[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

2 hours ago, diane90 said:

I'm waiting for the new ost, the one at dancing scene and in the scene pf ep6

when they are separated at the convoy

someone knows when it'll be out ????????????????

haizzzzzzz it's really ...... wonderful, iy made the dance becoming.............wonderful

Hi - the 4th OST (by Second Moon, apt band name, right? :) ) will be released  on Monday, 12 Sep at 12 noon, cr: pearl0024 Twitter :  My guess is that this is the beautifully haunting OST many of us :are anxiously waiting for:

love%20in%20the%20moonlight%204th%20ost_

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@WildDivine69

Hahaha.... even Korean fans are suffering! In Korean discussions boards they're happy it's finally friday. :lol: One day closer to monday. You know it's a good k-drama when people want the weekend to be over soon.

Right? I'm having some serious MDBC withdrawl right now, and that pint of butter pecan ice cream in my freezer is not going to help :bawling:

I also want Monday to come faster for this drama...I can't believe there will be a day where I cherish Monday, hahahaha...one good thing gained from getting into K-Drama!! Also can't wait for all the soundtrack to be released, I love the instrumentals used in this drama. :D

Guest MaknaeC
46 minutes ago, IBELIS said:

MY point was more about behaviour not her looks this is a girl who has been living her life as a male since she was a small child.and that alone would make her better at it. She has to be aware of the dangers in the times she lives in but we see her without any defenses or awareness of her own peril, and the fact that she is supposed to be male is very central to the drama, the prince is attracted to what he believes is a male her exposure at being female could cost her life. We know that at least two people know she is a girl and one of them just tried to pawn her off to the chinese guy before she was saved and he was a palace eunuch. .  

Hong Ra On in the original novel is exactly like Kim Yoo Jung's portrayal in this drama. Despite her beautiful appearance (fyi, in the novel, her nickname is Sam-nom because she's good at 3 things: good at talking, good at writing, good-looking/beautiful), her BEHAVIOUR is also the same. Hong Ra On is such a cute and lovable character in the novel eventhough she's crossdressing as a boy. 

Actually even way before KYJ announced as the female lead, her name always listed as one of the actresses that the fans of original novel want to see as Hong Ra On. That's why they're so happy when the news confirmed her as the female lead. And after they watched her in the actual drama,  the original novel fans' comments mostly like this: 

"Kim Yoo Jung is exactly like Hong Ra On."

"Hong Ra On is Kim Yoo Jung. Kim Yoo Jung is Hong Ra On."

"Ah really, synchronize 100%."

I'm afraid that if you want to see a crossdresser who behave EXACTLY like a boy, you wouldn't find it here, because that's not her character supposed to be.

10 minutes ago, cynkdf said:

Hi - the 4th OST (by Second Moon, apt band name, right? :) ) will be released  on Monday, 12 Sep at 12 noon, cr: pearl0024 Twitter :  My guess is that this is the beautifully haunting OST many of us :are anxiously waiting for:

love%20in%20the%20moonlight%204th%20ost_

thank you for sharing the good news to me.

I like the most this ost, there's violon, the music is great; it makes theirs scenes more romantic hahaha

Guest charliew
Just now, Mymindisblank said:

Aww song jongki wishing mdbc and bogum the best and thankful for us all for loving it! I hope he makes a cameo! :D 

thank you.. my husband always take good care of his younger brother  :blush:

12 minutes ago, MaknaeC said:

Hong Ra On in the original novel is exactly like Kim Yoo Jung's portrayal in this drama. Despite her beautiful appearance (fyi, in the novel, her nickname is Sam-nom because she's good at 3 things: good at talking, good at writing, good-looking/beautiful), her BEHAVIOUR is also the same. Hong Ra On is such a cute and lovable character in the novel eventhough she's crossdressing as a boy. 

Actually even way before KYJ announced as the female lead, her name always listed as one of the actresses that the fans of original novel want to see as Hong Ra On. That's why they're so happy when the news confirmed her as the female lead. And after they watched her in the actual drama,  the original novel fans' comments mostly like this: 

"Kim Yoo Jung is exactly like Hong Ra On."

"Hong Ra On is Kim Yoo Jung. Kim Yoo Jung is Hong Ra On."

"Ah really, synchronize 100%."

