[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

It seems that so many people were disappointed by RO's decision.  It's understandable that people would think it was noble idiocy.  RO is the mean one for breaking the prince's heart.  I keep reading that RO should have kept her promise and trust in Yeong.  But I have yet to read In HOW this can happen.  Yeong can barely protect himself.  He caught the white cloud traitor and he died before he can even interrogate him. RO's life is in a constant peril. She can't stay in the palace nor in the city so she has no choice but to leave.  Yeong keeps asking her to stay but has no clear plan of HOW.  Does he want her to be in hiding forever?  Live like a man or even as a woman somewhere but he can still have contact with her.  He'll visit in secret when he can. That's what he's pretty much what's he asking of her.  

I think a lot are frustrated because we're not use to seeing them being separated and with 3 episodes left they're still a lot to cover and so the fear of extended angst to next week is looming.  

As for the ratings, the production should know now what they want for the ending to make viewers tune in.  Viewers don't like Yeong and RO being seperated as evident by the last two episodes.

• Like 17

Aigoo... What a heart breaking scene :bawling:

in the end I hope to see all the good people have their own happy ending. I feel sorry for the crown princess and the second male lead. I want to see this two happy and cheering for Ra On and the Prince.

And I can't wait to see the downfall of those greedy ministers, along with that evil queen wahahaha **evil laugh** 

• Like 15

Yeeayy!! Thank you @pyoyong!! I got assigned in Team A!!:D

Team leader @Bambiina, I'm here to report! Ready for duty tonight!! Rescue mission and wedding's preparation for uri OTP!! *salute 

@Ahpheng Uugghh that expression on both CPs faces!! They're ssoo into our YJ.. I mean, YJ's characters of course :P

A bit of thought, I never think RO's act "noble idiocy". For me its common sense. If only CP approaches RO with workable plan on what they can do to together ., not just persistently want her to be by his side, without thinking of the consequences.. then maybe CP has a chance to persuade RO to stay with him. 

I remember RO said something like, when you've to fight you fight, when you can't just go with the flow.. or something along those lines. Excuse me, I'm just too lazy to quote directly:sweatingbullets:.  But that's her way of life before and still is. 

I'm not saying CP doesn't think of a plan, he asked Dasan's help him already on this. But it's just that the circumstances push him to react on other matters, all things gaining momentum so fast, he doesn't have time to think. 

So yes, everything they do, I'm happy with their rationalization. At least from my point of view, I got it. 

In other words.. I'm in love with this drama!! :wub:

• Like 21

Hohoho...maybe we can turn our frustrations and animosity towards the Kim Clan (minus YS)

How will their downfall begin?

• YS has the cards in his hand - he knows about his grandfather's duplicity, the Queen and her baby swap - will he or won't he reveal his hand?
  • Little Princess and her secret - will what she knows come to light - along with her as a witness, there must be some concrete evidence.
  • The two Kim Ministers - actually they are Dumb and Dumber because things seem to backfire on them and Grandfather Kim has to find a way to dig them out of their Dumb pit. 

What do you think will happen? 

• Like 22

24 minutes ago, moodypie said:

tell me about it...I still have like more than 10 pages to backread. And I am supposed to watch the ep with subs by now...

And yes, full moon please...full moon...I want to see full moon tonight. :)   

Go ahead wacth the engsub before tonight episode friend :) ... it will help you to understand more about what exactly they are talking about and why like this and why like that ....

• Like 9

8 hours ago, tiendoank said:

I think I knew why the rating went down. Half of the nation was more busy waiting for Bogummie's ost to be released.. and then later they spent the entire night abusing the replay button and kept listening to it. That's why the drama rating went down but Bogum surprisingly got an ALL KILL for his 1st OST. ~Tiendoank's logic~

lol....I thought you were going to say it was due to the baseball match. :P

6 hours ago, whitefoliage said:

68 pages after an episode, moonlighter daebak.

Another angst episode, but there's hope at the end, this is why i love this drama. Whenever i watch this, it feels like i'm sucked in go to joseon and can feel all our OTP emotions. 

Hide contents

At dagger scene i cried a river, can feel their pain, expecially when CP bracelet.......i can't say it :bawling: too sad.

Hong gyeong nae still alive !!!!!! I knew it, now hong gyeong nae can fight back and claim his innocent and return his position. So RO can married CP. And we all be very happy and get our wish come true. CP married with RO and became beautiful, wise, kind king and queen.

Me too chingu...me too. I was sucked into Joseon time and into otp scenes since the first ep. :) 

5 hours ago, tiendoank said:

WOW.

Rookie Singer Park Bogum slays the charts like a boss.

