[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

I don't think sejah knows her true identity from what I could see he is simply truly falling in love with his eunch and what I loved the most in episode 6 is his strong desire to keep her it was written all over his face like he can no longer live without her by his side and this is all without knowing he is a she (I think?). So can you imagine if he knew ( god I'm screaming just thinking about it) and as he was untying her hands I couldn't help but think "can he ever let her go?" If for example she is not acssepted again in the palace after this event and she went to live in town like she used to or even in the future when he will be married (i'm already preparing myself for that day menthally) or if she will be forced out of the palace someday will he let go?! T.T because the way he held her on the horse was so natural and then him ordering her to stay by his side and finally just ordering the horse to gallope without giving sign to her without alarming just a "HAA"  and turning her to the front by his other hand (the power of slow motion and repeating can make you notice the unoticebale O.o) all those actions for me screamed " you are mine" like she has no other choice but return to the palace with him and accept his love as a fact and then let herself be embraced by this man's sweet arms and care so he will surly try to woo her many times since it's pretty hard for a servant to make a move on her master  aaahh kasumi appa T.T 

If she plans on ever escaping hope she has a good plan 'cause it won't be easy escaping from our smart possessive CP I truly love so love him he is my favorite character in the last episode I couldn't help but think he is manly so manly hhh cause before I only thought he is adorable but I keep on uncovering many layers of his character it's so much fun that I came to slowly fall in love <3

5 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

I think I'm only one having no problem with Crown Prince and Princess marriage, since it's bound to happen anyways I'm curious to see if they will be cold or understanding to each other.  I think it will be interesting C.Prince and Princess playing mind games  since both are manipulative. Also I have a feeling that kiss or even bed scene may occur between the two earlier on just like TMTETS. 

To be honest I don't know which way I want this drama to go. Sure I don't want CP to marry JHY, at the same time I think it needs it. It is a way for RO to realize her emotions for the CP. Also I want that struggle for them, it opens up so much possibility for the story to shift between angst and love. (And yes I am a sucker for angst (◕ᴥ◕)

Spoiler

200.gif

3 hours ago, Naruto_7th_Hokage said:

I was lurking in instagram and saw this! :D:w00t:

Though it is so cute that they love the drama, but all I could think was this:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Guest yumoreo5

There's already so much going on in the angst, emotions, and struggles department. To add a marriage between CP and HY would just kill me, literally. Lol I still have hope they'll change it, somehow. We don't have to go to that extreme to pull out some tears and solid emotions from our OTP. It's there. We feel it already! 

So is that guy who gives BY orders his father? If not, then where is BY's family? Can he be RO's brother or relative? 

16 hours ago, moodypie said:

I can't seemed to find the one who posted the youtube link of PBG singing D.ear. Thank you whoever you are.

I didn't know he can sing so well and play the piano so well. And oh...his fingers are so long and slim on the piano keys.

Bogum sing & dance ...cute & funny!

@MaknaeC

I LOVED THE SHOT TOO!!!
I might be incorrect, but AGAIN the director does the same kind of shot with YS, but instead its with the CP this time and they are standing on opposite side of tree. I think it was in ep 5 but will try to find the shot again.

and I am huge fan of JY right now, but damn i have said this before but it will be very poignant  if YS dies for the CP/rebellion in the end. Now I know his reasons in the novel differ but the writer of the drama has purposely added more politics into the drama and made the CP the central figure and not RO. Therefore, thinking back to the young YS answering the Teachers question in regards to his loyalty to the CP, I feel the arc of YS character is centred on the friendship and not romance.  

The theme of youth is really apparent in the drama. The young cast, the directors comments that is a coming of age, the metaphor of the butterfly and flowers. So I actually do think one of the OT5 dying is needed. Weird right? If YS dies for his friend/country ect he will symbolise the fragility of youth. Of how it does end and we must give our all. His death will be a sacrifice to serve the bigger reminder that our life and therefore youth is precious.

anyways if BG and JY give me a similar performance that i saw in IRY between the brothers, I most likely will be a mess but forever will keep the memory and emotions in my heart.

@Jillia : Please keep sharing, love all the pictures, gif!

Wow, it seems like all of the OST heavy hitters are being drawn to MDBC. I'm so happy for them, not only is the cast top notch, but the musical scoring and directing. It's so great how everything came together for KYJ and PBG first leading roles.:heart::heart::heart:

Hi @mujay, can you delete the photos from your post, please?

