[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

12 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

it feels like everyone is getting over excited for tonight! me too haha as always. as usual from 9pm malaysian time onwards i will be banning myself from FB, Twitter, Instagram and this forum (to avoid spoilers) until about 4am when the viki subs is out and I can watch it.

I admire your strength and will not to watch to avoid spoilers. I for one, cannot sleep if I dont get any spoilers hahaha... 

• Like 9

I know remebering something is sooo dofficult.. however there an easier way to memorize something .. turn it into a song .. have you heard Chales puth .. We don' talk anymore song? (Dayemmm that somg now keep repeating in my head)

Change the lyric to below .. I am sure we will nevwr forget.. memorize this by heart dear friend ... let it play in your brain over and over again

We can't quote photo
We can't quote photo
We can't quote photo
Like we want to do
We can't quote photo
Ohh, We can't quote photo
We can't quote photo
We can't quote photo
We can't quote photo
OHHH The thread cannnn be closeddd

We can't quote photo
Ohh, We can't quote photo
like we like to do...

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, anya77 said:

Aside from the OTP and the second and third male leads, I love the plump Princess who is lovable but a bit naive and adores her food. Great job by the beautiful Jung Hye Sung.

I remember her she is the bff of yoo rita in kdrama blood a girl with the blond hair she cute there.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

@Jillia I want a dance scene between CP and RO ..a private one ✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。

@yuuinokokoro oh my god i've been fantasizing that a lot too....dance scene of them together would be so romantic and original (in saguek drama..dont think we ve ever had a couple dance scene in a saguek drama before)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

@darafangirl29

Omo! Everytime I see the hand-acting from episode 8... my heart goes dugeun dugeun. :wub: That's some erotic stuff right there. Don't judge me! In other cultures touching like this is like a kiss.

I knew Jillia because my mesmerized time for this drama is when CP daydream while he's watching RO dance & their hands is almost meet in the field. It really makes a goosebump for me. You can feel that their love is sincere & divine while kissing have more lust but it doen't mean I dislike more kissing scene :lol:. Bring it on! cause my byeontae side is always ready for that :w00t:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, nataliakay said:

Girls did you see ep 9 still cut posted by LITM twitter. It is of Ha Yeon.....in that sacred garden......AGAIN. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR argh...i feel like someone just stabbed me. And no...i dont like her character one bit. If she exists in real life ....she would be what i called...erm..dont know how to explain it in eng but any malaysians here would know "gedik" right?

HAHAHAHAHA. Hello there Malaysian chingu!

True! She is 'gedik'! (How do I translate this...ermmm.. annoying persuasive act trying to get crush attention? ) Ha! I think this is close to the meaning. 

• Like 9

Less than 3 hours! 

Now! All three men that are close to RO knew he is she. I want to know Kim hyung reaction towards RO in repentance hall. That one must be the cutest! hehehe

And I need more YS please! Pity him.....:wub:

And uri CP. I know you know he is she. Don't get too obvious will ya? Because people is watching. I don't want both of you to get hurt. 

HY! Girl! You are sooooo.......how I put this...soooo annoying! But I love you CSB..hehehe

• Like 18

21 minutes ago, syeramy said:

HAHAHAHAHA. Hello there Malaysian chingu!

True! She is 'gedik'! (How do I translate this...ermmm.. annoying persuasive act trying to get crush attention? ) Ha! I think this is close to the meaning. 

Act cute! Haha trying too hard... cannot make it... closest to gedik hehe

• Like 9

I don't know about anyone else but all this talk about HY marrying CP makes my heart hurt for RO :tears:. Sighhhhhh. What has to happen must happen, I suppose. 

Anyways, on the bright side I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED FOR MONDAYSSSSSS, to see our favorite faces no matter what the future holds! I thank all the actors and actresses for being so true to their characters and making me fall in love with each and every single one of them.

The title of this episode is, "The moment I opened my heart" ? Kyaaaaa daebakkkkkk!! I wonder if it's referring to Ra On (implying she's going to stay by his side no matter what because for her, loving someone and being loved by them is the greatest gift in the world even if they can't be together, they must use eachother's love as strength to live their lives.) :tears:

Ok that's 2 crying faces in one post. Oops! My heart will await tonight's episode. Bright side thinking ❤️

Please tune in! :wub:

• Like 15

Guest charliew
2 hours ago, yuuinokokoro said:

I do I hope, even if she slims down, that she will end up with our lower-noble-gentleman. (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

I want her so bad chasing YS!