• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/1/2016 at 8:20 PM, iheartyoojung said:
23 hours ago, chocolatepie said:
9 hours ago, parmma said:

Ctu34GVVYAALhyA.jpg

Ctu28ZRUIAAwNEB.jpg

Same background the acceptance speech of kyj to apan but kyj is on  beautiful hanbok i hope she use in feature ep.

To all my beloved chingudeul, thank you so much for sharing the news about the award. Don't worry too much about RO clothes in her acceptance award photo. The most important is she's still wearing a clothes (I can't imagine what kind of articles comes from all the world if that's the case:lol:).This kind of day doesn't come everyday so let's just enjoy their victory wohoooo :wub:

Dance%20hula%203_zps8oyb3knb.gif

Ok, I could not resist and took a peek at the preview bedscene then I glanced at the bedscene in the web novel

IMG_2777_zps27rmyvyb.jpg

All I can say is my heart is calm because Mr PD I am not going to fall for any trolling this time, the heat level will not be close to the backhug in the web novel, you wont get to me this time :w00t:

Congrats to our OTP, Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung for winning the Best New Actor and Actress Category in APAN Awards! Both of you deserves it!

I have mix feelings for tomorrow's episode of MDBC for as for now let's just enjoy the moment!

14449837_1161687810573055_32598552672325

Credit as tagged / Source : Park Bo Gum International Fans Facebook

1 hour ago, xoxgossipgirl said:

Uri matchmaker Princess Yeong-eun

Image result

our little princess is showing superb acting at such young age, i'm excited to see how she'll turn out to be as an actress in the future I'm betting that she's gonna be great. :)

1 hour ago, parmma said:
W07ExB.gif

aww  cuties!:wub::D

5 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Our MDBC's F4 was featured in the latest Entertainment Weekly English Hardsubbed Episode 1641. 

Mdbc's F4! Good call!

Maybe the 4 of them  can do a remake or put a different spin on boys over flowers! PBG would like that since he has expressed his wish to do a high school drama. 

6 hours ago, saaraahaanaa said:

Conclusion

Ok, why do I like, scratch that, why do I love MDBC? ALL OF IT. It has good plot, scripts, directors, OST, music backgrounds, characters, and deliciously conveyed by a pool of talented actors with amazing chemistry. This is a show where everything sound so simple in a summary plot, yet done so well that it amazes me that I just cannot attribute the love of it to one single attributes. It’s the wholesome package that delivers with heart and soul.

p/s: not yet 10/10 because we still have 6 episode to go. I trust you MDBC, keep rocking like this, you’ll earn the top spot of my most favourite drama of all time =)

@saaraahaanaa First, Sorry for cutting your post and secondly, what you wrote is amazing..you summed up beautifully what i think of the drama, probably what all moonlighters think..We are all so in love with this drama. Who knew waiting for monday could be a torture and an excitement on itself ?

@MaknaeC Thank you for your insight on RO, i think i overlooked about the awesome deeds she did, not that i have forgotten about it, but didn't give much weight to what she did. And thanks for pointing out the moon. Who would have thought that even the moon had an importance in a drama ? That's how fantastic MDBC is. Thanks to you and @Jillia for reminding us about the amazing RO.

Archived