[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was just re watching some of the old episodes of MDBC (just like we all do while waiting for Monday and Tuesday lol) and it dawned on me how even with her hair all hidden in that eunuch cap, and how she had to be in that really unflaterring eunuch costume and having to stand next to the most wanted male that is PBG who gets to look dashing in envious hanboks and equally appealing JY and KDY and the pretty Chae Soo Bin:- KYJ still managed to look beautiful ...even when she only has that to wear ( for like almost the entire series now). Not a fair competition I must say for KYJ since she only gets to have one look (and not a flattering one at that)  but she still looks gorgeous even among the rest who gets the advantage to look even better in their pretty get up

Woah!! They both won the award, well, I'm not surprised since they both deserves it.

The cutest thing about it is that they both won the award in the same category (If I'm not wrong, new actor and actress award, right?) And I was like, woahhhhhh, even in awards they are meant to be.

What should we call it? FATE? DESTINY?

THIS TWO ROCKING A COUPLE AWARD!!!!!! GO GO GO YEONGON, GO GO GO BOYOO COUPLE!!!! FIGHTING MDBC!!!!!

12 hours ago, febz said:

Used her sweet alibi again when all she' doing just refused to lecturing her pupil

But then my seonsaeng-nim won my heart again with her insightful thought & unwavering heart. Ya...stop doing that! stop making my heart going back & forward like this. 

Aigoo...chingu/jeja...(so close to seja)... seriously you made me laugh....just go with the flow...nothing formal...

10 minutes ago, daynci said:

in clearer view, its really look like the wedding room

Oh my God. What is uri beautiful Ra On doing in Young' wedding room? And with casual men costumes? I just imagine the wedding scene and I'm so heart broken :tears:

I know someone mentioned that in the past, they were bonus scenes on the saturday and sunday viewing which were cut out from the original broadcast on mon and tues. Does anyone have any of these scenes from ep 1-12?

Please share, chingus!

p.s. congrats to their awesomeness otherwise known as PBG and KYJ!! Hands down they are simply rocking this drama!

8 minutes ago, AprilApril said:

Oh my God. What is uri beautiful Ra On doing in Young' wedding room? And with casual men costumes? I just imagine the wedding scene and I'm so heart broken :tears:

No idea what room that is but we must remember that that room is a filming set and the fact that CP was in his robe does not necessarily mean that that set is meant to be in the palace or that set meant to be outside the palace just because Ra On was in commoner's clothes. And the fact that both are shown this room for their acceptance speech does not also necessarily mean they have a scene at this set together. They were just using the set at the time for the speech.

But talking about the set itself...it could either be RaOn's hiding place outside the palace or....hmm the wedding room? But why would there be a wedding room? Even if they get married they normallt dont consumate straight away right...? Plus...knowing CP he wouldnt even step inside that room. So dont think they will have a wedding room scrne. 

OMG !!! .... is that really  wedding room ?? But why got a table there ???? :confounded: hopefully they are not shooting the wedding first night :bawling:

ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!! PD-NIM WRITER-NIM ...... WE DON'T WANT IT , UNDERSTAND :angry:

EDIT : 

but after take a look once again  , seems that room not for shooting purpose ( hopefully ) ... coz how come CP 's wedding room so small like that ?? It's not make sense at all ..... sigh .... dunno ... dun want to guess anymore .... my heart can't take it :tears:

Just now, in00022 said:

OMG !!! .... is that really  wedding room ?? But why got a table there ???? :confounded: hopefully they are not shooting the wedding first night :bawling:

ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!! YA PD-NIM WRITER-NIM ...... WE DON'T WANT IT , UNDERSTAND :angry:

But it's a single bed though. So dont think it's a wedding room. Maybe...crown princess' room?

Archived