[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

6 minutes ago, moodypie said:

don't sleep chingu...let;s continue spazzing here. I have to work tomorrow. gosh...my heart still beating...and i think my hand trembling hahahaha. It's worth being a zombie tomorrow at work.

hey chingu, i'm still closing my mouth with my hand right now...you need to tell me right now, this episode is REAL YES?

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Unfortunately i was screaming when they kissed and my mother throw me her favorite book to my head. 

30 % RATINGS MANSEEEEEEE 

omgf lol :D but im kind of sure it didnt hurt at all after that ending?? haha 

im glad i was alone in the room because i cant stop giggling like an idiot still :D

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

I remember someone posted that she did her 1st on screen lip kiss with Lee Min Ho (the young one,born on 1993 I think) on the saeguk movie, It was when she was in TMTETS I think

and I hope this kiss isn't a dream, I mean that kinda too much

it either a dream or He Knew she is a girl, 

yeah that's my take

1) the kiss is real

2) It's a dream but he knew she is a girl

• Like 8

I just wanted to check the thread fast here at my workplace and the first screenshot was about the KISS!

What a Monday!

Hi Everyone!

This is my first post in this thread. I didn't want to come out from my lurking mode because I just reading the recaps and I will watch the drama after it will end but... I think my plan has failed just now.

Thanks everyone for the recaps. You all are awesome!

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, EstherW said:

Why do I think it's a dream RN has while she fell asleep looking at the dress...

No! Don't be like that hahahahahahha XD but if it happened that way, everyone will be throwing punches to the writer through their laptop screen or we could just asked Kim HYUNG to make a writer-nim voodoo doll so we can voodoo-kill the writer. 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

LOLLLLLL  @bonuibonui

The Almighty Ninjaness Kim Hyung's sewing must be the biggest surprise of Ninja History.

Excuse me, young man.. do you cook too?

Do you also knit? do gardening?

What? Whhaaaat????

*laughinghardonthefloorwhilesewing*

:lol: Love your caption! Yes, what a surprise! Even RO was amazed to see his skill. He is sure a resourceful young man. 

• Like 16

I guess CP did not know RO gender yet based on his character he like to do whatever he think is fine but I secretly hope he know thou..anyone read the webtoon story can share how the story and this drama varies? Does CP know or dunno before he kiss RO in the webtoon story?

Poor YS confessed too but no guts to kiss :P the slower  you react then you will be the loser 

• Like 13