[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RN speaking with a smile but her eyes is filled with tears threatening to fall and I just can't help but cry.

CP asking her to look at his face closely. RN went to his bed looking dreamliy at her princess.

CP pulled her to her bed and now they are laying together in the bed. JUST LAYING AND TALKING

They are focusing in the bracelet. Yes they will forever be together no matter what happen!!!

After talking, CP get in his sleep. RN speaking only by her thoughts. She is crying silently. Ugh!!!!

KISS!!!!!!!!! people!!!!!!! There you go!!!!!!

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen with her eunuch talking..i think the girl gave birth to a boy ...yes, YS heard a baby crying, he is suspicious and YS went to see her. King and PM talking with eunuch Han at the side. Back to preview where he gave sonething to the king, it's not a picture but some writing. Eunuch Han talking to BY about RO...i think they are talking about kidnapping and then the scene with Kim ministers talking...the preview ...BY and YS talking, BY asked to take RO out..i think. RO looking at CP who is on the bed and he opened his eyes and they started talking and he invited to come closer and pulled her on the bed and they are talking...he caresses her face..they are so cute..though it's sad...preview scene :tears: 

O she kissed him .........bittersweet ..i'm crying with RO again ..

LY about to sleep while RO is by his side sitting and watching over him

they talked and RO has tears welling in her eyes

RO is about to leave when LY grabbed her and have her lay down beside him

they are now sleeping side by side

while LY sleeps RO looks at him crying and talking to him in her thoughts, then kissed him

LY half opens his eyes and saw her kissing him (not sure if he really opens his eyes)

she cries and continues to touch his face then comes closer to his face

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Archived