[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

4 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

I get what you mean, special episode is full of OTP moments and the interaction of the cast with each other

Thank you @ruka18.  I think my inner brain doesn't want to work now, it is all lagged.  Is it really a special made episode like what you mentioned? Where can I get it if there is?

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

Sorry dear, I'll be watching it on the telly because here in Malaysia KBS World plays it the day after the Korea air time.

Chingus! Does anyone have the live link to watch KBS World?

7 minutes ago, nikiazia said:

it's KBS world channel .. not link

oh i see, thanks.:lol:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, miz-em said:

Your much stronger then i in that regard.  I just couldn't resist the temptation.  i think i can sleep well now.. i hope.... Can't wait to read everyone's thoughts on how this episode was for them.  Also, the scenes in this episode are so MV worthy!  

Wellllll I SAID that! But I already watched the key scenes RAW! LOL I cheated!

edit: seriously going to shower now! see u guys in abit!

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

At Bo Gum's twitter update

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

OUR PRINCE DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE A SLOW MO EFFECT SO HE DID THE SLOW MO INSTEAD!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HE IS HANDSOME, YES! I CAN'T DENY IT!

HE IS FREAKING CHARISMATIC, SURE DOES! AND CHARMING!

AND MOST OF ALL, HE IS VERY FUNNY!!!! THIS GUY REALLY KNOWS HOW TO PLAY WITH OUR HEARTS!

HE GOT THE BEST GOODBYE IN MDBC!!!

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH crazy monkey 039crazy monkey 039crazy monkey 039

@bonuibonui I LAUGH SO HARD HERE

HELP ME... .:tounge_xd:

c0l7Ffb.gif

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, a15t3 said:

Thank you @ruka18.  I think my inner brain doesn't want to work now, it is all lagged.  Is it really a special made episode like what you mentioned? Where can I get it if there is?

yes it is chingu, it's a compilation of BTS and casts interviews. don't worry someone will surely post the whole video with subs tomorrow let's just wait for it.:D

• Like 11

1 minute ago, daynci said:

which hanbok will jinyoung wear tomorrow? cp will wear the blue or red one, raon will be the last dress, kim huynh is.... black, 

For some reason, I think YJ will wear her eunuch uniform.  It's become such an iconic part of her character.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@_Nachan07

@JinyoungFox

@rhiesta

@KateSG

@lavender2love

@moodypie

@Iheartyoojung

@Eartth2Katy

@pyoyong

(sorry if I miss anyone out who cared about YS)

Dear Chingu Moonlighters and supporters of YSC....  

I took a breather to think through the ending for YS as it has come across to me so COLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........CHOOOOOOOO..........like he is supposed to die no matter what and WHO CARES?   I thought the people he saved their nine cat lives should at least care a bit like RO, LY and BY.......

For YS to die is actually ok since he is not the lead of the drama but it is the way that he died probe our thoughts deeper.  I AM BOTH ANNOYED AND BAFFLED by too many whys, whats and hows?   Not sure if there is a second season prepared for this to create such a cold ending for him.

1.  When RO was holding him in her arms and it seemed as if he breathed his last....there was no sudden louder call from her to suggest that a person has died...  I mean RO seemed to take his "death" too calmly.   So I am not sure if it is a case of bad acting or deliberate...i.e. he is not exactly dead.  The only thing right in this scene was dying in RO's arms and no one came by to disturb.

2. After his death, there was no second word from BY, LY about his death.... he seemed to have disappeared into thin air for them after all that he had done... Is that even credible?  Where is the friendship that he had shown them in EP 17 on saving BY and earlier when saving LY?   RO, LY and BY appeared like cold-blooded creatures to me.  

3.  The only plausible indication of deep grief for his death was his grandpa who decided to shoot himself dead with the last bullet but even that was a vague assumption.    Did he kill himself because he caused his grandson's death or he killed himself because he did not want to face up to the charges and the blunder he made about the fortune-teller's prediction?   What exactly caused him to do it?  There was only flashback of his blunder about the prediction but not his memories of his grandson's death before him.  Is that even human???   

4. Lastly, I am not sure if I understood wrongly but IS IT EVEN CREDIBLE THAT THOSE MEN WHO WENT WITH HIM TO ARREST RO WENT WITH HIM AS THE AUTHORITY OVER THEM AND THEY SHOULD KNOW HE WAS PM'S GRANDSON TO FIGHT AND ENDED UP SLASHING HIM TO DEATH WITHOUT BLINKING AN EYE??????????   Even if gangsters are paid to do the job, gangsters have EQ who is the paymaster and who are their precious people.  What audacity and insubordination was that, wasn't it?   He was no ordinary general who was leading them to arrest a girl, he was the ONLY GRANDSON of the PM and he was leading them.   This part failed my logic badly.   Have I mistaken anything?

SO...SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG......A RUSH JOB OR PREPARATION FOR SEASON 2 TO RESURRECT HIM???   but resurrect him just to tell us he is ok?? what role can he play next in the new story....his own love story revolving the moonlight again?    Now I can only give a BIG SIGH for an unsatisfactory ending for YS in this current drama.

Also, I forgot to point out ONE THING right that was done.... MISTY ROAD WAS PLAYED at the scene he died.....that was about it....his own song accompanied him to death....but NOT PEOPLE....the cold-blooded creatures...until we get a good explanation on that one...otherwise it really lacked the human touch in that death of Yoon-Sungie...:scream::scream::skull::skull:

I feel you on YS's death, just for Ra On's case, she herself should never be found in the palace, i dont think she will be able to ask for help as much as she wanted to..

They could've execute YS's death better but I also understand the live shooting is eating everyone up, so i will cut them some slack on this. if i'm not mistaken this scene was shot on Sunday night, it's that crazy

• Like 13