[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

I can't contribute to this thread because work is taking too much of my time and attention for me to keep up.

The drama is as awesome as Usain Bolt.

The confession was spot on, and I particularly like the way the CP held back until he sot a sign from RO, it wasn't a big sign but it did seem like willingness, before he kisses her and her fist on his shoulders suggest involvement.

For me the things is, before the confession the angst would be filled with yearning, uncertainty, and potential. After the confession all I see for the couple is angst filled with complication.

The production has been great so I expect they will make that kind of angst satisfying also. 

• Like 19

18 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

HAPPY 300TH PAGE CHINGUDEUL!!!!

Wew.... the kisses from the web novel look so steamy.... which I think so very unfortunately unlikely to happen. Saaaaaaad.... TT_TT

Hmm..you find the kisses steamy huh......there is one racy one I dare not post.....and it definitely will not happen in the filming but I think it is the required prelude to them having the twins later... :lol::P:w00t:

• Like 9

i can't figure out what that smile is about right before he kissed her. I replayed that smile so many times. WHY DID HE SMILE???? Episode 8 needs to come out ASAP before my tiny brain explodes!

I love the chemistry between each character of this drama (aside from the baddies). It's easy on the eye and soo much PINK BUBBLES!

Please excuse my spazzzzz. i just can't help it.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, minsunie said:

t i just want to say the queen is doing an awesome job bec i love to hate her. she is so deliciously hate able!! Cae Soo Bin i would love to see her in her own lead role and being the one the boys go crazy about --she seems really cute! My heart breaks when I think of the pain that is coming but meanwhile please just be together and be happy CP and RaOn!!!!

PS: rewatched ep 7 this morning and still died in the last scene. My heart... Yoo Jung acted really well! The focus is all on Bo Gum but Yoo Jung did a spectacular job too. Love her reaction to the kiss. so innocent and sweet!!! hearts! 

Oh it just occurred to me that CP's stare when he looked into Ra On's eyes before the kiss was like a permission-seeking stare...And she closed her eyes so it's GREEN LIGHT!!!!! and he also thought it was the cutest thing ever,  the hearts poing point-ing out of his eyes haha...

Again...with no words spoken, their eyes are interacting!!! in this case, she gave the greeen light by closing her eyes. That was the cutest thing I've ever seen in kdrama, when a woman/girl gives a greenlight. :) 

5 hours ago, Cayu18 said:

Okay I am sorry  but did anyone laugh their head off when the cp totally slapped kim hyuns hand when his finger was inches away from ro an neck lol petty jealous prince is all kinds of adorable funny lol. The look cp and kim gave each other was hilarious cp totally does not like anyone getting close to his cookie jar  lol.

Oh...that scene should not be ignored. He smack Kim Gat's hand so loud, I thought if I should laugh or take it seriously.

4 hours ago, docster6 said:

I was speechless at the surprising kiss and I was assulted by my college-age daughter as she went crazy. I think what made that scene special for me was that the CP did everything he could to please Ra On. Time after time he sacrificed to save her from very difficult situations. Almost without a moment that he didn't think about her. The fact they met at the Lantern Festival was all arranged by him too, he gave the clearance for a vacation for those who helped with the musical performance. I wouldn't feel bad even though CP still might think Ra On is a guy, you see, it is not CP is the only one fighting for a chance to be with Eunich Hong. The awkward moment near the end of the Lantern Festival was that SY was there desperately to get her on a date. SY had plenty of corny lines too, "I walked like this as I treasured every step being with you." "When is the last time I walked so quickly to go meet a eunich?" SY refused his grandfather's strong wish for him to get married not because the prospect is not pretty, SY was totally into Ra On, so much so he only painted her pictures. The CP also knelt at the cold dirt to plead the King for Ra On's release from prison; nearly everyone in the palace was surprised by his aggressive behavior to save Ra On. That is why I was totally okay with his smirk before he planted his kiss on Ra On, he is not anywhere close to being a playboy or a conqueror of women, he did it with all heart, He loves Ra On.

Well said chingu!!!

1 hour ago, PororoQueen said:

@moodypie and @poppysmic  I'm happy now that the rating is up because of the Kiss:heart:

The fact that our CP let Ra On sleep in the Ghost house with that long hair Byung Yun, not in the Eunuch dormitory, might be also a clue that he's aware of Ra On's gender.

