natural playful personality or what. but im officially a fan of his! 

i also liked han soo yoen's performance as an evil queen. the most notable part was when she was threatening her father. her voice was soooo powerful i kept on repeating the scene all over again. i also like the part when she heard her child cry. 

kwak dong yeon"s epic performance in ep 17 gave me a lot of tears. i swear i cried and cried and cried because of that scene. so heart breaking. even with jinyoung's part when he stopped the guy carrying byungyun"s corpse.

i cant believe that kim yoo jung's only 17. she doesnt look like it when shes wearing her costume,

• Like 23