[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy MOONDAY, Moonlighters!!! :lol:

Congrats to Our Beautiful Couple on winning the awards!! They definitely deserved it :wub:

Get well soon uri BG. Get some rest please, we don't want you to sacrifice your health. We know you're a very dedicated and hardworking person, but please take care of yourself. :(

Love love love CP expression on the new stills, when he looked down on RO. Can't wait for tonight.

Good luck for all recappers, I'll be enjoying myself reading.. And really really appreciate all your hardworks. 

LET'S ENJOY THE SHOW!!

:heart::heart::heart:

57 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

Staff IG UPDATE ❤️ 

GURUMI IG UPDATE ❤️ Another intense and intimate stills from our otp

11603481.jpg
#Loveinthemoonlight #Moonlightdrawnbyclouds
#Parkbogum #Kimyoojung #Raon #Leeyeong

TROLL ALERT!!!

Looks like a prelude to a K.I.S.S to my skinship- starved mind!!!!!!!!!!!

Buahaha PD-nim :grimace: stop IT!!!

I am determined not to get trolled again.........:bawling:

I was quiet .. really really quiet .. because I don't want to get carried away ..  @pyoyong I don't want to be the one that responsible to give false hope to everyone ..

I think we will only see them staring lustfully at each other ..

and the most skinship we'd see is just RO touching CP eyebrow .. don't dare ask for moar ... 

another reason I was so quiet, I had severe shock from watching K2 ..

Spoiler

OMG a bathroom full of butnaked hunks fighting .. and MY JCW .. is in his birthday suit .. dayemm ... what a view ... a full 2 minutes kickas the whole time I was praying .. editor make a mistake please accidentally forget to blurr .. please please pleasee .... forget to blurr some Johny plis

AFRtBpr.jpg

MwzovnQ.jpg

If only we can something similar in MDBC ... 

8 minutes ago, boredahjumma said:

The hand behind the neck scene... Have it been aired before? Which episode? The only kiss scene we have was the one in the garden, right? :huh:

Nope its a still for ep13 !

They're doing it again!! the TROLLS:confounded:

DON'T. FALL. FOR. IT....!!

Sorry to hear Park Bo Gum is unwell, wishing him a speedy recovery!  CP, please get well soon and do your princely stuff, we need you for scenes for when

Spoiler

a certain OST is played:  "I Miss You"  - Lee Yeong version

Some fans are actually worried that it might never be released during the drama's run  ... I don't blame them for their anxiety. * bites fingernails *

This article was published on 19 August 

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14715762961149175010

Can someone please be kind enough to translate the last three paragraphs. Many thanks.

Not only is Park Bo Gum a great actor, he sounds from all accounts like a sweet, wonderful, down-to-earth guy. Just like you-know-who

Spoiler

This is why we love Hwang Chi Yeul:

Thanks to Hwang Chi Yeul - English FB page for the translation:

Quote:

The sweetest boy in the entire world
♡Chi Yeul Oppa could have left and taken a rest like what other stars did after his speech and performances in the APAN Star Awards yesterday night. However, this sweet boy came back, sat alone with empty seats beside and started to talk with his fans. Fans asked him why he came back and he answered "Cuz fans are here!"♡ 
He is super sweet!!! He melts my heart again!!!! I love you, Chi Yeul Oppa!!! You are beautiful both inside and out!! Love you to the moon and back!!!
Photo credit: @GYONGq1

hwang%20chi%20yeul%20apan%20star%20award

On Saturday, October 01, 2016 at 1:18 AM, Earth2KatyD said:

I know what you mean since there's this huge possibility that Yoon Sung will willingly give up his life for Lee Yeong, too. Not just because he's his friend but he knows that if something devastating ever happens to LY, then Ra On will be inconsolable, and he won't have that. It will destroy him to see her in so much pain... Uri poor, Yoon-sungie! :tears:

If it happens to YS, YS will be another Jung ilwoo in the moon that embrace the sun :cry:

1 hour ago, ruuuuthpft said:

PRESEEEEENT

Though I have an exam that will end an hour before the broadcast huhu wish me luck chingus. Whatever the result of that exam may be I am still thankful that today is Moonday and we will get to see our favorite drama later ^_^

@ruuuuthpft good luck for your exam friend :)

@nonski ME PLEASE .... please don't forget me :tears::P .... I AM READY FOR TONIGHT,  TOO !!!

I'm ready for tonight @nonski :wub:

Congrats to KJY and PBG for APAN awards yesterday! :w00t:

As for tonight, I hope we can get a hella ride! So we can enjoy ourselves and watch OTP flirting and be sweet!

p/s YS-ahhh...see you tonight. Don't die ok? 

t33f7zZ.jpg

RezI4Kh.jpg

ml-0108.jpg  Credit to the owner :)

:wub:OMG from page 759 I jump to page 778 the threat move so fast. Soo happy heard they both PBG and KYJ get 2016 Apan Star  Awards for best new actor and actress they deserve it. Prepare tisues that means many sad scene...:tears:. Hope there is no stare contess for they intimate. For bed scene hope that not the last part of episode 13, even the bed scene just siluet or black shadow i don't mine hope that is the real bed scene hihihi :wub::phew:. A pervert ahjumma...me.  @nonskisure i am ready for tonight, thank you to mentioned me :D i love you. 

Archived