But.... I'm still mad that Bo Gum -shi steals Yoo Jung's "virgin kiss" before her sweet seventen, so mad that it made me sing this rap song **Grin**:D

He is CP's trusted and loyal friend. I am not sure if he is aware or not. But judging by the scene where he almost touched Raon's neck and his hand was "smacked" by CP, I don't think he knows. If he knows he wouldn't be showing Raon this too  ..... (just my opinion) :):) :w00t:

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-13%20at%2012.06.

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, angelxglo said:

i can't figure out what that smile is about right before he kissed her. I replayed that smile so many times. WHY DID HE SMILE???? Episode 8 needs to come out ASAP before my tiny brain explodes!

I love the chemistry between each character of this drama (aside from the baddies). It's easy on the eye and soo much PINK BUBBLES!

Please excuse my spazzzzz. i just can't help it.

He smiled because,

1. She looks too cute when she closed her eyes awaiting for the kiss

2. He's happy that she's giving him the greenlight to go ahead, which also affirms that she likes him

There are other chingus here who mentioned about his smile too. You might have trouble scrolling backwards, and be drown with lots of kiss pics and gifs before you get the answer here. lol.

• Like 11

Gosh this thread is fast!! i just finished episode 7. there's no way he doesn't know she's a girl. i tried to concentrate on the script. for crown prince, his conflicted emotions are due to the fact that the girl he is in love with is pretending to be a eunuch and that he is, crown prince. it's even impossible for a king to be with his concubine, moreso if she is his servant. then there's the issue of raon pretending to be a man which is an unforgivable offense, which we have been shown on episode 7 how dangerous her situation is. we were shown that she really can't stay. i don't how they're going to resolve this. and eunuch jang telling crown prince that it’s a relief he held himself back with the confrontation with the queen. we all know how spontaneous lee young is, examples are when he jumped to the pond to save raon and had almost given him his robe and when he saved her from the qing envoy that first night. seriously, if not for the successful trap they set on the envoy, he could've been dethroned. so it means so much to me, when he's able to control himself during the confrontation, for raon. but then, at the end of the episode, he just let go and kissed her. with this episode, lee young's love for raon is solidly established. regardless of their situation. i think this is important at this time of the drama because as the crown prince, he may have to make certain decisions in the future which will test their love. 

as for raon, her conflict is due to the fact that she thinks he doesn't know she's a girl and that, she wants to protect the crown prince. many times in previous episode (like the dance), especially in episode 6, that she can readily give up her own happiness, maybe her own life, to help the crown prince. maybe it's the call of duty for her as a eunuch but really, to be passionate about your work or role, requires love. we've also seen how she gazed at him while he was sleeping. my gosh i love how the writer is slowly building up the strength of the love between these two in every episode.

love in the moonlight is a love story that's giving me all the right "love" feels.

and i love all the characters in this drama. i want to talk about them more but this has become a long rant already. :)

man_zpsxkp2dqpm.gif

This scene makes me wonder that CP how came to know his eunuch actually is a female. If he stops his bro touch her NECK because he afraids of bro would know definitely he is a she...!??!! This tiny touch?!? (That 2 cheeky rascals know each other a lot and they in a certain way are the same characters...)

Remember CP how many times touch, hug, lift etc. his eunuch... if here CP really knows the eununch is a girl he has had to know that from the begining. At least since the pit scene! 

But in thtis case it has to be a lot of missing scenes... I hope we will see them all!!!!!! :wub:

• Like 19

21 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Hmm..you find the kisses steamy huh......there is one racy one I dare not post.....and it definitely will not happen in the filming but I think it is the required prelude to them having the twins later... :lol::P:w00t:

Twins or no twins, racy kisses should definitely happen. .. though we might not fortunate enough to have a chance to take a peek. hihihihi....

oooooooooor.... should we dig a hole in their room? 9a2684c4213171476e13732af3b26537.jpgto shout instructions..heheh..

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, moodypie said:

He smiled because,

1. She looks too cute when she closed her eyes awaiting for the kiss

2. He's happy that she's giving him the greenlight to go ahead, which also affirms that she likes him

There are other chingus here who mentioned about his smile too. You might have trouble scrolling backwards, and be drown with lots of kiss pics and gifs before you get the answer here. lol.

I read like 50 pages back and i enjoyed every page LMAO. I want to see the reason directly from CP! It's like 4 in the morning. I can't sleep. Dude, i haven't been this into a drama since Reply 1988. AND i was a Junghwan shipper!

• Like 16