When my baby worries his woman.. :wub:

11322269.gif

11288477.gif

11277213.gif

11322268.gif

(Credit to prkbgm)

He's holy terror of joseon, Crown prince lee young (on spoiler)

Spoiler

11305886.gif

11330449.gif

11329425.gif

11312017.gif

(Credit to chun)

Love this scene so much, lee yeong looks good on black clothes :wub: (on spoiler)

Spoiler

11274129.gif

11297680.gif

11288464.gif

11331475.gif

(Credit to kdramagif)

On 9/8/2016 at 1:22 PM, Bambiina said:

OMG .. OMG I wanted to answer the question about whether CP marries jo hayeon … OMGOMGOMG .. I check wikipidia ..OMG .. if Lee Young Character is loosely based on Prince Hyomyeong then he was married and had a child … OMO ….

Prepare for the heart ache .. OMO … we might have a bed scene afterall but of Lee Young and Jo Ha Yeon …  nooooooooooooooo andweaaa …

At least in TMETS King did not ‘sleep’ with his queen … he faint everytime (and everytime I go kyakyakyakya .. yehaa success!! ..*pump fist to the air*)

Omo …  I foresee heart ache  .. the image of JHY seducing Our prince slowly forming in my witch glass ball ..

Girls .. come on .. join the pray circle … lets chase the evil force away .. Leave our prince alone .. shooh!!

Oh heaven please hear our plea ..

May we get through all this in one piece …

*run to a corner crying

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_Prince_Hyomyeong ---> open at your own risk .. I am not responsible for any heart ache

On 9/8/2016 at 1:02 PM, limitedsin25 said:

hellooo ... this is my first in here ... i love this drama a lot, but following this drama while airing, so much difficult and suffering, but we have to bear with it right? lol

can somebody help me to answer, is CP will marrying jo hayeon? because i read in first page about the cast and their role play, chae so bin as jo hayeon is CP's wife, but disappointed that her husband choose eunuch hong more. is it true??? i'm so curious aaaaaakkkkkk!!!! can't wait till monday:bawling:

Hi, I've been a silent lurker on this forum since day one and I just want to tell you that in the original novel, CP and Raon had twins in the end, a boy and a girl. Raon and Jo hayeon made some kind of an agreement and later, Jo hayeon adopted CP and Raon's son and made him a king. So, Jo hayeon and CP did not have any child or I don't think they were even intimate in the novel. Although the drama is quite different from the novel, I don't think they'll change that part. This is a romance drama and they won't want to ruin that.

35 minutes ago, kjesin said:

Hi, I've been a silent lurker on this forum since day one and I just want to tell you that in the original novel, CP and Raon had twins in the end, a boy and a girl. Raon and Jo hayeon made some kind of an agreement and later, Jo hayeon adopted CP and Raon's son and made him a king. So, Jo hayeon and CP did not have any child or I don't think they were even intimate in the novel. Although the drama is quite different from the novel, I don't think they'll change that part. This is a romance drama and they won't want to ruin that.

Yeah i do believe *cross finger* they not married, and the drama wont be the same as Novel and what makes me optimistic is the triangle love just between CP Raon and KY it's lil bit same with Princess hours that the CP's ex just interlude(?) Lol they just focus on CP, princess and CP's cousin relationship, so maybe MDBC won't disappointed us *i hope so*

oooooo what a story :o she adopted their child then he become the king! I was going ask/talk about the future king because i saw people telling about some eunch told to palace that they were dead so they can live their happily ever after outside of the palace. But now it makes more sense. King leaving his country even if its for love i cant really accept that i dont know :/ but now knowing his child will be the king in the original story i feel better :D thanks @kjesin

1 hour ago, yumoreo5 said:

There's already so much going on in the angst, emotions, and struggles department. To add a marriage between CP and HY would just kill me, literally. Lol I still have hope they'll change it, somehow. We don't have to go to that extreme to pull out some tears and solid emotions from our OTP. It's there. We feel it already! 

So is that guy who gives BY orders his father? If not, then where is BY's family? Can he be RO's brother or relative? 

Ahhhhh .... That's make sense, who is the man that give BY's order? And something maybe related when king's eunuch lil bit surprise with raon's answer about she's lonely and separate with her mom during war 10 years ago, right? Mmm that's interesting

I'm so happy about the OST so I just want to post an updated list for the OST of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds:wub:

Up-to-date list of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds OST

14054049_1290642844281241_55645457519856

1. No Sleep – Soyu (Sistar) & Yoo Seung Woo

2. Swallowing My Heart - Sandeul (B1A4)

3. Moonlight Drawn by Clouds – Gummy

4. Special BGMs (x3) – The Second Moon Band – to be released 12.09.16

5. Fog Way – Singer Ben/Producer B1A4 Jin Young – to be released 13.09.16

6. Baek Ji Young

7. K.Will

8. Beige

9. Sung Shi Kyung 

10. Hwang Chi Yeol 

11. Park Bo Gum

Credit to various sources from twitters & soompi & youtube:wub:

I’m wondering whether it’s Beige or Baek Ji Young who sings the OST for the dance scene hmmm:huh:

Archived