I'm afraid that if you want to see a crossdresser who behave EXACTLY like a boy, you wouldn't find it here, because that's not her character supposed to be.

@MaknaeC Can I like this post a billion times:grin:

Make way for our Crown Prince, Lee Yeong~ :wub:

tumblr_od735tyw671u89bdco3_400.gif

tumblr_od735tyw671u89bdco1_400.gif

:wub:

tumblr_od735tyw671u89bdco4_400.gif

i'm so in love with this guy, PBG! and i'm forever thankful that he accept the role as CP because he makes CP character comes alive! and...i love PBG's eyes the most! he can convey so many emotions so well! one second you can see him smiling and eyes twinkling all innocent but the next thing you know he had that sinister look in a split second. 

Good day, Moonies!

Apparently I just found a version of the novel MDBC converted into my native language and I'm reading it. I'm only at the beginning of my reading but if you guys are curious about the novel, feel free to ask me. I will try my best to answer all :).

Just like uri PD-nim has said, there are a lots of differences between the novel and drama so just for fun, I will list 3 biggest differences that I noticed until now in the spoiler section. 

Spoiler

1. Hong Ra On lived with her mother and her 15 year old little sister (I'm not sure if they are biologically related or not). Her little sister is very sick and in order to buy medicines, Ra On had to make money by being a love consultant.

2. Hong Ra On wasn't forced to be an eunuch. She decided to be one herself because the salary is pretty high and she can receive in advance the salary of the first few years. She needed it to invite a better doctor for her sister.

3. Lee Young in the novel is a very, very, very, serious man. He does not mess around and is cold as ice. So basically, he often looks like this:

In the novel

14225339_141902306262102_593822174006280      14191998_141908972928102_165734967345729

In the drama

14238319_141902222928777_532450183198897

14202604_141902282928771_106194622905725

14238157_141902302928769_332421161408930

Reading that episode revenues, KYJ wasn't he first choice for the role?  Who was first?  

@EugeneOfJune thanks for the info.  Few things I want to know and you don't have to spoil it in the thread.  Does RO help the prince again like she did with her dance.  The part I'm curious mostly is how the prince finds about her identity and does he fall for her knowing he's a man or woman?  Lastly how long he stays in the palace as an eunuch.  

I guess I'm the only one who's happy to hear about the episode extension mainly because i'll get to see more swoon-worthy scenes from our OTP

I'm surprised to see a lot of comments are against it. After reading through some of the comments, i see valid points, though i don't think that 2 more episodes will change the storyline much but it could affect how the story flows in a bad way especially if it's re-written in a rush and not carefully thought. By the way how many episodes have the filmed so far? Is it consider still early or late to decide for episode extension now? Personally, I don't think it could turn out bad even if they prolong the storyline abit since we have amazing casts and with great directing, i'm sure we will only have great scenes to watch. Pardon me i never experience my favourite kdrama cut short or extended. :sweatingbullets: i'm just a hoobae in kdramaland, the innocence in me is ready to scream bring it on if they decided to give us couple more episodes. I don't think i'll get enough of YooJung and Bogum. :wub: I already have plan for them to meet again in another drama 3 years from now. They will be the leads in a hot steamy intense brilliant story line unexpected plot but happy ending kinda drama that will get 80 % ratings. spoiler alert, they will be making babies. :ph34r:

This is the first time i diligently follow a korean drama every week. Normally i would wait until the whole series completed and subbed but Moonlight RUINED me. Monday come faster, please :tears::tears:

5 hours ago, realistic2280 said:

Kim Yoojung  is celebrating her birthday soon right?.. so maybe then we can get the scene of her character kissing the prince.... we all hope and boy, would that be a great birthday present for Yoojung to be kissed by the handsome Park Bogum.... hehhee (well she did mentioned several times that Bogum is just so handsome)

I find it funny that during their interview last week (?), Bogum was ready to ask Yoojung to go on a trip after the end of the show... ala BOF (africa)? Yoojung didnt reply to that but just smile... it would be interesting to see.

I watched this interview too and saw Yoo Jung just smiled and did a thumb up ( means ok) when Bogum asked her to go on a trip but I am not too sure if they gonna go on the trip together just them or as a group. I will wait to read the news, must be interesting.

Archived