Wow....your heading slays it all!!!~!

5 hours ago, honeywell said:

I hope they clear up the rebellion today.  Like what exactly happened.  I'm still not clear why HGN led the rebellion. Ther e's only 3 episodes left and many so many things that have yet to be cleared up.

I defiitely hope so....it shouldn;t drag till next week. I'm trusting the pdnim and writernim.

5 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

It is possible!!! Or it could be the work of Teacher Dasan...wonder where he disappeared to.

@Kissy13 Oh YEEES ....our otp is cool!!! 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Khin ZarL said:

i never comment on the forums so i m not sure how it works. But can i ask what happened to the ratings this week? we have 17.9% on Nielsen, even lower than last week's. Is it because of some special event happening last night or just people losing their interests in the drama? 

All drama's on the same time slot actually suffered the same, all had a decline in ratings and according to knetz this is because of the baseball game and students exams. 

• Like 13

Hello fellow Moonlighters..!!!

As much as I don't want to comment based on what happened on yesterday's episode, well I can't help it. My hearteu is still broken after what happened yesterday :dissapointed_relieved:. I am just bothered on what others said to uri Raon. FOR ME, I admire her. Sincharu, I admire her courage, her feelings, her decision last night. She truly loves uri CP. She sacrifice her feelings. Peeps, we all know that she can't do anything for now. Her situation is not that simple. One wrong decision she will make, uri CP will mostly, likely, SUFFER the most..! There's so many things I want to say, but, I'm still hurt... LOL! 

Yah.! PD nim! What happened??!!! Is a simple smoochie, even a simple kiss hurt you?!!! OMO!!! I'm literally waiting for that kiss after the hug! Where it is???! Then you gave as a knife???! OMO! Glad that the wedding did not pursue or else..... Tsk tsk tsk....! :angry:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I'm used to people considering the female lead making a strong decision as foolish or noble idiocy... while whatever the male lead does it's considered as cute and him being more committed in the love story. With Ra On and Lee Yeong it's not the case. They love eachother so much. Ra On made a strong decision FOR her love for Lee Yeong and Lee Yeong did the same thing. *drops mic*

giphy.gif

I think I'll stay away from the comment section of DB for this episode. I can't handle people condemning the female lead without a proper reason. What more is that aside from the character they will blame/find fault in the actress for not doing her job properly to make them like her character. *sigh* Oh well, I hope Episode 16 can erase all of their doubts for our drama. 

• Like 13

5 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong Moonlight chingu deul :)

Hi @moodypie @nonski chingus, I must share something funny yesterday. I was sitting in front of my computer waiting for Moonlight Ep15 to start then suddenly I decided not to watch after reading so many negative comments on the episode saying that there will be lots of tears and angst. My heart was heavy....wanted to continue to watch my downloads of X Factor UK, then Ep15 came on. I started to watch a bit because it's the continuation of last week's ending scene........AND THEN....I'm stuck! I watched the whole episode without realising!!! :w00t::P

So today's Episode 16 is a MUST watch for me now. It seems that I can't stay away from Moonlight after all.

@alekaonu I finally backread to this page and just saw your post. Lol..you can't resist moonlight. I am sure you don;t realised that you have finished the drama..because you were sucked into their timeframe. hehe. I think I am the only one feeling happy after ep15.  

:) Please watch tonight...dont miss it!! 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, pyoyong said:

MOONLIGHTER'S TUESDAY EPISODE 16

MASTER PLAN

Goooodd morning/Afternoon/Evening Chingudeuls. How is everyone in this bright ouch my eyes hurt day?

I gather everyone is still alive and well knowing that there will be NO WEDDING with HY mwahahahahaha..

But we can not rest till we get our happy end ladies and gentleman, no sirey! We will continue to fight and yes the battle is still ON moonlighters!

I have device 2 master plans for this evening to secure our winning! Without further ado

The Divide and Conquer 

FIRST TEAM

to BATTL

@Bambiina I leave them in your care soulmate!

Team A HWAITINGGG!!

Unfortunately I'm still looking for volunteers for my team.

Anyone brave enough and would like to join me?

AISSSSHHH, WISELY,TALKIE,NAUGHTY,GIRLY ,WITTY @pyoyong,Why you have so many idea to fire this tread with your humour:P.thank you for put me in the abuji hand brace...o la.la...ha ha i can see his face clear now, the face vibe is ready to spill the bean what truly happened 10 years ago...finger cross.  did you have plan to make wedding party on the day YongOn couple tie knot??                                                                                                                                               i wish when our YongOn couple married, you invite me on the party dear pyo..yong, i booking for front row okey...

• Like 16