[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Guest ireumimolla

I'm actually glad there won't be a 2-episode extension. Then the plot won't be too draggy and contain too much filler. The story is moving along fine as it is.

Also, I'm hoping there will be a Director's Cut dvd! There should be one since MDBC is such a beloved drama in S.Korea now. Really looking forward to the Cast Commentary (I hope our 3 leads will be involved!) and the tons of Making and BTS that are typical of a Director's Cut dvd. I mean, they had better be saving all the BTS for the dvd since KBS is only giving us pathetic 2-minute long BTS videos right?!! :lol: 

Guest ireumimolla
9 minutes ago, xoxgossipgirl said:

dururu sooong will relese on Monday ( 26 ) it's BEIGIE

OMG YESSSS THANK U FOR THE NEWS! :heart:

(I'm humming it right after reading your post~) 

Edit: Just had the sad thought that this means next week there will be heartbreaking moments :bawling:

In front of Premier Kim, CP always pretend to be useless, not fit to be King, playful and a lot of things. He just want them not to consider him a target. If he is good in everything, most probably he is already dead. So CP is actually very smart. 

• Like 18

Shades of TMETS if YS's fate is the same as Jung Il Woo's character.... not sure if they will go that route. 

Seeing the photo of HY in CPrincess gear, we have to accept that it (wedding) is going to happen. Not sure if they will leave that towards the end of the drama or if HY goes into the wedding with her eyes opened and determined to help the CP. I also hope that she will not go down the evil route (one evil queen is enough, thank you) but HY is resourceful enough to survive. Unfortunately for her, once you are the CP's wife and since the CP doesn't love you or be physically intimate with you, you will live a very lonely life (forewarned by her father even if she was not chosen as the bride) This was an interesting concept to me as I saw this in TMETS where Kim So Hyun as the second choice would have remained one of the King's woman even if she wasn't chosen as a bride and live a lonely life. 

EDIT: Saw the title of BJY's song.....:blink:

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, Jillia said:

According to this article: Baek Ji Young will sing the couple song for Ra On and Lee Yeong. It's called "Love Is Over". The song will be accompanied by piano and orchestra music and it will be released on September 27th. :wub:

LOVE IS OVER? LOVE IS OVER?

ANOTHER HEARTBREAKING SONGGGGG ANDWAEEEE MY HEARTEUUUU CANNOT TAKE IT!

I DON'T LIKE THIS SONG ALREADY......:tears:

• Like 14

44 minutes ago, Jillia said:

According to this article: Baek Ji Young will sing the couple song for Ra On and Lee Yeong. It's called "Love Is Over". The song will be accompanied by piano and orchestra music and it will be released on September 27th. :wub:

Hurray, finally!

The song title is ominous? No, no, no please love isnt over :tears:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

so i am confused,

Does that nobleman love princess or her maid?

Initially, the build up ( when princess remembers it was the maid who sneezed and in the park when nobleman sees the maid) is that he likes the maid.

And now suddenly we have two scenes hinting he likes princess itself ( telling his fellow that what use is being thin, one should be plump like princess in the market on the light festival day; and then now when he saw the princess and seemed to know who the princess isP)

tbh, I have the same confusion initially as well, but I think the princess misunderstood him all along.

The swing scene at the beginning gave all of us the impression that Master Jung likes the maid instead, since she was the one sneezing. But the recent encounters with the princess reveal that he recognizes who she is all along, and has loved her from the start, and not the maid. It's the princess jumping to conclusion early, lacking confidence in her plump self.

Ironic though. Since she went to the mountains to lose all that extra pounds, only to end up being Master Jung actually liking her initial plump looks. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

@moodypie  Remember you ask me about the hanky story.  Now I find a reason to talk about it after seeing the hanky in Ep 10 owned by Eunuch Han.

Traditionally we carry hankies around when tissue has not been invented and for the courtship process, hanky has its significance.  In the past, when ladies are not known to court guys, the hanky was often dropped by a lady deliberately to signal to the guy that she was interested in as a "green light" to go ahead and chase her or ask for her hand in marriage in ancient times.

So when I was sharing about traditions, this was one of those obseleted traditions which was purposeful in the courtship game.

Now for Eunuch Han to own a hanky with flowers sewn by Ra-on-ah....ra-on-ah's mother, there could only be 3 reasons:

1. Eunuch Han was the father himself as it would be common for a man to own the hanky of the woman he loved (which was why some people here guessed Eunuch Han was her father)

2. Eunuch Han was related to her mother in other ways..sibling, cousin etc..

3. Eunuch Han was presented with this hanky by her father to use it as a way to identify that her father knew Eunuch Han very well....but what makes me wonder is if this hanky is presented to him from a bosom friend, would he have displayed it so openly on his table as if he got it from a loved one?   or he was expecting RO to come to his room and so left it there deliberately to test if she was indeed RA since this was sewn by her mother?

hanky_zpsrjrryxtc.jpg

• Like 14