[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Did anyone watch TVN Award when PBG give speech for his award? i feel happy he received the award, but in other hand i feel disappointed he called someone wife while he's wearing MDBC's costume. I think i'm getting to much with MDBC, i just love this drama with all the effort. I need to clear my mind now:sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

3 hours ago, Earth2KatyD said:

A few snippets when Ra On and Lee Yeong only have eyes for each other..

And even when they are surrounded by other people, Lee Yeong and Ra On zero in on each other.. like magnets! :wub:

Photo Edits by Me via PicsArt

@boyoo4lyf @4nnlov3pink Can you see the photo edits now, chingus?

@Earth2KatyDThank you chingu. Love your photo edits:)

@JilliaCongrats on your new blog. I just realize Yoon Soo gets to wear unique costumes while HY gets to wear beautiful hair accessories. Love the dwikoji she worn in ep 9. Can't wait for Raon wearing beautiful hanbok while her hair is neatly braided with dwikoji. 

• Like 13

IT'S MOONDAY YEOROBUNNNN ... CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT :""""")

ARGHHHHHHHHH HIS VOICE!!!!!! THIS GONNA BEEEE ASHWEHHVKDSFQIUWERONDXNCBZFEUQOAWESOME ... 

ASSAAAAAAA ... i'm gonna enjoy his song, weither crying the river or smiling till my cheeckbone ascending to heaven lol ... I'M READY I'M READY I'M READY:blush:

tumblr_odahl7t6OG1qmzz57o2_r1_400.gif

• Like 23

Hi I'm silent reader from the beginning of this drama because our drama nearly come to the end I just want to say thank you everybody to work hard for recaped post the pictures and videos I really enjoy to read all the post and make me enjoy this drama even more and hope to be happy ending for our couple here love you all .

• Like 19