[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

2 hours ago, phoenixember said:

I agree with you, @ruka18 chingu. If they are heading for Cebu, it's not likely. :(

I have a feeling they'll go to Oslob to do some whale-watching. Aaaaaargh I'm already green with envy. Hihi. :sweatingbullets:

they probably will since it is a must thing to do when in Cebu!:) i feel you chingu.:lol:

• Like 13

@pyoyong You are back! 

Are we ready? I am not too sure about tonight :P I may remain silent until the end of the episode. Either I am in too much agony to respond or I may have flipped my laptop and there goes my access to the internet. 

@Jillia Honestly - nope. I have heard the short teaser for PBG and love the emotions I hear in the voice in that short clip. Will wait to listen in it's full glory. But preview 15 - still haven't clicked that button. May watch the preview after the episode LOL. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, princesssarang21 said:

Hi, i was wondering:phew:....does kbs usually give travel reward like this to all their dramas? or is it just the high ratings ones? or is it just because they love MDBC like us?? :lol: I really hope Yoo Jung can go with everyone. She deserves a vacation too after all this crazy live filming that they're doing. I read somewhere ( I forgot where) that she might not be able to go since she has her movie coming out and she's going to have to start promoting it as soon as MDBC is over. but she needs to rest with her MDBC family ! so hopefully she can go :blush::wub:

This is actually the first time I heard KBS is giving such reward but I'm not pretty sure though if they did the same before. ^_^ 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

MDBC'S MONDAY

EPISODE 15

ARMAGEDDON

THE ARMY OF HELL!!!

Folks I'm gonna say this again! We have proof our mental strength together by stopping Raon from being capture! But our job is not done yet people! We need to keep on marching till we PREVAIL! Once more, RAON NEEDS US!

TO BATTLE!!

In case I die watching tonight episode, I'm giving all my soompi belonging to @Bambiina

LET'S DO THIS PEOPLE!

PARTY ON!!!!

We must unite to protect Uri RaOn from PM and minions

HWAITHING MOONLIGTERS  handsome

• Like 17

16 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

MDBC'S MONDAY

EPISODE 15

ARMAGEDDON

THE ARMY OF HELL!!!

Folks I'm gonna say this again! We have proof our mental strength together by stopping Raon from being capture! But our job is not done yet people! We need to keep on marching till we PREVAIL! Once more, RAON NEEDS US!

TO BATTLE!

Don't die chingu! VERY much looking forward for this episode because of the wedding. Let's see how RO react.

• Like 15

21 hours ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

@miss-guided It is the one given to her by YS. Actually the dress caught her attention at the shop and YS saw her looking at it longingly so he bought it while she wasn't looking. It is also the one she was wearing when LY first discovered she was a woman.

Ah... I didn't notice the fabric up close.  You're right. I was really hoping that it was going to be a wedding dress so that I'd be confidently watching the last episodes w/out having to worry so much.  My heart's gonna have to deal w/ the gripping suspense. :'( 

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

MDBC'S MONDAY

EPISODE 15

ARMAGEDDON

THE ARMY OF HELL!!!

sorry to cut your post chingu i'm afraid to quote pics since i've been warned by the mod already.:lol: i'm laughing hard again btw on your post hahahahaha you're the best!:lol:

• Like 16

Does anyone know if the Cebu reward vacation for the cast is actually confirmed? Because I will actually be there for work around the supposed dates and I'm getting excited w/ the idea that Gummy's gonna be within my reach (easier to kidnap for keeps than having to go all the way to Korea).

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, miss-guided said:

Does anyone know if the Cebu reward vacation for the cast is actually confirmed? Because I will actually be there for work around the supposed dates and I'm getting excited w/ the idea that Gummy's gonna be within my reach (easier to kidnap for keeps than having to go all the way to Korea).

they'll have vacation but no confirmation has been made yet on the location and date.:)

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

MDBC'S MONDAY

EPISODE 15

ARMAGEDDON

THE ARMY OF HELL!!!

TO BATTLE!!

In case I die watching tonight episode, I'm giving all my soompi belonging to @Bambiina

LET'S DO THIS PEOPLE!

PARTY ON!!!!

@pyoyong

Everytime when something sad about to happen I shut down.. brain totall locked down .. 

I hope my saliva and tears doesn't wet that beautiful dress and I want to take off that amour. Been wearing it for two days in row   .. it make it hard to pee .. I have not pee for two days .. 

And

You ahould just let HY left in her undies.. (I wonder how bras look like in the olden days, and panties too)

• Like 16

@pyoyong  YOU ARE INDEED JJANG !! :glasses:

AM I READY TO SEE RAON CRYING COZ OF THE WEDDING ? shaking-head-sad-smiley-emoticon_zps5vgr  .... NO... I AM NOT READY !! 

AM I READY TO SEE OUR SEJA JOHA'S SAD FACE DURING WEDDING ?? shaking-head-sad-smiley-emoticon_zps5vgr ... NO... I AM NOT READY !! 

I WILL FOR SURE CRYING TOGETHER WITH THEM 

crying-and-sobbing_zpsgb12mvbs.gif

BUT WE , AS , MOONLIGHTERS WHETHER WE ARE SAD OR NOT .... WE ARE READY TO PROTECT OUR YoungOn COUPLE  .....

giphy%207_zpswnemmqgg.gif

HY ......... SORRY ...THOUGH YOU ARE CROWN PRINCESS  .......BUT DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH OUR SEJA ....... HE IS BELONG TO OUR PRETTY RAON ONLY 

IMG_20161003_155909_zpskee1ikrf.jpg

• Like 23

Joh-eun-achim Moonlighters XD :wub: 

Congrats Moonlight family reaching 1000th (+8) page cheerleader-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292cheerleader-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292We've done greaaatcheerleader-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292

tumblr_n35fr14IxQ1tw1vhco1_250.gif tumblr_n35fr14IxQ1tw1vhco1_250.gif tumblr_n35fr14IxQ1tw1vhco1_250.gif

Sorry to cut your post @stroppyse  :wub: Thank you so much for the translation~ I've wanted to say this long time ago that you're so kind, always translate here & there for us! Many hearts for you 

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Translation of the article:

‘Moonlight Drawn By Clouds’ Final OST Recording Studio Release

Hellooo @cynkdf, I've just read the translated article. It seems like HCY is singing Because I Miss You Lee Yeong's Ver :w00t:. I hope you're not disappointed~ I can't wait now (nice if it's upbeat but forever I'm fan of sad ballads eheh XD). It's the last OST :wub:

You're welcome @ruka18! You're not the only one :P I'm happy as well that he didn't follow the idol path:sweatingbullets: The K-dramas would have missed a talented actor like Bogummy. Though he said so himself many times that he loves singing, I hope he gets to sing more in the future (OST or anything XD)

• Like 20